OTG's Sprite & Art Dumpster [REQUESTS WELCOMED]

I edited the Gen 4 Breeder into ORAS' Breeder Palette.

I'm also making recolors of the breeder with all the Baby Pokemon.

Idk really

Because I have to bring memes from 2015

Last edited:
Reactions: nv
A friend of mine requested me to make two Links, one with the green tunic and another one with a red tunic. I took the palette from here (also the sword and shield because I was lazy, lol.)

Last edited:

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Yo, got a request here:

I basically want a custom avatar for PS modeled after any of the sprites on the first row in this image:

And they have to meet these requirements:

pls tell me if you can make it or not OfficialThatGuy :o

Yo, got a request here
pls tell me if you can make it or not :o
I think I can make this, I'm just an amateur but it looks quite easy enough, lol.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I loved how this sprite came out, Zinnia is one of my favorite characters, and I enjoyed making this sprite. I'm not quite satisfied with hew arm, but other than that. I LOVE IT!
Worth the couple of hours spent on this.

Last edited:
Arikado, I hope you like it! I also changed a couple of things here and there.

------------------------------------
so... School starts in this week, so I'll be less active, I won't stop making sprites nor stop taking requests, I'll just be less active during the weekdays, I still have weekends free for making them! :D

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Arikado, I hope you like it! I also changed a couple of things here and there.

------------------------------------
so... School starts in this week, so I'll be less active, I won't stop making sprites nor stop taking requests, I'll just be less active during the weekdays, I still have weekends free for making them! :D
This is great dude, thanks!

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I have to say I love your spriting so far and I know you will be not as active, but I was hoping you may do this for me as I already requested this but it seems to have fallen through since the sprite thread I posted it in is now closed. Anyways, lemme start...

What I would like is a Greninja that is colored white (skin) and blue (dots and/or tongue) to match this:

I want it to be in this pose next to Siebold if possible as well:

And lastly, I want it to be small enough to fit the custom avatar size for PS! (I don't think I will use it except for here but just in case :P)

Thanks in advance and hopefully you are able to do this :D

Make Greninja same color as Siebold whilst in the pose shown in the picture all in a custom avatar size sprite

I have to say I love your spriting so far and I know you will be not as active, but I was hoping you may do this for me as I already requested this but it seems to have fallen through since the sprite thread I posted it in is now closed.
Sorry I couldn't answer earlier, didn't have internet. This looks like a fun project, since the Greninja sprite must be made to be this exact pose. I'll be working on these for the following days :D

Reactions: nv

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
NV Here's the sprite! I hope you like it.

I'm pretty sketchy about it, if there's any problems tell me, I'll gladly fix it.

Oddly enough, I ended up liking the "original" Greninja more...thank you so much and good job considering the "heaviness" of the request :)

EDIT: I don't want to down you lol, but I wonder how come the arm sticking out isn't holding his tongue unless it was a like mechanical issue of sorts. Now for constructive criticism...I am not an artist, however I feel like more texture could've been added to the entire Greninja sprite, if you wanted something that you can "work on". I hope I don't sound mean because I love the one you gave me, but I just wanted to help since you asked lol.

Last edited:
I don't want to down you lol, but I wonder how come the arm sticking out isn't holding his tongue unless it was a like mechanical issue of sorts. Now for constructive criticism...I am not an artist, however I feel like more texture could've been added to the entire Greninja sprite, if you wanted something that you can "work on". I hope I don't sound mean because I love the one you gave me, but I just wanted to help since you asked lol.
I'm new to this, and well making the shading is still pretty difficult for me. Thanks for the critizism! :)

Edit: The arm was because I had some problems with the shading since it'll appear as some mumble jumble of blue. :S

Last edited:

nv

The Lost Age
NV, so, I tried to make the arm, since today I didn't went to school.
Also tried better shading.

Edit: The arm was because I had some problems with the shading since it'll appear as some mumble jumble of blue. :S
I like it, but I understand why you were worried about the arm because without like a weird outline, it does look like a "mumble jumble of blue" lol. But hey, you live and you learn right? :)

So, my laptop's busted, until I don't fix it in the following weeks. I'll have to resource to my Tablet, I'm not good in all means with it, nor I have Photoshop on it, where it was simpler, and had better quality (in my opinion).

I'm back! My laptop got fixed and back to business.

Requests are open!

Current projects:
Merchant trainer class based on Anna from Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Draconid trainer class based on The Draconid People from Pokemon Adventure Manga

-----------------
These two projects are for Contest #6: Create A Trainer Class

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)