Big (Official) Cyberpunk Mafia - The Many [s]Others[/s] Steamrollers Rolled Over You.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
MOUNTAIN, SWAMP

if you do not claim to me will switch the lynch to you.

Tundra is not the official lynch yet BTW, though you can feel free to vote them if you want. I'll do @living on discord when there's an official lynch.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
this is a flind

Flinds are slightly larger, more intelligent, and of a stockier build than knolls, and it's a common misconception that flinds are an entirely separate race. Though interbreeding may one day make them so, flinds are actually the product of controlled breeding practices by the dominant females of knoll packs.

The slyest and largest female knolls sanctified by the chosen are paired with the most savage males, and a little more than half the time, the resulting litter includes at least one flind. The flind pup is often female. A breeding female flind produces only flinds, though flinds' litters tend to be smaller than those of normal knolls. Male flinds who breed with female gnolls produce a litter with a flind about three quarters of the time.

More capable of focus, cunning, and planning than knolls, flinds are typically found in leadership roles within knoll bands and tribes, and frequently lead hunting parties. Like knolls, flinds use ambush tactics and often make slaves of surviving foes, yet a flind is more likely to go on the offensive when the odds are closer to even. Flinds still prefer the advantage of attacking in numbers—they just don't need the advantage to be overwhelming. In addition to using intimidation against enemies, flinds embrace flanking tactics and specialized uses of their unusual weapon, the flindbar.

Flinds assign knolls lower in the pack hierarchy the task of crafting flindbars. Flinds are very particular about these weapons, and a knoll who fails to properly weight and polish a flindbar can expect a savage mauling from the flind who demanded the weapon.

A flind is roughly 7 feet tall and weighs between 280 and 315 pounds. Flinds have brindled or spotted fur, and are primarily russet in color with patches of black.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
1. i worked hard on that knoll pun

2. you seem jumpy today, josh. is it bc people are starting to think for themselves?

that being said, i have a personal interest in seeing shub flip so unvote vote gulf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)