Official NBA '17-18 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pause the video at 4:04 and pay attention at the Ingram's game winner pausing action by action since the Randle/Ingram's defence and the Lonzo carrying and setup offense. Lonzo gives to Ingram which gives back to Lonzo because of Embiid's defensive lapse. Lonzo starts the drive to the paint and see Simmons AKA ROY walks away from KCP and Covington walks away from Ingram. The Sixers close the paint against Lonzo and he has two options: a risky pass thru the paint to KCP wide open on left or a secure pass to Ingram, wide open too. Ingram seals the deal.

The words of the day are: PATIENCE and UNSELFISHNESS. Great game, young guns. E CHUPA EMBIID, SEU TROUXA.

They've been wanting Ingram to close games out this season and he hasn't shied away from it. Once the defense collapsed on Lonzo, he knew exactly where the ball should go. I've been loving Ingram's growth this season, to all the haters who doubted him: there's no room on the bandwagon for you.

Not to sound like a broken record but BI simply needs time to become the elite player he was projected to be. Kuzma has been a revelation this year in what a finished collegiate product looks like. Ingram was 19 and vastly underdeveloped when he entered the nba. I don't know about Durant 2.0 but if he becomes even Durant .85 then it was worth the #2 pick. Just give BI a few more years to mature and he'll be a beast. Shut even Kobe didn't really become elite until his sophomore season. Game winner should go a long way towards boosting Ingram's confidence tjough, and that's important

I'm just glad Jah got traded, dude was getting screwed by the 76ers and now has a chance to try and turn things around

Young Lakers putting on an exhibition for LeBron why he should join up next year. Honestly though I'd be happy just landing PG next summer. I feel like getting LBJ would speed up the development process of our young players to their detriment. Magic and Pelinka need to chill the fuck out for the next two seasons with the championship talk.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Beasley is one of those players who I believe was unfairly exiled / not put in a position to shine. His defense and effort could have been better for such a highly talented prospect, but his per minute offensive production has always been off the charts good.

I just love seeing the Thunder continue to fail that way PG comes to LA because their owner is a cheap piece of shit and robbed Seattle. I also have never like Westbrook and was ecstatic when KD left the team. I can hate the zombiesonics in piece and will continue to do so at my own discretion.
Good win for the unicorn-less Knicks. Nice to see Beasley has found a team that appreciates his talent and allows him to demonstrate his considerable talent. Also, medicinal

Have we seen a rookie as offensively polished as Kuzma? He's got every move you can think of. Shoutout to all the teams that passed on him.

Also love this. Lonzo just passed the ball to Ingram without thinking and let him take over the offense, rather than having a play run for Ingram to get an open shot.

What a win, what a game for Kuzma. Chris Paul's undefeated streak in games he's played for the Rockets snapped, we were considerate enough to make it a game by missing 16 free throws, and even though my son Ingram struggled, his brother Kuzma stepped right up. Luke has to seriously consider starting Kuzma from now on, there's no excuse for starting Nance.

I'm also still struggling to come up with rookies who were as polished offensively as Kuzma. Unreal talent right there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)