OM Interviews (#26: OM room)

1. Toughest decision you made?
2. Have you ever tried to ladder AG?Share a team if you actually laddered.
3. Which meta, other than sketchmon did you find the most fun to play?Gods and followers
4. Thoughts on IT11's new avatar?
5. SuMO has revealed 14 mons, you think any of them will hold greater cause?
6. Best time-passing activity?
7. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?
8. What is your favorite disney movie?
9. What is your favorite music?
10. What was one of your most defining moments in life?
11. Why did you choose that profession?
12. Do you miss someone a lot right now?
13. Who is it?

14. Thank you for taking you time to answer them.
1. I'm not really sure but I think it's when I choose where should I attend the college.

2. No. Whenever I ladder, I usually aim to top the ladder or at leadt reach top 10. I sometimes try OU, ubers and OMs like inverse, but I've never really ladder because I don't have patience for it, especially AG. I usually get into OMotMs because they are usually new and a lot of people need to learn them, so they are usually kinda easy to ladder. And the elo standard usually isn't very high (the top ten elo in OMotM and LCotM ladder usually have like 1400-1500 elo) while the top ten of AG are like, freaking 1800-1900 and sometimes 2000. I just don't have the patience to top a 2000 elo ladder especially when if you lose to random hax against a low ladder oppoenent, you lose like 50 elo while winning only gain you 7 elo. So no, I never really ladder AG before. I might try it if I have more patience though.

3. Inheritance and Megamons. Inheritance just have so many possibilities but at the same time, there's no overly crazy thing that limits your mindset at teambuilding (unlike BH where you must make everything imposterproof, which is why I stay away from BH). It offers so many possibilities while being a balanced meta. As for Megamons, I've always fond of Ubers based meta but in Ubers usually there are less variety than OU based metas. Megamons is like Ubers but it offers a MUCH wider variety, making it very interesting. I actually hope there are more Uber based metas that uses Mega forms aside of Hackmons and Megamons itself, because it generally make Ubers more interesting.

4. Lol

5. I don't understand what you mean by greater cause. If you mean "any of them will effect OMs" then yes. Bruxish Ability prevents priority, which is a godsend for offense to prevent Fake Outs, Espeeds, Gale wings and Prankster. Komala's Ability is just... amazing I think. It prevents you to have any kind of status aside of sleep, which is basically what I need since I hate Toxic and Scald burns so much, letting you set up freely and sweep. Stakeout is also amazing. Others are pretty meh at the moment. As for moves, I can't wait to spam Thousand Arrows in STABmons and Sketchmons and... basically any meta that gives/changes movepool. And Tapu Koko's move man. FAIRY TYPE SUPER FANG. Suddenly all ghosts fail to wall this. I can't wait to spam this in STABmons and Sketchmons too.

6. Playing piano, listening to music and try to accomplish your goal in your life at the moment.

7. Hmm. I'd say... thoughtful. Probably because I can't stop thinking about anything.

8. Music wise, it's gotta be Frozen. As for story, uh idk.

9. Mostly video game music, some classical music and a little of anime music. Recommendations can be seen in post #790 above.

10. Hmm. Idk. I haven't really had that memorable moments in my life because I haven't really accomplished anything notable that makes my life defining.

11. I love music.

12. No. Actually, yes.

13. God, probably.

14. Your welcome.

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Time for the most awaited interview and it is...

s/o to Ransei for the sprite
Dream Eater Gengar

Why are you a Gengar who eats dreams?

A lot of people have asked me this question and expecting to get a meaningful answer full of metaphors and deep words, but the truth is; it is a result of a comic that can be found here. Damnit DEG! You're such a meme.

What was your first ever Pokemon experience? How did you get into competitive Pokemon and more specifically Monotype?
Oh boy, I still remember it like it was yesterday. When I was like 6? I was at my uncle house and some kids from the US came in with his gameboy playing a Pokemon game which was Fire Red. I watched eagerly and eventually played a little bit then asked my parents if I could get a Pokemon game. Long story short, I got Fire Red on Christmas with a Pikachu Gameboy. Ever since that day, I stayed loyal to the Pokemon franchise. Everyone in real really knows how I spend my days at home, on PS! The question that is asked between my friends ''Where is DEG?'' gets a quick response ''Probably playing Pokemon''. How I got into competitive Pokemon and into Monotype in particular? Hmm, if I recall correctly I was browsing Pokemon facebook pages which were quite popular in 2013 and I happen to find a replay coming from Pokemon Showdown so I said "Wow, a Pokemon simulator where I can battle others? Let's give it a try". First hours were catastrophic as a competitive player with triple mega and Tyrantrum team lmfao. In the next few days, I joined a room called ''The League'' or something like that, well "Here you go DEG boy its your future, go become a Gym Leader!" I built a Dragon team, tested and got in a league (Tbh idk what it's even called). I quit for a while, and came back some months later ''The League" room was dead, but there was the Monotype room. I was like "Oh maybe it got a name change" so I joined and relaxed around in Monotype and here I am. I'd have to let you know I peaked at #11 in Monotype with a Dragon team without knowing the different between Special Attack, Special Defense, Physical Attack, Physical Defense so it was just me clicking Fusion Bolt on Skarmory and raging why isn't it dying. I got used to competitive Pokemon after a month or so and decided it was the time to talk in Monotype, then I got into Smogon to discuss Swift Swim suspect, then after it Viability Rankings. It was a fun and bumpy ride!

How does it feel to have the Monotype "OM" itself branch off to be such a success all on its own as well as being the head of such an amazing metagame?
I wasn't really around when Monotype first off got its room but I understand now why it was pretty much a success. It's really a fun OM that started to develop since of lately due to the perseverance of our Room Owners at that time. The Monotype metagame in the beginning of XY was drowning in a dark pit, but then Nani Man initiated some stuff in the room such as Official Tours, but the state was still dull as suspect were so slow and decided by one man which lead to controversy. Ever since Scp took control, it directed the spotlight to its stadium, suspects are faster, and there's a council that are doing a great job. This proves that Monotype is on a way full of development with more to come, and we got our Sub-Forum some months ago which I was appointed Project Moderator in it, and now C&C, additionally we started appearing in The Flying Press due to Monotype authors. This feels really great to see such a metagame carving its name on Smogon, we have much more responsibility now as contributors, as auth, as player to really keep Monotype in the lights and not let it drift away in the darkness. I'd like to give a shoutout to everyone that contributed and is contributing to Monotype which helps us achieving our goals.

What is your most favorite type and why? What is your least favorite type and why?
My most favorite type is Dark, it really has to do with my nature. I love the darkness in real, night has to be my favorite moment of the day but if we're talking in a competitive way it probably has to do with it being a solid type for Balance which is my favorite playstyle, it also has a lot of Pokemon to toy with which is always fun. Poison comes as a solid second even though I haven't really played a lot with it. As for my least favorite type it has to be Flying, yup NOT fairy but flying. I don't really know why, it just didn't grow up in me even though it's a solid type in Monotype. Eh, I guess if my heart says no I say no also :^).

What are your thoughts on the Sablenite ban and how did it affect the Monotype meta overall?
From the beginning I vouched for a Mega Sableye ban. This pokemon was disgusting to play against (and with). It really put a lot of types into tight spots such as Electric, Ice, Dark, and Poison. The ban affects the Monotype metagame in a positive way, it frees up a lot of slots and encourage the usage of types that were in an disadvantage against Mega Sableye. Dark users also now can experience newer builds and stop being so dependent on Mega Sableye (Please stop using Sableye also, it's also a disgusting Pokemon). The only negative trait was for Ghost which goes back to the XY era, but I do believe Ghost can simply do okay in the metagame even without Sableye. Good riddance, sorry if I hurt your feelings Sableye :(.

Do you have anything to tell players, new and old, about how to learn or get into Monotype?
I'm not an expert in giving tips nor the best at Monotype in general. But I guess, I can say please don't use good types for the sake of them being good, use something you really do enjoy using even though it's not top tier. A lot of users are expert in low tiered types and have peaked several time the ladder such as Tylacto for Electric. Another advice is, don't let anyone discourage you, you're probably going to get a "You suck", "LOL YOU'RE SO BAD" lines resonating in your ears from some players but don't listen to them, we all were beginners at some points and that's the point of being humans. We are born to do mistakes, repeat them, to stop doing them. Afterall, this is just a game of Pokemon, it's your happiness that counts after all not what other people think, and humans do seek after happiness afterall. If you want help in Monotype, don't be shy and hit up the Monotype room, we will be always available for help, and if the chat isn't responding to your questions ask an auth.

What are you most known for (doesn't have to be Pokemon related but can be)?
It really depends on the view, I'm known for a lot of things. But the best one has to be "The guy that is hated for no reasons :^)" some people will get it. For the people that don't, I'm known for being an Expert in 1v1 and a poet.

What players do you look up to or are really good friends with within the Monotype (or OM) community?
The only player that I admire has to be one of my friends in this game which rnbs, this dude is phenomenal, he doesn't only concentrate skills in him, he's also a very nice user which I really enjoy talking to the most to, "Where did I go wrong?" my man rnbs. On another hand, in 1v1 I really do like Rumplestiltskin and The Official Glyx skills, and them being so unpredictable. I'm going to really name some of my really close friends in both communities, sorry if I don't really name everyone. In Monotype, my most close friend has to be Cjl1 we talk for hours without getting bored, he's a great company in dead hours, and a nice user. Sarii and Mia Risi are also cool people that I enjoy talking to. Articuno, how can I forget the one and only DEATH ON WINGS, that guy is the first guy that approached me in Monotype, it's always really fun to talk with him and joke around :^) Also shoutout to terrors, bad user, bad meme, great guy. And my anime guy Blank Expression aka Hazey ;] stop spoiling me from Mangas / Light Novels. Some others are Bondie, Tylacto, Chras, Bushtush and my whole MONOPL squad. Some of my friends in OM are Uselesscrab, Ransei, and nv which are really cool people that I do enjoy talking to. Shoutout to The Immortal. imas and ManU 11b sucks. ihateyourpancreas is cool. Zangooser doesn't count as a friend right?

What are you looking forward to the most from Sun and Moon for Monotype?
The thing that I'm looking out for Monotype Sun and Moon are the new Pokemon that will help out types in need, and what will be the new ranking of types. After recent trailers, I feel like Electric going to get a buff thanks to Tapu Koko, and if the speculations are right there will be more Pokemon like Tapu Koko. Can't wait how types will far in Sun and Moon, will Flying still be a top type? Will Electric still be a low tier type? So many questions that are waiting answers.

When are you and Zangooser getting married? Also am I invited to the bachelor party despite being Gooser's butler of honor, right? ;)
That's the kind of question that can't be discussed in public ;) It will happens when we're ready and ofc you're going to be invited

Ok back to being serious. Can you post a team within a type of your favorite playstyle with a brief explanation on how it works?
The only team I have to share is a team that I already posted an RMT for, it's my best team so far that feature Mega Houndoom balance. Here's the full team.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus

Dream Eater Gengar

A lot of people have asked me this question and expecting to get a meaningful answer full of metaphors and deep words, but the truth is; it is a result of a comic that can be found here. Damnit DEG! You're such a meme.

What was your first ever Pokemon experience? How did you get into competitive Pokemon and more specifically Monotype?
Oh boy, I still remember it like it was yesterday. When I was like 6? I was at my uncle house and some kids from the US came in with his gameboy playing a Pokemon game which was Fire Red. I watched eagerly and eventually played a little bit then asked my parents if I could get a Pokemon game. Long story short, I got Fire Red on Christmas with a Pikachu Gameboy. Ever since that day, I stayed loyal to the Pokemon franchise. Everyone in real really knows how I spend my days at home, on PS! The question that is asked between my friends ''Where is DEG?'' gets a quick response ''Probably playing Pokemon''. How I got into competitive Pokemon and into Monotype in particular? Hmm, if I recall correctly I was browsing Pokemon facebook pages which were quite popular in 2013 and I happen to find a replay coming from Pokemon Showdown so I said "Wow, a Pokemon simulator where I can battle others? Let's give it a try". First hours were catastrophic as a competitive player with triple mega and Tyrantrum team lmfao. In the next few days, I joined a room called ''The League'' or something like that, well "Here you go DEG boy its your future, go become a Gym Leader!" I built a Dragon team, tested and got in a league (Tbh idk what it's even called). I quit for a while, and came back some months later ''The League" room was dead, but there was the Monotype room. I was like "Oh maybe it got a name change" so I joined and relaxed around in Monotype and here I am. I'd have to let you know I peaked at #11 in Monotype with a Dragon team without knowing the different between Special Attack, Special Defense, Physical Attack, Physical Defense so it was just me clicking Fusion Bolt on Skarmory and raging why isn't it dying. I got used to competitive Pokemon after a month or so and decided it was the time to talk in Monotype, then I got into Smogon to discuss Swift Swim suspect, then after it Viability Rankings. It was a fun and bumpy ride!

How does it feel to have the Monotype "OM" itself branch off to be such a success all on its own as well as being the head of such an amazing metagame?
I wasn't really around when Monotype first off got its room but I understand now why it was pretty much a success. It's really a fun OM that started to develop since of lately due to the perseverance of our Room Owners at that time. The Monotype metagame in the beginning of XY was drowning in a dark pit, but then Nani Man initiated some stuff in the room such as Official Tours, but the state was still dull as suspect were so slow and decided by one man which lead to controversy. Ever since Scp took control, it directed the spotlight to its stadium, suspects are faster, and there's a council that are doing a great job. This proves that Monotype is on a way full of development with more to come, and we got our Sub-Forum some months ago which I was appointed Project Moderator in it, and now C&C, additionally we started appearing in The Flying Press due to Monotype authors. This feels really great to see such a metagame carving its name on Smogon, we have much more responsibility now as contributors, as auth, as player to really keep Monotype in the lights and not let it drift away in the darkness. I'd like to give a shoutout to everyone that contributed and is contributing to Monotype which helps us achieving our goals.

What is your most favorite type and why? What is your least favorite type and why?
My most favorite type is Dark, it really has to do with my nature. I love the darkness in real, night has to be my favorite moment of the day but if we're talking in a competitive way it probably has to do with it being a solid type for Balance which is my favorite playstyle, it also has a lot of Pokemon to toy with which is always fun. Poison comes as a solid second even though I haven't really played a lot with it. As for my least favorite type it has to be Flying, yup NOT fairy but flying. I don't really know why, it just didn't grow up in me even though it's a solid type in Monotype. Eh, I guess if my heart says no I say no also :^).

What are your thoughts on the Sablenite ban and how did it affect the Monotype meta overall?
From the beginning I vouched for a Mega Sableye ban. This pokemon was disgusting to play against (and with). It really put a lot of types into tight spots such as Electric, Ice, Dark, and Poison. The ban affects the Monotype metagame in a positive way, it frees up a lot of slots and encourage the usage of types that were in an disadvantage against Mega Sableye. Dark users also now can experience newer builds and stop being so dependent on Mega Sableye (Please stop using Sableye also, it's also a disgusting Pokemon). The only negative trait was for Ghost which goes back to the XY era, but I do believe Ghost can simply do okay in the metagame even without Sableye. Good riddance, sorry if I hurt your feelings Sableye :(.

Do you have anything to tell players, new and old, about how to learn or get into Monotype?
I'm not an expert in giving tips nor the best at Monotype in general. But I guess, I can say please don't use good types for the sake of them being good, use something you really do enjoy using even though it's not top tier. A lot of users are expert in low tiered types and have peaked several time the ladder such as Tylacto for Electric. Another advice is, don't let anyone discourage you, you're probably going to get a "You suck", "LOL YOU'RE SO BAD" lines resonating in your ears from some players but don't listen to them, we all were beginners at some points and that's the point of being humans. We are born to do mistakes, repeat them, to stop doing them. Afterall, this is just a game of Pokemon, it's your happiness that counts after all not what other people think, and humans do seek after happiness afterall. If you want help in Monotype, don't be shy and hit up the Monotype room, we will be always available for help, and if the chat isn't responding to your questions ask an auth.

It really depends on the view, I'm known for a lot of things. But the best one has to be "The guy that is hated for no reasons :^)" some people will get it. For the people that don't, I'm known for being an Expert in 1v1 and a poet.

What players do you look up to or are really good friends with within the Monotype (or OM) community?
The only player that I admire has to be one of my friends in this game which rnbs, this dude is phenomenal, he doesn't only concentrate skills in him, he's also a very nice user which I really enjoy talking to the most to, "Where did I go wrong?" my man rnbs. On another hand, in 1v1 I really do like Rumplestiltskin and The Official Glyx skills, and them being so unpredictable. I'm going to really name some of my really close friends in both communities, sorry if I don't really name everyone. In Monotype, my most close friend has to be Cjl1 we talk for hours without getting bored, he's a great company in dead hours, and a nice user. Sarii and Mia Risi are also cool people that I enjoy talking to. Articuno, how can I forget the one and only DEATH ON WINGS, that guy is the first guy that approached me in Monotype, it's always really fun to talk with him and joke around :^) Also shoutout to terrors, bad user, bad meme, great guy. And my anime guy Blank Expression aka Hazey ;] stop spoiling me from Mangas / Light Novels. Some others are Bondie, Tylacto, Chras, Bushtush and my whole MONOPL squad. Some of my friends in OM are Uselesscrab, Ransei, and nv which are really cool people that I do enjoy talking to. Shoutout to The Immortal. imas and ManU 11b sucks. ihateyourpancreas is cool. Zangooser doesn't count as a friend right?

The thing that I'm looking out for Monotype Sun and Moon are the new Pokemon that will help out types in need, and what will be the new ranking of types. After recent trailers, I feel like Electric going to get a buff thanks to Tapu Koko, and if the speculations are right there will be more Pokemon like Tapu Koko. Can't wait how types will far in Sun and Moon, will Flying still be a top type? Will Electric still be a low tier type? So many questions that are waiting answers.

When are you and Zangooser getting married? Also am I invited to the bachelor party despite being Gooser's butler of honor, right? ;)
That's the kind of question that can't be discussed in public ;) It will happens when we're ready and ofc you're going to be invited

Ok back to being serious. Can you post a team within a type of your favorite playstyle with a brief explanation on how it works?
The only team I have to share is a team that I already posted an RMT for, it's my best team so far that feature Mega Houndoom balance. Here's the full team.
Have you tried out playing Battle Factory in Pokemon Emerald?

Dream Eater Gengar is actually pretty good to use there.

Reactions: nv

Dream Eater Gengar

>articuno

Paging Articuno I

edit- also LOL at ManU

Do you think your life is meaningful right now?

If not, what will you do to make your life meaningful?

Are you annoyed because I asked the same question over and over again?

Do you listen to music? If so, what kind of music you listen to?

Because it's elligible next month, what do you think about Gods and Followers?

What's your definition of a "balanced" metagame? Is it have to be all playstyle equally viable, or just all playstyle are viable, even though some playstyle is better than the other? I'm asking this because it's nearly impossible to have OMs that have equally balanced playstyles.

Generally, how do you describe life? Is life a game? Or a straight road? Or what else?

DEG

The night belongs to you
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Question by Ransei:
Have you tried out playing Battle Factory in Pokemon Emerald?
No I really haven't played Battle Factory in Pokemon Emerald.

baconbagon ONEEEE-SAMA

Questions by Chopin Alkaninoff

Do you think your life is meaningful right now?
I don't really think my life have a meaning right now, I'm just a teen that really has no reason to find a meaning for life except stay alive for everyone around me whether being family or friend.

If not, what will you do to make your life meaningful?
Growing up will give you a meaning to your life, and yea when you grow up you will get more busy, work more but that's the meaning of life. You have to take care of your parents that cared about you when you were young, or your kids if you want to have. Another thing that makes my life meaningful is helping others, I don't know I find living isolated, greedy, makes your life less meaningful.

Are you annoyed because I asked the same question over and over again?
No it's fine, it's your duty as human to find meaning to life.

Do you listen to music? If so, what kind of music you listen to?
I do listen to music but I don't really have a genre in mind. I just find some music with meaning and listen, yea these songs talking about weed, girls and stuff. But I mainly listen to rap and rock and SOME JAPANESE STUFF. Artists would be like Witt Lowry, Skillet, Abstract, Hendersin, Thousand Foot Krutch, Red, Blink-182 and more, and some anime opening.

Because it's elligible next month, what do you think about Gods and Followers?
I really like that OM and now that they changed the curse it got better, last time I didn't have time to play it but if it gets Omotm again I might try it.

What's your definition of a "balanced" metagame? Is it have to be all playstyle equally viable, or just all playstyle are viable, even though some playstyle is better than the other? I'm asking this because it's nearly impossible to have OMs that have equally balanced playstyles.
I guess a balanced metagame is having all playstyle viable because it is really hard to have all playstyle equally viable. I find Tier Shift a really balanced metagame. Also the idea of a balanced metagame is not having a Pokemon overcentralizing so our job is to just to remove it.

Generally, how do you describe life? Is life a game? Or a straight road? Or what else?
Haha now that's a hard question, I usually think of life as a book. A book you are writing with your actions being the ink, your thoughts being the words. And each year of your life can be resumed as a chapter so at the end of your life you can have a book. Do you want that book filled with mystery? Or a story of a depressive person? Or even following you on your journey to discover life, this will be the main topic of your book. If you really want to know more, hmu.

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
Hiya :3
I'm finding it really hard to ask questions this time and I don't know why. It's probably because I already know so much about you :]

What is your opinion of AG?
Have you tried Mega Gengar in AG?
Have you tried Mega Gengar in 1v1?
Why is the 1v1 Resource Thread tagged "Project" and not "Resource"?
Least viable monotype type at the moment?
Does that type have potential or am I about to waste my time?

Favourite condiment?
I bought 20 HDMI cables for $50 all up. Do you want me to send you one?
Do you like Drake?
Do you hate his pancreas?
Favourite Justin Bieber song?
Favourite Twenty One Pilots song?
If someone stole your car radio, would you just sit in silence?
Best to worst: Rem, Ram, Felt, Emilia, Beatrice

Tu as des sentiments pour moi?
Favourite memory of us?
Do you remember the time we met?
Does it bother you when I get jealous?
How can I improve?
If you didn't know me, who would you be with?
When they disappear, will you be suspicious?

And lastly, what does o3o mean?
Is it like you're scared of what I just said, because that's usually what I take it to mean.
I've had no idea all this time. I've heard it's like a kissy face, but that doesn't make sense to me.
Can you please confirm? >~<

DEG

The night belongs to you
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Questions by Zangooser

What is your opinion of AG?
Have you tried Mega Gengar in AG?
Have you tried Mega Gengar in 1v1?
Why is the 1v1 Resource Thread tagged "Project" and not "Resource"?
Least viable monotype type at the moment?
Does that type have potential or am I about to waste my time?
AG is a really cool metagame, I didn't like it first but it has really grown in me becoming my third favorite metagame after 1v1 and Monotype.
Yes I have tried double trap Mega Gengar w/ Wob but on a serious team, no.
Mega Gengar with Dream Eater for the memes.
The 1v1 resources thread is currently tagged as Project as it's still not completed, when it's done it will be tagged as Resource. (Shh I forgot to change)
I think ghost is the least viable type at the moment rip mega sab and aegi
Yea it has the potential w/ regular sableye and good plays.

Favourite condiment?
I bought 20 HDMI cables for $50 all up. Do you want me to send you one?
Do you like Drake?
Do you hate his pancreas?
Favourite Justin Bieber song?
Favourite Twenty One Pilots song?
If someone stole your car radio, would you just sit in silence?
Best to worst: Rem, Ram, Felt, Emilia, Beatrice
If Mayo counts as a condiment then it is Mayo, also another thing is a Lebanese Garlic Sauce called Toum.
No I don't like Drake.
Yes since ihateyourpancreas is my senpai
I don't listen to JB :[
THAT'S HARD UHH probably Holding On To You
Yes I would
STOP WITH THE HARD QUESTIONS ok so: REM <3, Felt, Ram, Emilia, Beatrice

Tu as des sentiments pour moi?
Favourite memory of us?
Do you remember the time we met?
Does it bother you when I get jealous?
How can I improve?
If you didn't know me, who would you be with?
When they disappear, will you be suspicious?
Ah bah oui
I really have the worst memory ever maybe in that group chat :p
^^^^^^
no
you can't that your nature
No one :^)
ZANGOOSER DON'T BE YUNO GASAI

And lastly, what does o3o mean?
Is it like you're scared of what I just said, because that's usually what I take it to mean.
I've had no idea all this time. I've heard it's like a kissy face, but that doesn't make sense to me.
Can you please confirm? >~<
LOOOOOL I USE IT WRONG but it's a kissy face.
o3o

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
How did you get into monotype?
Favorite anime character?
Rate Zangooser on a scale of 10.
Which type you like to use in Monotype?
Most memorable moment?
Most memorable moment with Zangooser?
Have you tried playin' Ag?
Is TEG (The eevee general) your cousin or something?o3o
Thoughts on Gods and followers?Link
Cute pokemon from each type.
Opinions on Gengar?
Opinions on Mega-gengar?;s
If Zangooser asks you out, is it a yes or is that a yes? >:O

Thank you :S , have a nice day.

Hi Dream Eater Gengar :]
- Do you mind if I call you Snoop Deggy Degg?
- How much of an arsehole was I when we first met?
- How much of an arsehole am I now?
- How good am I at Monotype in your opinion?
- What about AG?
- Is a vacation to Lebanon worth it?
- What sauce with your french fries?
- Do you like my dank memes, such as Barbaracle in AG?
- Fav colour?
- Do you have teams I built in your teambuilder?
- Who's more innovative at AG, me or zang?
- I remember you when you weren't auth in mono, do you?
- What's your opinion about me sharing birthdays with zang?
- Do you play an instrument?
- Coca Cola or Pepsi?
- Religion?
- If you had to choose between 10000 dollars and the most classy beard on the planet, which one?
- Best friend after me?
- What about that name?
- 2+2*2=?
And the last one:
Read my current Smogon signature. Then proceed to open the hide tag.
Did you fall for it?

Are you a schoolgirl
If not, do you want to be a schoolgirl
Who should be interviewed, we're running out of ideas
You should play more OMs. Will you try AAA?
Best Monotype player
Underrated Monotype type
Do you speak Arabic
Do you speak French
Ugliest Pokemon
Favorite TV show
Favorite sport & team
One feature you wish PS had

DEG

The night belongs to you
Questions by megaqwer:D
How did you get into monotype?
Favorite anime character?
Rate Zangooser on a scale of 10.
Which type you like to use in Monotype?
Most memorable moment?
Most memorable moment with Zangooser?
Have you tried playin' Ag?
Is TEG (The eevee general) your cousin or something?o3o
Thoughts on Gods and followers?Link
Cute pokemon from each type.
Opinions on Gengar?
Opinions on Mega-gengar?;s
If Zangooser asks you out, is it a yes or is that a yes? >:O
-Already Answered
-SHINOAAA HIIRAGGGGI <3
-I can't, he broke the scale.
-Already Answered (dark)
-None :(
-Already Answered
-Yes and peaked #1 lol
-Yes :>
-Already Answered
-Normal: Meloetta, Fire: Litten, Fighting: Breloom, Water: Slowking, Flying: Mandibuzz, Grass: Cradily, Poison: Gengar, Electric: Luxray, Ground: Mamoswine, Psychic: Slowbro, Rock: Mega Diancie, Ice: Kyu-b, Bug: Heracross, Dragon: Latias, Ghost: Gengar, Dark: Tyranitar, Steel: Lucario, Fairy: Gardevoir.
-Both Gengar and Mega Gengar are amazing
-Please, already dating.

Question by Rhythms

baconbagon ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-SAMAAAAAA

Question by Thimo

- Do you mind if I call you Snoop Deggy Degg?
- How much of an arsehole was I when we first met?
- How much of an arsehole am I now?
- How good am I at Monotype in your opinion?
- What about AG?
- Is a vacation to Lebanon worth it?
- What sauce with your french fries?
- Do you like my dank memes, such as Barbaracle in AG?
- Fav colour?
- Do you have teams I built in your teambuilder?
- Who's more innovative at AG, me or zang?
- I remember you when you weren't auth in mono, do you?
- What's your opinion about me sharing birthdays with zang?
- Do you play an instrument?
- Coca Cola or Pepsi?
- Religion?
- If you had to choose between 10000 dollars and the most classy beard on the planet, which one?
- Best friend after me?
- What about that name?
- 2+2*2=?
And the last one:
Read my current Smogon signature. Then proceed to open the hide tag.
-A big asshole
-You're fine now
-Terrible cause stall water
-Great
-Yes
-Garlic Sauce
-Yes
-Black
-No
-Thimo :^)
-Yes
-Impostor
-No
-I stopped drinking both, so unhealthy, but used to drink Pepsi
-Christian
-10000 dollars, already have a classy beard
-Rnbs
-Name?
-Nah :p

Questions by The Immortal
Are you a schoolgirl
If not, do you want to be a schoolgirl
Who should be interviewed, we're running out of ideas
You should play more OMs. Will you try AAA?
Best Monotype player
Underrated Monotype type
Do you speak Arabic
Do you speak French
Ugliest Pokemon
Favorite TV show
Favorite sport & team
One feature you wish PS had
-N-no
-/me giggles like a schoolgirl >////<
-TIBOT, idk maybe do voices?
-I do play Anything Goes and sometimes BH but AAA seems fun.
-R N B S
-Hmmm, I'd give that to Bondie, people think he's bad :(
-I speak both French and Arabic fluently
-^
-Huntail
-Anime>TV shows
-Wrestling, I don't really watch international sports but I do watch Lebanese Basketball, and Euro/World Cup for football fav team has to be either Germany or Italy.
-Friend List :] or maybe more avatar

Question by Sobi
best place to visit in lebanon and why
To be honest, Lebanon is such a small country and not visiting it all would be a waste. For entertainment, restaurants and pubs, and museums I'd visit the capital, Beirut. But if you want to see beauty the mountains are the best way to go, there's lot of ancient stuff. I suggest Saida and Tyre as a start, though seeing the Cedars of God would be amazing since they symbolize Lebanon.

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
What would you do if you won the lottery and had millions to spend?
What’s your dream car?
Do you have any hobbies?Is taking nap a part of your hobbies?
If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would it Be?
Thoughts on IT11's new avatar?
Has a movie ever made you cry?

Are You Allergic to Anything?Is it zangooser?
How would you describe me in three simple words?
How would you define love?
Did you know that you keep making me smile?

How is someone like you still single?

I forgot to ask the most important question as a pianist.

What are some of the best anime soundtracks, opening and ending theme in your opinion? Please list at least 7 of them as your recommendations as I will listen to them and probably make piano arrangements of them.

DEG

The night belongs to you
Questions by megaqwer:D
What would you do if you won the lottery and had millions to spend?
What’s your dream car?
Do you have any hobbies?Is taking nap a part of your hobbies?
If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would it Be?
Thoughts on IT11's new avatar?Has a movie ever made you cry?
Are You Allergic to Anything?Is it zangooser?
How would you describe me in three simple words?
How would you define love?
Did you know that you keep making me smile?
How is someone like you still single?
- It really depends on my situation and what I really need at the moment, but I'd give some to others :)
- None yet.
- Writing, no.
- Stuff such as the Death Note or Code Geass mind control.
- Hot. Movie? Uh, I'm so sensitive that I do cry a lot. But mostly anime makes me cry.
- I'm allergic to oxygen :], no.
- Mega Qwer smileyface
- Human relationships are chemical reactions. If you have a reaction then you can never return back to your previous state of being. - Kaneki-Ken.
- N-no. Why would I lol.
- Zangooser >_><_<

Question by Chopin Alkaninoff
I forgot to ask the most important question as a pianist.

What are some of the best anime soundtracks, opening and ending theme in your opinion? Please list at least 7 of them as your recommendations as I will listen to them and probably make piano arrangements of them.
This is such a hard question since I've watched and liked a lot of OP/Sound Track. But here we go:

Tokyo Ghoul - Glassy Sky easily the best soundtrack ever, touching, sad, amazing.
Plastic Memories - Again and Again ONE OF THE BEST EMOTIONAL TRACK EVER, if you have ever watched the anime you'd cry the first second.
Tokyo Ghoul - On My Own not emotional but an amazing soundtrack.
Tokyo Ghoul - Unravel Hands down BEST OPENING EVER.
Re:Zero - Paradisus-Paradoxum for some reasons this OP is quite catchy and great.
Re:Zero - 「STYX HELIX」catchy stuff and great to the ear
Akame Ga Kill - Fallen Heroes more sad stuff
Plastic Memories - Bye :'(
Code Geass - All Hail Britannia here's something cool
Death Note - Death Image pls don't judge my sad stuff
Death Parade - Moonlit Night amazing soundtrack

Was hard to pick tbh, oops I did more than 7...

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
1. Where do you get your inspiration from for writing
2. BAN Eevee general yy
3. Teach me how to monotype pls and ty
4. Thoughts on Tapu koko?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)