It's Megaqwer's Time!
Can you do
+
+
+
+
+
+

Is this possible to make?:) If yes, then thank you(pls do it whenever you feel like) and if no, No problem.

please note:This thread contains awesome sprites

Can you do
+
+
+
+
+
+

Is this possible to make?:) If yes, then thank you(pls do it whenever you feel like) and if no, No problem.

please note:This thread contains awesome sprites
Thanks! Weirdly enough, that trainer was one of my first sprites, and it's linked to my deviantart, lol.

I can surely do this, but it won't be 80x80 (Usable in Pokemon Showdown if your a Global Mod)

Sebberball

formerly BoXeD

Ayyyy. Another request.

I would like Nate's sprite (B2 HYPE!) To be edited as seen from the extremely details below:

For one get the neutral sprite, not the weird online one.

I would like the Visor to be either Purple or Black, or a mix of the two.
The jacket to be Purple, OFC, since it is tradition with me, and it is my favorite color!
The pants to be Black with white on the end.
Them socks gotta be purple!
The shoes, Purple and White.
The hair has to be black.
The bag... Surprise me with that.

You OTG.

(
add him and
, on opposite sides!
You OTG)

Ayyyy. Another request.

I would like Nate's sprite (B2 HYPE!) To be edited as seen from the extremely details below:

For one get the neutral sprite, not the weird online one.

I would like the Visor to be either Purple or Black, or a mix of the two.
The jacket to be Purple, OFC, since it is tradition with me, and it is my favorite color!
The pants to be Black with white on the end.
Them socks gotta be purple!
The shoes, Purple and White.
The hair has to be black.
The bag... Surprise me with that.

You OTG.

(
add him and
, on opposite sides!
You OTG)
I actually hate Luvdisc so...
u

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
What do you think nv?

Sorry I delayed it, I was feeling under the weather these past days, so I was doing simple stuff.
It is a great start, but I have a few criticisms (I swear you're going to kill me). First off, the hair should be short and spiky rather than the hair going out like it currently is. Secondly, if possible, the bottom of the shorts should be ripped / shredded. And lastly, The back leg (my left) is currently in front of the pants and I feel like it should be "behind" the pants leg. Other than that, I really like the sprite and colors and I thank you so much. I hope you feel better now and if you don't feel like "fixing" this sprite, don't worry about me being a complete nitpicker.

Hey OTG, it's me Draconid from that team rate a while back :)
Could you maybe make some sprite art for my new team for my signature?
this is what i've made on ms paint for it, but i can't remove the white background :/

could you make something similar but with a clear background?

here are the sprites:

Thanks so much :D

Sorry to disturb again :P but can you shift 3 of the Pokémon to the left side of the trainer? :O ty☺

could you make something similar but with a clear background?

I hope you like it. :)

Could ya make me a sprite of this guy:
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...rtwork).png/revision/latest?cb=20140119070723
Riding this rapidash please?
I made a link for Frederick (the guy, but I am guessing you know about him) because he is simply too big for a request post to handle.
Thanks!
Sorry its such a hard job.
I see what I can do, spring break's over and I have lots of work /(QnQ /)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)