Oh Different, Yet So Similar: Monotype

Status
Not open for further replies.
I intend albeit ambitious, for this to become a series, rather than a one entry article. The article will focus on the monotype community, which undeniably has been consistently increasing in size. I intend to cover a variety of topics, varying for each issue, inclusive of the introductory topic: Beginners guide to Monotype, Duck Roll and Cover: A guide to cover your weaknesses, Climbing the ladder: How to ascend the monotype ladder and more.

Co-writers, and individuals assisting me with this article are those of utmost ranks and so have immeasurable experience on the monotype field, all achieving a ladder rating of over 1500 on the monotype ladder. This includes the user holding the number one spot Dolph (14/7/14), the number 9 spot Kaiser, the number 11 spot jounvelong, and the number 13, 16 and 19 spot. Furthermore, individuals from the main server’s monotype room will play an invaluable role in this article if it is approved.

If this article cannot be approved as a series, I would be most elated if it could be approved at all nonetheless. I thank you for your consideration and wait expectantly on a favorable reply.

pokemaniac_star@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Wait, question:

Is this just about the Monotype Room as a whole, or about the Monotype metagame? Just be informed that The Player usually doesn't accept in-depth competitive articles.

Wait, question:

Is this just about the Monotype Room as a whole, or about the Monotype metagame? Just be informed that The Player usually doesn't accept in-depth competitive articles.
I had intended for it to entail competitive aspects, though in-depth may (or may not) be too potent a word. If such is the case i have no problems eliminating all competitive related introductions. I can focus more on the monotype room, lively interviews with staff maybe entailing a "profile" (favorite type and pokemon, most disliked types, and perhaps anything interested they see changing the metagame). While thinking about possible additions to the article, The idea of giving players who achieved rank #1 on the ladder their own segment arose. Maybe a short interview, along with quotes and signature pokemon. I'm sure this would help drive the monotype, and even OU community's interest. As always I thank you for your consideration and wait expectantly on a favorable reply.

scene

Banned deucer.
a bit of competitive stuff is fine, no worries. I approve this and so does vacate. I'll get you kiln access now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)