NU Conquest: Won by Quite Quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.

etern

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a defending SCL Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NU Leader
OP stolen from Watchog

The Goal:
The goal of this tour is to be the last man standing, you must collect all currently ranked Pokemon. Participants will be assigned Pokemon from theNU Viability Rankings. The Pokemon assigned will range from S-D tiers. There are currently 102 ranked mons in the S-D tiers, which means that the cap is at 51 and everyone will get 2 mons. To gain others mons defeat other participants in in NU battles. You will be able to fill out the rest of your team with Pokemon which are not currently ranked in the NU VR.

Challenges:
This tour will be done based on trust, maturity, and competitiveness. (The goal is to get every mon, and be the last standing) For this to happen all participants should be as active as the possibly can, participants should use resources such as the NU room and this thread to find opponents. Challenges should not be refused without good reason. Three day inactivity will result in DQ. If trouble with certain participants occurs (johning/reluctance) please contact me through PMs and I will remove the participant, and mons will go to the reporter. You can also reject challenges for half an hour after losing a Pokemon.

When making a challenge, both players are allowed a few minutes to teambuild around the other’s Pokemon. For example if a participant were to have mons of all grass typing and their opponent were to have an Emboar, they may need to be a little creative with their sets. All players and their current Pokemon will be displayed on a chart below (will be made after registration) that will be updated as frequently as I can.

Before each match starts, both players will declare what at least one Pokemon of the other’s that they desire (this number might be raised as opponents fall). However, both sides must agree to bet all of the mons. Otherwise you both bet one, no exclusions. These are what you are fighting over. After a match, I expect the winner to comment on this forum stating who won and what Pokemon were transferred. I also encourage you to post replays for our entertainment.

There is an unlimited supply of unranked Pokemon to your disposal. When you are all out of S-D Ranked Pokemon you are out of the challenge. If victor of a battle wants an immediate rematch (to pick on easy prey), the loser is entitled to reject the challenge for 24 hours for recuperation/preparation before they have to accept the next challenge.

Signups are CLOSED.

Please make sure to read the op before signing up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)