Other Metagames Teambuilding Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playstyle: (for example, you can ask for a stall team if that is your preferred playstyle. But don't ask for Pokemon that don't fit that playstyle, such as stall with Mega Beedrill <.<)
But I have used Mega Beedrill on a stall team. It actually worked pretty well, with Beedrill providing offensive pressure that is hard to work around when fighting stall. Just saying, using super offensive Pokemon on a stall team is not always a bad idea, just one that is sorta ignored. And technically, it would be Balance rather than stall, but w/e.

The second thing I'd like to mention is the fact that I'm trying to make a revamp on an old team of mine. However, in the last Teambuilding shop, they would do stuff like that (that's what it originally said in the OP at least). If that's the case, I'll drop off the team and leave you guys to revamp it.

However, just so that this post isn't completely wasted, here is something I am fairly interested in:

Almost Any Ability

I've always been mesmerized by the possibility of using Gothitelle as a trapper in AAA. I've tried several times to use it, all of them were failures. Maybe you guys can figure out what I've been missing all these times?
I don't want frailty on this team. Please make sure it has reasonable bulk. I don't exactly expect stall level bulk, just enough to take a hit from top tier menaces and demolish them in return.
I really don't care how long it takes for this to get down. I just want it to win fairly consistently. Other than what I have posted here, I really don't care what you do with this team.

Tier: Inheritence

Sets:
Pidgeot @ Pidgeotite (inherit from Genesect)
Download
- Techno Blast
- Blizzard
- Zap Cannon
- U-Turn(/Extremespeed/Explosion)

Short Description: No Guard is a fun ability that Mega Pidgeot usually only gets to abuse with Hurricane. Genesect doesn't have that, but it does give Pidgeot an amazing Normal STAB, perfect coverage with strong no-miss moves, a useful pre-mega ability, utility in Zap Cannon/U-Turn/Extremespeed, and even a fast STAB Explosion.
Playstyle: Some kind of offense, preferably something that can take advantage of Zap Cannon's paralysis spreading.

Tier Shift

Both carry Life Orb and Sheer Force
Reason: Sheer Force. These pokes are not megas, but they have the power of megas because of Sheer Force + Life Orb (and it doesn't have recoil). So I'm interested to try Sheer Force pokes as a core. Playstyle: anything.

I'm sorry this took so long, I've had a lot of IRL stuff going on the last few days. Plus this team was hard af to build for some reason.

I decided to go with a Heavy Offensive team for this core, as they're both very very great wallbreakers. For Landorus, I decided to go with the more powerful wallbreaking CM set, as it just makes stall nonexistant really (2HKOes Chansey!). You can use different coverage on it if you'd like but this is what I've found most effective. Feraligatr is the standard Dragon Dance set, which is a nuke to underprepared teams. Not much to say about it as it's pretty bone dry standard. To form a good core with Gatr, I put on Serperior next. Serperior nails a lot of Feraligatr's physically defensive grass checks/counters very hard, while gatr clears specially defensive fires. Toxicroak beats two very big threats to the team thus far: Keldeo and Sharpedo. It isn't the best mon in the meta, but it doesn what I need it to very well. Heatran is an offensive Air Balloon variant to help beat stuff like Talonflame, as well as mess with anything that wants to try and predict with EQ. Magneton is the team's scarfer, which can trap the likes of Scizor and co. while outspeeding and beating stuff like Talonflame. You COULD Re-EV to outspeed Tflame and put the rest in bulk, but I feel like that would miss outspeeding something so I went the safe route.

The team did pretty well in the practice I could get in, although as with a lot of my teams it is still a tad bird weak. An opposing Landorus could also cause problems, but those arent seen too often

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Calm Mind
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Wave

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Ice Punch
- Crunch
- Waterfall

Serperior @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute

Toxicroak @ Black Sludge
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Drain Punch

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Stealth Rock

Magneton @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon

I'm sorry this took so long, I've had a lot of IRL stuff going on the last few days. Plus this team was hard af to build for some reason.

I decided to go with a Heavy Offensive team for this core, as they're both very very great wallbreakers. For Landorus, I decided to go with the more powerful wallbreaking CM set, as it just makes stall nonexistant really (2HKOes Chansey!). You can use different coverage on it if you'd like but this is what I've found most effective. Feraligatr is the standard Dragon Dance set, which is a nuke to underprepared teams. Not much to say about it as it's pretty bone dry standard. To form a good core with Gatr, I put on Serperior next. Serperior nails a lot of Feraligatr's physically defensive grass checks/counters very hard, while gatr clears specially defensive fires. Toxicroak beats two very big threats to the team thus far: Keldeo and Sharpedo. It isn't the best mon in the meta, but it doesn what I need it to very well. Heatran is an offensive Air Balloon variant to help beat stuff like Talonflame, as well as mess with anything that wants to try and predict with EQ. Magneton is the team's scarfer, which can trap the likes of Scizor and co. while outspeeding and beating stuff like Talonflame. You COULD Re-EV to outspeed Tflame and put the rest in bulk, but I feel like that would miss outspeeding something so I went the safe route.

The team did pretty well in the practice I could get in, although as with a lot of my teams it is still a tad bird weak. An opposing Landorus could also cause problems, but those arent seen too often

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Calm Mind
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Wave

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Ice Punch
- Crunch
- Waterfall

Serperior @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute

Toxicroak @ Black Sludge
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Drain Punch

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Stealth Rock

Magneton @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon
Thanks for the team. Though its my fault for posting a difficult core. Maybe I should post easier core next request.

Tier Shift :]

Basically, Hippo makes Cradily bulky as shit in the sand and sponges hits from Physical sweepers. Cradily in turn shields Hippo and the rest of the team from them pesky scalds and is, again, specially bulky as shit. This core probably suits bulky offense the best. I've made two teams with this core so far (and so has that guy DTK you might have heard of) and I'm wondering what such an experienced and exceptional player such as Peef Rimgar could do with it.

thanks for putting up with my shit Peef you're actually pretty cool

This may be one of the better Tier Shift teams I've ever build to be honest, which caught me off guard bc I used some unconventional threats.

Hippowdon is sand. Simply put. It sets up sand for the other members while not dying. I decided to go with a specially defensive set vs a physically defensive one mainly due to A. my next mon being physically defensive and B. spdef sets already having quite a bit of physical bulk. It can easily get up sand 2-3 times minimum a game if played right. Cradily is a surprisingly effective tank, and can beat some solid mons too. With the sand boost and mad defense, nothing breaks through Cradily too easily. TBH I may've gotten the set from your post in Victim of the Week but shhhhh. Stoutland is part one of my two mon "Break Everything" core, and it has surprising results. It actually hits quite hard, and it gets hella good coverage between Play Rough and Superpower. It can tear down anything not Steel or Rock type with ease. Which is where part 2 of the core, Excadrill, comes in. Excadrill nails stuff like Diancie and such that Stoutland rlly doesn't wanna deal with. They work very well together, with Exca generally coming out early game and Stoutland late. Scizor is the best mega outside of Steelix (which I wanted to avoid) for sand and provides some pretty helpful pivoting utility into the sand core. Plus it has a hella defensive typing. Slowking was a last second choice to block fore types and pretty much any special offense not already covered in the team. I decided to go with Future Sight as it can be a really useful move to break down bulky mons and help clear a path for the sweepers late game.

The only issue I've had with this team so far is that rain is a nuisance, but thats a very out playstyle right now so you should be okay. Tornadus-T caused issue for me at one point, but the EVs for Slowking are now designed to live 2 Knock Offs.

Hippowdon @ Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind

Cradily @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Earth Power
- Recover
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Stoutland @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Happiness: 0
Adamant Nature
- Frustration
- Crunch
- Play Rough
- Superpower

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Roost
- Knock Off

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 32 Def / 228 SpA
Modest Nature
- Future Sight
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

This may be one of the better Tier Shift teams I've ever build to be honest, which caught me off guard bc I used some unconventional threats.

Hippowdon is sand. Simply put. It sets up sand for the other members while not dying. I decided to go with a specially defensive set vs a physically defensive one mainly due to A. my next mon being physically defensive and B. spdef sets already having quite a bit of physical bulk. It can easily get up sand 2-3 times minimum a game if played right. Cradily is a surprisingly effective tank, and can beat some solid mons too. With the sand boost and mad defense, nothing breaks through Cradily too easily. TBH I may've gotten the set from your post in Victim of the Week but shhhhh. Stoutland is part one of my two mon "Break Everything" core, and it has surprising results. It actually hits quite hard, and it gets hella good coverage between Play Rough and Superpower. It can tear down anything not Steel or Rock type with ease. Which is where part 2 of the core, Excadrill, comes in. Excadrill nails stuff like Diancie and such that Stoutland rlly doesn't wanna deal with. They work very well together, with Exca generally coming out early game and Stoutland late. Scizor is the best mega outside of Steelix (which I wanted to avoid) for sand and provides some pretty helpful pivoting utility into the sand core. Plus it has a hella defensive typing. Slowking was a last second choice to block fore types and pretty much any special offense not already covered in the team. I decided to go with Future Sight as it can be a really useful move to break down bulky mons and help clear a path for the sweepers late game.

The only issue I've had with this team so far is that rain is a nuisance, but thats a very out playstyle right now so you should be okay. Tornadus-T caused issue for me at one point, but the EVs for Slowking are now designed to live 2 Knock Offs.

Hippowdon @ Smooth Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind

Cradily @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Earth Power
- Recover
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Stoutland @ Life Orb
Happiness: 0
Adamant Nature
- Frustration
- Crunch
- Play Rough
- Superpower

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Roost
- Knock Off

Slowking @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 32 Def / 228 SpA
Modest Nature
- Future Sight
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast
Hippowdon is missing 252 spdef in that importable. Also Scizor is light metal before Mega Evolving, idk if that's intentional.

Thanks Peef. This is a lot more offensively based than my other teams with the core. It seems really fun actually.

Also Light Metal is probably just for switching into Low Kick?

Edit: mfw ninja'd

Tier: Tier Shift
Sprite(s) of Pokemon:
Sets:

Accelgor @ Focus Sash
Ability: Unburden
Modest Nature
- Acid Spray
- Bug Buzz
- Energy Ball
- Focus Blast

Short Description: I personally love Accelgor as a bug type (outclasses by Volcarona, but whatever). Before he was bumped to RU, I had a pretty nice HO team with him, that did well when pasted into TS, since they all got +15. However, I'm sure there's a better way to do that. Accelgor has great type coverage, and with Acid Spray, can force switches, as not much wants to stay in at -2 or even -4. With Focus Sash + Unburden, Accelgor hits a whopping 778 speed. I feel like Focus Sash has worked the best for me, but if you have a better item idea, I would gladly take it! Thanks!
Playstyle: Hyper Offense
617.png
625.png
479-wash.png
334.png
641-therian.png
500.png

This team's strategy is fairly simple. Accelgor should always be the first pokemon out, and ideally it stacks a full set of spikes, but should get at least 2 out everytime. Then Emboar frequently comes out next, to provide massive offensive pressure, often forcing switches and and doing high amounts of damage. While the team is a hyper offense build, Rotom-W is a must have. It helps check the threatening weather teams Tier Shift is often known for. Rotom-W can single handily check whole sand teams with Hydro Pump+ Will-O-Wisp. It also checks Kabutops sweeps. Ludicolo is a problem however, but is beaten 1v1 by Tornadus-Therian. Bisharp can easily serve as a wincon on his own, with his Defiant punishing defogger users and enabling sweeps. Finally Altaria-Mega rounds out the team by cleaning out an opponent's team and keeping powerful Fire/Sun teams in check.

Accelgor @ Focus Sash
Ability: Unburden
Modest Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Encore
- Spikes
- Focus Blast

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Pursuit

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Altaria @ Altarianite
Ability: Cloud Nine
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Earthquake
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 160 SpA / 132 SpD / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Focus Blast
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Emboar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Superpower
- Wild Charge
- Earthquake

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
Aight, so Peef is bored, so I'm requesting a TS team built around muh bae Nape

Infernape ftw
Playstyle: Offense/Balanced
Set: Offensive, I don't want some stupid Rocks suicide lead set, I want a new way to use Nape :D

Tier Shift

Okay, Kingslayer, here is my requested core. Wobbuffet is my favorite poke, that's why I request for it this time. Unlike the previous core, I am thinking of this with some theories. Don't know if this will work though.

1. Wobbuffet has three major weaknesses: Taunt bait, status bait and Knock Off making it can't recover with Leftovers. Mega Sableye doesn't care about all of that (you need to mega though).

2. Mega Sableye can't really handle Choice Band or Specs pokes, as it doesn't have enough bulk. Wobbuffet has 205/73/73 bulk, meaning it has enough and Shadow Tag makes it a guaranteed checkmate to most Choiced pokes.

3. Kinda unimportant, but both of these pokes can't be trapped by Gothitelle or opposing Wobbuffet.

Playstyle: anything

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
Hey phoenixlegend, we have been working on your Inheritance team, but we are getting stuck on Trace Raikou. Trace doesn't really help it too much and Inheritance has a bunch of priority spam, so it can't even revenge kill very well. Would you mind if we changed it to an Intimidate set? This would mesh better with the team we have in mind and give it a check to Gale Wings and other priority.

Hey phoenixlegend, we have been working on your Inheritance team, but we are getting stuck on Trace Raikou. Trace doesn't really help it too much and Inheritance has a bunch of priority spam, so it can't even revenge kill very well. Would you mind if we changed it to an Intimidate set? This would mesh better with the team we have in mind and give it a check to Gale Wings and other priority.
that's fine

Hey guys I want to make an offensive sand team in BH but i dont know where to start ;_;

Tier: Balanced Hackmons

Sprite(s) of Pokemon:

Sets:

Shedinja @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 Def
Brave Nature
- Baton Pass / Volt Switch
- Endeavor / Pain Split
- Spiky Shield
- filler / i dont even know

Short Description: I find the idea of a sand team really interesting and fun, but here's the problem, I have literally no idea what are viable pokemon and what aren't, i cant think of any imposter-proof sand rush sweepers, i dont know and good setters. And although primal weathers arent that common, they are still a threat and i dont know how to deal with them. So yeah. Halp pls?
EDIT: PDon sounds like a good sand rush sweeper because all of its stats are amazing - except for speed, which sand rush easily covers. I also read somewhere in some forum that Mega Latios was good on sand teams, but im not entirely sure why. Although not necessarily sand-related, Pixilate Diancie seems cool on sand teams for the added chip damage sandstream provides for fakespeed, and the 50% SpD boost is a neat side-effect also. Finally a sand team doesn't have to run Sturdinja coverage or moldy pursuit because sandstorm already covers that, so that sounds fun :3 (sure Sheddy can run goggles, but who HONESTLY ever runs goggles? no one from my experience).

Playstyle: Sand Offense, I guess

Last edited:

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
Tier: Tier Shit

Tyrantrum @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock head
Evs: 252 Spe / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Filler

OR

Tyrantrum @ Leftovers / Life orb
Ability: Rock head
Evs: 252 Spe / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Head Smash
- Outrage / Ice Punch
- Earthquake

Seemingly abandoned by his entire race, Tyrantrum is angry. His story is truly unfortunate: All of his friends are dead and all he knows is that a bunch of little creatures have infected the world with their stupid noises and giant monuments of stone. All he thinks is that this race destroyed all his friends, his life, the world as he knew it. Immediately, in a blind rage, he decides he will destroy every one of those stupid monumental walls that the puny humans have built, starting with alomomola tower. He will destroy anything in his way and will stop at nothing to get his revenge, tearing up the world with his might, all in hopes that he might avenge his late species. And after he wipes out the entire human race, he will bawl his eyes out like a little baby, knowing that once he dies, the last traces of his entire species will have been wiped out at the hands of those stupid little creatures.

Playstyle: WIPE OUT THE HUMAN RACE (i.e. Offense, probably heavy)

The main reason I want this built is because I suck at this tier but want to get into it since everybody is talking about it 24/7 in OM chat. I didn't want to steal a sample team like a little bitch, so here I am.

Tier Shift

Okay, Kingslayer, here is my requested core. Wobbuffet is my favorite poke, that's why I request for it this time. Unlike the previous core, I am thinking of this with some theories. Don't know if this will work though.

1. Wobbuffet has three major weaknesses: Taunt bait, status bait and Knock Off making it can't recover with Leftovers. Mega Sableye doesn't care about all of that (you need to mega though).

2. Mega Sableye can't really handle Choice Band or Specs pokes, as it doesn't have enough bulk. Wobbuffet has 205/73/73 bulk, meaning it has enough and Shadow Tag makes it a guaranteed checkmate to most Choiced pokes.

3. Kinda unimportant, but both of these pokes can't be trapped by Gothitelle or opposing Wobbuffet.

Playstyle: anything
Due to the Wobbuffet/Shadow Tag suspect, i've kinda put off making this team. If Wobbuffet is banned would you like me to build around just Sableye, or would you like to select a new core?

Tier: STABmons

The idea I want to use here is to use Empoleon and Thundurus as Defiant attackers that turn Intimidate, Parting Shot, and King's Shield on their heads. From what I can tell, between the two of them, the right coverage lets them hit a majority of the tier quite hard, and each has the proper STAB or coverage move to beat the two common Unaware walls. Also, I like Empoleon.

In theory I think this would be a solid core, but I've been failing to really perform while using it, so I figured I'd get the teambuilding shop's take on it and find out whether my own team is bad or if I'm just not playing the tier right.

Playstyle: Anything that can run it well.

Due to the Wobbuffet/Shadow Tag suspect, i've kinda put off making this team. If Wobbuffet is banned would you like me to build around just Sableye, or would you like to select a new core?
Because the defensive pokes are getting nerfed in May, I'll post a new core.

Tier Shift

and
or

All of them carry Volt Switch or U-turn.

Reasons:
1. They just got buffed in May.

2. Voltturn for days.

3. Screw Rain team.

Playstyle: anything to do with voltturning.

EV

Banned deucer.
Akumeoy sorry for the delay!

First impression: I had a hard time building for this. Defiant is cool, but I'd recommend swapping Empoleon for a more standard set. 86 Attack just isn't great even if you get a Defiant boost or set up a Shift Gear. Defiant Thundurus is the better user, but honestly I found myself wanting Prankster more often and a special set to take advantage of Oblivion Wing.

Teambuilding: To take advantage of Defiant I have two hazard setters: Stealth Rock Infernape and Spikes Tyranitar. Infernape is a decent lead with Focus Sash and we needed a special Fire type so this team wasn't hard walled by Ferrothorn. Tyranitar makes a nice Thundurus check and can Pursuit trap it, which KOs after SR. I picked Mega Gyara as the Greninja "check" which can handle most non-Nasty Plot sets and any that lack Low Kick. Mega Gyara also switches into any of Quagsire's attacks and sets up with ease. Plus it can take on Sableye and bait a Parting Shot for the Defiant users. I added Amoonguss to pair with Mega Gyara since it can handle Fighting, Fairy, Electric, and Grass attackers. In the replays you'll see Amoonguss actually performed decently; much better than I had anticipated.

Suggestions: Empoleon and Thundurus synergize well, but not in this capacity. I'd switch to a bulky special attacking Emp with Doom Desire/Roar/King's Shield/Scald and a mixed Thundurus. I also didn't fit in any hazard removal, but if you have Oblivion Wing on Thundurus SR isn't a big concern.

Replays: (Sorry, most of these are low ladder)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/stabmons-231699248 - Opponent forfeits after Gyara sets up
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/stabmons-231709269 - Lost turn 1
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/stabmons-231713878 - Opp forfeited early
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/stabmons-231715032 - This one nearly finishes
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/stabmons-231706190 - vs. Peef's gimmicky team (I should have Rested after the second DD!)

Empoleon @ Life Orb / Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Water Shuriken
- Gear Grind
- Shift Gear
- Earthquake

I had Grass Knot on here but Gyarados already takes care of Quagsire.

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Bolt Strike
- Dragon Ascent
- U-turn / Knock Off
- Superpower / Knock Off

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 92 SpD / 168 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Crunch
- Dragon Dance

168 Speed beats Aerodactyl after a Dragon Dance. If you switch out Empoleon to special, replace Crunch with Waterfall and bump the Speed to 172 to outspeed Mega Ttar at +1.

Amoonguss @ Leftovers / Rocky Helmet
Bold Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Giga Drain
- Foul Play
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Spikes
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Diamond Storm

Infernape @ Focus Sash
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Blue Flare / Searing Shot
- Close Combat
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock

Nice thread InfernapeTropius11
I am on my mobile and copying sprites isn't working :(
But I would like a balanced monotype psychic team with
Mega medicham and AV meloetta with knock off :)
I will try and edit post later with the proper format :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)