Tournament No Geomancy (Won by Karppi)

Swaqfeq

I COULD BE BANNED!
Bisch you need to check the rules first before posting. It clearly says: 'Geomancy is banned (yes that means Z too if it wasn't super obvious)'.
A ban(here) means that geomancy is officially prohibited from this tournament. If you were allowed to use geomancy then it would have been 0 reason to make this tour. lol. Also, there was nothing lmfao in that post so take care what you post.

After sleeping and waking up to review my games again I still can't believe how I lost that game three. A great display of how to turn an unloseable match into a loss!

Good games Haruno even though they make me look like complete garbage at this game - which I undeniably am.

I apologize for my rant but I would have wanted to continue this tournament further since the idea behind it is very interesting. However, after that lazy game three choice and atrocius performance I more than deserved to lose.

Asking for extension as i really cant play other than weekends thing thathuggo is busy at and im busy with irl stuff and cannot play till friday next week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)