No Excuses analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
What would you all feel about some sor of analysis / overview of the No Excuses tour that's currently going on? The smogon tour-esque format + the seeded pairing have led to some pretty good match ups, especially in the winners and 1st losers bracket.

If this goes through, I was thinking of briefly covering each round by going over some highlight matches, with more emphasis on the later rounds, especially in the winners bracket.

Sounds awesome to me, -Clone-. Writing deadline for the current issue is Sunday, though I could stretch to Monday for this article if you think you can knock it out this weekend. If you'd rather hold off until Issue #2 or whenever this tournament is ending, that's solid as well. Either way, approved!

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Cool. And yeah, I'd like to wait a bit for the tournament to progress a bit more. I can start working on this soon, but ideally I would like to wait until the winners bracket gets to the top 4 before having everything done. If that's not possible, then I can get this out for next issue; no way I'd be able to finish this by Sunday.

That's cool. If you want to start working on it early, you can make a thread in the Press Box and mark it as "Shelved" for now so we know it's not for the current issue. Whenever it's done, switch it to "Grammar" and it'll go in whatever issue is releasing at that point~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)