Resource OU Bazaar

Eclipse

Like a chimp with a machine gun
is a Contributor Alumnus
I've never posted at all in this thread, but since all I really do most of the time at this point in the meta is build teams, figure I might as well share some of my builds based on fun cores/mons/ideas since it's always fun to explore different sets/mons, please let me know of any problems/suggestions for any of the teams, as despite my numerous tests with them, I might gloss over some notable issues they have, but hey that's the fun of teambuilding - working on your weaknesses, so here they are:

Mamoswine @ Choice Band
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 64 Def / 192 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Double-Edge

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpD / 16 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Healing Wish
- Iron Head
- U-turn

Gyarados @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 72 HP / 184 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Rest
- Waterfall
- Bounce

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Flash Cannon

Slowbro-Mega @ Slowbronite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Psyshock

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Discharge
- Heat Wave

Band Mamoswine is such a fun pokemon, like it's crazy just how much of its usual checks it just straight up annihilates with this set. Double Edge is the 4th move to have a great chance to 2HKO Rotom even when Rocks aren't up. ChestoResto Gyara is a phenomenal partner for it, given that Band Mamo for the most part lures in a ton of Gyara's checks, so Gyara is pretty much the main wincon on the team. SpDef Rocks Rachi because it's just so nice, and acts as a nice blanket check to numerous Dragons/Fairies which is very helpful for this team. And if one breaker wasn't enough, Specs Hydreigon helps obliterate defensive teams and acts as a nice soft check to stuff like Slowbro/Crawdaunt which could otherwise be annoying. Mega Slowbro was added on since it acts as an alright Keldeo switchin with the SpDef bulk added on, and acts as a nice late game wincon in case Gyara falls flat. Zapdos is there finally to give me an out against birdspam while also providing helpful hazard removal. Team looks weird as hell on paper, but hasn't failed at exceeding my expectations any time I use it.

Garchomp-Mega @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 232 HP / 96 Atk / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Fang

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpD / 16 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Healing Wish
- Iron Head
- U-turn

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Knock Off
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 72 HP / 204 Atk / 232 Spe
Naive Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Grass Knot
- U-turn

Slowking @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Slack Off

Nice squad featuring Mega SD Chomp, except I'm running a bulkier spread since its bulk after mega is comparable to Tank Chomp which is always cool. Softens up stall builds real well and is just a fun as hell mon to use. SpDef Rachi again cause its just so good and helps deal with Chomp checks really well, Knock+Moonblast+Flamethrower Clefable provides phenomenal support for this team, being able to soften up opposing builds with Knock while luring in Ferro/other steels with Flamethrower. Band Tar as the sand setter with max speed Adamant to soften up opposing Lando's/Rotom's for Garchomp while pursuit trapping the likes of the Latis. Scarf Lando with Grass Knot over Knock because Quag lures are always cool, and finally Slowking since this build really lacks Keldeo switchins and acts as a secondary wincon as well. Thanks to good fren tiger's jaw for helping test it out himself and giving some advice on the build.

Rhyperior @ Choice Band
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 224 HP / 252 Atk / 32 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Megahorn
- Ice Punch

Breloom @ Fist Plate
Ability: Technician
Adamant Nature
- Spore
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Force Palm

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Focus Blast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast

Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 120 Def / 140 Spe
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch

Band Rhyperior is the realest mon alive, I tell you all. Enough speed to outspeed -speed Tangrowth's. Breloom was the chosen partner since it helps soften up annoying water types and prefers Rhyperior luring in Grass-types for it. Focus Blast+T-Wave Clefable to lure in Heatran/Excadrill's while also providing hax speed support for the rest of the team. Max HP AV Torn-T helps to check really annoying mons like Keldeo. Heatran to help the stall matchup a bit while also being the main rocks setter, and finally physically defensive SD M-Zor with enough speed to outspeed standard Lando/Rotom variants, mainly to lure in Rotom and take it out with a nice +2 Bug Bite. I was back and forth on U-turn over Bug Bite, but in the end, Bug Bite is really nice for bulkier teams so that I end up not losing the boost, and it still hits hard as hell which is always nice.

Staraptor @ Choice Band
Ability: Reckless
Adamant Nature
- Double-Edge
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack

Azelf @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 8 HP / 248 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Skill Swap
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion

Sharpedo-Mega @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Earthquake

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 92 HP / 244 Atk / 172 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

EVs: 72 HP / 204 Atk / 232 Spe
Naive Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Grass Knot

Tornadus-Therian @ Life Orb
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Superpower
- Knock Off

Probably my favorite team I've made and played with as of late, this is an HO I made using the based god himself Band Staraptor. I wanted to build with Band Raptor since it softens up/blows black common birdspam checks such as Zapdos and Rotom, so I figured I'd build with it. Mandatory Azelf, and this spread helps it a bit to avoid silly rolls against Ada Lopunny. Sharpedo/Azu are the main wincons/waterspam core here, as Azu is usually the early game hole-puncher, being able to BD up and lure in a ton of checks to Mega Sharpedo such as Ferrothorn/Tangrowth/Amoonguss. Sharpedo is usually the late game cleaner and greatly appreciates the help of Azu. Scarf Lando again and finally LO Torn-T, another "bird" helpful to break down defensive/stall builds since they have real trouble switching into this thing. I love using this team, it's mindless, braindead, and exactly what I wanted it to be when I built it to begin with. Anyways here are the teams guys, try em out and have fun with em! :]

hiya! saw am's post and figured i should dump a few of my faves since i had the time today. i haven't been building much at all since i don't have inspiration to mostly since school started (and also i used to make dozens of teams a day so it became tiring to do and because oras is ending soon and sun-moon seems way chaotic), so most of the teams will be months old. teams do need some fixing but they've been pretty comfy to use, hope you like them ^^ edit: i've added two new teams~!

Slowking (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 SpD
Calm Nature
- Slack Off
- Psyshock
- Scald
- Calm Mind

Scizor-Mega (F) @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off

Clefable (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Thunder Wave
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled

Raikou @ Leftovers
EVs: 32 HP / 176 SpA / 48 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Heatran (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Taunt
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Serperior (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Leaf Storm
i've actually tested this team extensively! it’s probably one of my best teams and its been progressing super well for the time i’ve been using it so i decided to add it here~ this version currently runs off outlasting & wittling down the opposing side via the backbone of mixdef cm king / phsydef sd mzor / bold cm clef / spdef tran followed by applying offensive pressure with subcm kou + subseed serp til the oppo either: a) cannot break the team, b) loses to a combination of the wincons, or c) gives up. this team is really easy to get comfortable with and playing games with it have usually been a snackwrap for me thanks to all of the members synergising extremely well. anyways this team utilises some helpful stuff like maxdef scizor to make games against grounds easier due to the lack of a solid ground resist, subcm kou + subseed serp to remedy the manaphy weak that these kind of teams usually have, and also fuck up eachothers checks via the support from the aforementioned m-zors knock as well as status support from clef / tran / king. the original team was based around pursuit mzor + cm slowbro but after some time and a ton of playtesting i think i ended up with the best version of the team seeing as how everything fell into place so well ^^

Heatran (F) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Ancient Power

Gengar (F) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Icy Wind

Klefki (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spikes
- Heal Block
- Thunder Wave
- Dazzling Gleam

Landorus-T (Landorus-Therian) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Knock Off

Sharpedo-Mega (F) @ Sharpedonite
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Fang

Rotom-W (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
omg shark! i noticed that a lot of teams would drop to this at preview with the help of spikes support, so i had just made a quick team with it and i liked it :p. team has a basic defensive core of sd helm landt / def washtom / spdef heal block keys backing the offensive core of scarftran / mpedo / lo gar. cool thing here is that it puts mons like keldeo & washtom in range of pedo while giving me speed control and another pivot into a annoying shit like zardy & zors. other thing is that gengar puts a lot of pressure against most teams because icy wind forces out grounds and catches ttar so its forced out, otherwise it usually picks up some kills. good mon helps me rack up damage for pedo later. just running sd on landt for now to weaken ferro & the like for mpedo to clean up later and i have heal block on keys to make fatmons like clef less of an issue, stopping recovery helps a ton lol. this teams weak to elecs so you could probably opt for another version /w scarf landt > def - spdef utility tran > scarf - physdef keys > spdef. otherwise shark is pretty dope, cleans up games really well o.o

Pinsir-Mega (F) @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Return
- Substitute
- Quick Attack

Tyranitar (F) @ Choice Band
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Fire Punch / Ice Punch
- Pursuit

Keldeo-R (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Secret Sword
- Scald

Gliscor (F) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 Spe
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Knock Off / Rock Slide
- Roost

Ferrothorn (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 124 Def / 132 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed

Latias @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 208 Def / 20 SpD / 28 Spe
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Thunder Wave
- Recover
- Dragon Pulse
okay so i just recently had made this when i noticed scolipass picking up in usage, wanted to have something that rips those teams apart so i went and made a team off of subsd mpins. went with bandtar to open up holes for mpins later and to get damage against mons like talon & tornt. would have usually went with landt initially over gliscor but i noticed that i’d be too easily pressured by phys attackers whereas gliscors recovery lets it be a much more consistent answer to said threats like excadrill, bisharp, zardx, mzor (thanks to sd) and so on. needed a rocker, didn’t have many options barring ferro since it helped with the majority of my weaknesses aka offensive waters and fairies & drags. just realised that i forgot my removal, so i went defensive latias. honestly i had never used the set before but it’s way better than i thought, the bulk investment helps a ton with managing keld, electrics, tornt and was able to live all sorts of hits like scarftars crunch to twave for mpins, i’ve found it to be a much more consistent removal option than the standard set on this team at least. had to fill the last, my team was slower than usual and figured i needed another offensive mon, picked subcm keldeo as i noticed that when it fishes for burns alongside sand and rock damage mons get easily put into ttar range; it also had the added benefit of being a better mzor and weavile check. main weaknesses i've found with this team are like really heavy offenses (also about keldyou could probably try specs focus blast to remove washtom and the like for mpins but i found that subcm just works way better than specs right now) this is a new team but it quickly became one of my faves.

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Hammer Arm
- Pursuit

Volcanion @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
Timid Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Flamethrower
- Toxic
- Protect

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Flash Cannon
- U-turn

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- Rock Slide
- Toxic

Latios @ Life Orb
EVs: 32 HP / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Recover
- Defog

Landorus-T (Landorus-Therian) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off
version 2! while this version has been pretty pressed against latis, it’s been great for me. wanted to focus way less on having answers to stuff and instead just giving the oppo hell. mmeta has been aids for a long while now and i’ve just started using it more, it’s really good with volcanion seeing as its checks get fucked up since they’re worn down due to volc. i wanted to use specs drei since mmeta & volc helped with the fairy issue and gave my a psuedo ground immune, drei hits pretty hard and makes a mess out of most teams when given a chance. (also has u-turn!) after that, i just went for standard lati just to have a back up answer for electrics, removal for volc and a better keldeo check. went landot since i was missing rocks and a check to phys attackers, also had the added benefit of knock off for removing items. last mon, team was still not fast enough, volc, gyara, and zardx at +1 were pain in the necks and i had a bish & weavile weak, i just went for scarf terrak in the last slot, it helped immensely. this version of the team i liked slightly more as it played to the speed i was accustomed to and that it got the job done rather well.

Volcanion @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Flamethrower
- Toxic
- Protect

Latias @ Latiasite
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Reflect Type
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Roost

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Knock Off / Rock Slide
- Roost

Amoonguss (F) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 56 SpD / 24 Spe
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Superpower
- Pursuit
original version of the team oo. i remember that i just wanted to make a team utilising volcanion since i like… never really used the mon period. i was brainstorming sets and realised the only one that i’d think to be good in practice would be tox + tect since volcanion gets worn down easily and would like to make the most out of tox / burn damage, helps with people doubling & choice locked mons too! current thought process was that i needed something to threaten out grounds as volcanion can’t take care of them alone since it’s on the slower side of things, opted for boltbeam mlati since it can just pivot into eqs and ice beam them down, also made for a water & elec check. after that i really just wanted something that synergises from volcanion wearing down all kinds of fat shit, physdef sd scor had grown on me and i loved using it as it checked all kinds of strong physmons, most notably zardx & driller here. not to mention you can fuck around with washtoms by knocking off its lefties and playing switching games between volt switch and hydro immunities until it’s in range (remember toxic + tect volc annoys the hell out of it). mon made a pretty solid wincon for the team. next was amoonguss, i hate not having a solid answer to serp on bulkier teams nowadays since it gets out of hand real quick. this mon really blanket checks a lot for the team, fat set up mons, azu and like fairies; also gives me sleep support! the team was looking pretty solid by now barring a few annoying weaks, major ones would be latis, mgarde, zammer, kyube, lo starmie, tornt. my first thought was spdef driller since i lacked rocks & removal for most importantly volcanion and it still remedied the weak against most of those, but i had also added scarftar to at least have something against say gengar, latis, mpins and mie. really nice team, but games with it had been slightly slower than i had wanted so i came up with a more offensive version above :p.

just tonight (Heatran) (M) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Toxic

u & me (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast / Icy Wind
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald

without worries (Scizor-Mega) @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 76 Atk / 184 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Roost
- U-turn
- Pursuit
- Bullet Punch

you 'n me (Mew) @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 8 SpD / 112 Spe
Impish Nature
- Taunt
- Knock Off
- Soft-Boiled
- Will-O-Wisp

wanna know more (Landorus-Therian) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 24 Def / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Knock Off / Explosion

u and me (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Defog
- Recover
omg… my fave mew team. this team was so fun to use haha. i remember being tired of facing mmedi ages ago so i just whipped up a team to spam when i was too tired to think. just went with a concept of spreading status, removing items, pivoting around to force damage via the rocks + status damage, going to mew and taunting fatter stuff if they try to heal just until they’re low enough to be revenged by landt, or trapped by mzor or tran. i just love how this team works, don't feel like i have to give any other thought process. this team has been hilarious to use though (i usually run earth power on tran to catch other trans for my mzor & mew but you can probably just run taunt over that if you’d like to avoid mew being overworked since there is surf lati to weaken that.)

Lopunny-Mega (F) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Happiness: 0
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Quick Attack
- High Jump Kick
- Frustration

Latias @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Psychic / Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Trick
- Healing Wish

Bisharp @ Lum Berry
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 72 SpD / 184 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Knock Off / Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 40 Def / 220 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Brave Bird
- Roost
this is a team i had made when azelf ho was picking up traction again, games with this team had been pretty memorable ^~^. first member added was sd lum bish, always thought it was a scary mon and it paired up well with mlop thanks to bish being able to knock lefties, gave me another source of priority and a set up mon. next was washtom, it gave me the option wisp things to get mons into lop & bish range, a pivot, and a flying & ground switch-in. i had realised that the first three members loved spike support, so i used spdef skarm to keep fairies, mvenu, serp, chomper, mzor and a few others in check. two slots left, noticed that i needed rocks and preferably some speed. went for rocks clef as it remedied the dragon & fighters weak and didn’t mind opposing hazards. last slot, i needed insurance against keld and said speed control since mlop is my only natural speedy poke. figured scarf latias would be nice since it was strong enough to get stuff out of the way aka sweepers like zardx or just like electrics which the team has problems with. scarf lati also had the added benefits of hw and tricking mons to more easily get a sd with bish.

Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 96 SpD / 28 Spe
Impish Nature
- Refresh
- Dragon Dance
- Body Slam
- Roost

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Roost

Ferrothorn (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 160 SpD
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
- Power Whip
- Thunder Wave

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Defog

Weavile @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit
at the time i made this was the time everyone was going on about how “malt is shit malt doesnt do this well malt is ass” w/e nonsense that is and i was just really surprised seeing it drop down so low. i initially just wanted to see if that was true since i thought it was just bullshit at first and it actually did end up being bullshit lol. opted for refresh since it keeps malt consistent at what it does, and went for body slam since it often grabs a para or two and helps a ton later. added scarfmag + physdef sd scor for self explanatory reasons, this is where i picked up my liking for physdef scor. added ferro + lati for rocks and removal and just to blanket check whatever i didnt check already, then i realised that i was pretty gengar and weak and that lati was sorta annoying so i picked up weavile to keep those in check. really simple team but i don’t think it’s ever failed me, malt often grabs wins since nobody actually actively preps for it anymore… but yeah body slam works wonders since you can just para any switchin, if they do actually have like shed shell skarm glisc or weav often knock that off, amoong is ridic easy to put into range and i haven’t been seeing mvenu much at all. sd scor does put a lot of pressure on that though. my main worry about this team is that if volcanion gets a burn every time and i cry myself to sleep afterwards.

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 244 HP / 184 Def / 80 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 12 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave

Weavile @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
Lax Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast

Rotom-W (Rotom-Wash) @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Trick

Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Hammer Arm
- Bullet Punch

Serperior @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Dragon Pulse
- Glare
clef clef. i wanted to make a more offensive kinda team with clef since most of my teams with those had been more on the bulkier side. first member was serp, pretty much wanted to help out clef and people were stacking serp weak mons at the time so i was like like why not. second was chomper since i needed a rocker and a mons for clicking priority against serp like talon, also wittled down skarm and had decent matchup against rockers they didn’t like facing. after that i added mmeta since i wanted a good switchin to mvenu, opposing clef and tornt kinda. it was a pretty good addition seeing as the rest of the members at the time wore down what mmeta didnt like. last two slots went to washtom & weavile, needed to get tornt out of the way for sure and also removed gengar. also gave me a way to get fat grounds out of the way if i wanted, washtom was just added for blanket checking phys attackers and spreading burns to make the whole process easier. i have a scarf drill weak but i love this team.

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Ability: Multiscale
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- Extreme Speed

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
- Scald

Landorus-T (Landorus-Therian) @ Leftovers
EVs: 112 HP / 216 Atk / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Rock Polish

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Heart Stamp / Ice Punch
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
rest of the teams were made like within 3 months ago but i i made this about mid 2015 but it still works surprisingly well o_o. iirc this started off /w bandnite + specs keld for a breaker core followed by sash chomp for rocks, and then dd landt + sd mzor as the breaker core and lead had similar checks to these sweepers in particular. think i just added jirachi for the speed control and hw just for backup alongside being able to pivot into said breakers. there's not much to say about this team other than it just works well cause of the team assets. constantly breaks down checks to the sweepers, has speed control, defensive backbone is great for an offense team and still has retains great matchup against a lot of teams right now.

Last edited:
Recently I've been building some teams (some good and some not), so I thought I'd share all of the ones that have been working out decently for me. Inspired by other team dumps btw.

A cool little team I made around the very spammable offensive core, Mega Lopunny and Scarf Diggersby. Nobody really expects Diggersby, and nobody ever expects Scarfed Diggersby, who can wreck a lot of defensive Pokemon. Both of these Pokemon form a Normal-Spam core that can power through a lot of teams. Togekiss was the next addition due to the fact that is able to 4x resist the Fighting-Type attacks that can demolish both Diggersby and Mega Lopunny. Togekiss is also a god with Twave and Air Slash paraflinching shenanigans and provides defog support. Scarf Victini was added to check Steel-Types like Ferrothorn and also to check Ice types that can harm Diggersby and Togekiss. SR Clef was added to provide at least some form of hazards, and also provides a possible win-con with CM. Finally I added CM Keldeo because I needed something to hit Landorus-T and Excadrill.
Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Fire Punch / Ice Punch

Diggersby @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Quick Attack
- Return
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Togekiss @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 92 SpD
Bold Nature
- Air Slash
- Thunder Wave
- Roost
- Defog

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Victory Star
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Zen Headbutt
- U-turn

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 184 Def / 76 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled

Keldeo-Resolute @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Calm Mind
- Icy Wind

Sub DD Mega Gyarados is formidable force in the tier, being able to cower behind a sub and set up dds all over Pokemon. You can choose not to Mega Evolve to have a better match-up against Fairy-Type and Fighting-Type Pokemon. I also wanted to use Lapras because its a pretty cool Pokemon with a great HP stat and it can't wall anything in OU really, so it adds a danger factor to the team. Scarf Landorus was added because its a great Pokemon that can generate momentum and it provides an immediate offensive presence to the team. Nidoking was added because it check Fairies for Mega Gyarados. Banded Scizor was added because the team was super weak to Weavile and other Ice-types. Latias provides healing wish support for Gyarados, allowing it be be more reckless and get a second chance to sweep. It can also defog away hazards.
Gyarados-Mega @ Gyaradosite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
- Waterfall
- Crunch

Lapras @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Heal Bell
- Freeze-Dry

- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Nidoking @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power

Scizor @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Latias @ Leftovers
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Healing Wish

This is some ungodly stall because it nets wins like nobody's business, unless you lose. Mega Sab is necessary on pretty much any form of stall because of it's ability to bounce back status and hazards. It also tanks hits. Shedinja is a god because it isn't killed by anything towards the late game, but it must be careful of Rocky Helmet, Weather, and Status. Tentacruel is cool Pokemon that can spin away hazards and use Acid Spray to start off slowly wearing down opponents before doing huge damage. It can also use Reflect Type to resist hits because of how surprisingly fast it is. Chansey is a god that stops Charizard Y from destroying the team. Duggy is a necessity on Shedinja stall, removing threat like Charizard X, Heatran, and Mega Diancie.
Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
EVs: 248 HP / 72 Def / 188 SpD
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off
- Power-Up Punch
- Recover

Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Wonder Guard
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Sneak
- X-Scissor

Tentacruel @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
Bold Nature
- Acid Spray
- Rapid Spin
- Reflect Type
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Quagsire @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Recover
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Sucker Punch
- Memento

This is actually a really bad team. Like it's horrible. It loses to everything. Any suggestions would help but let me explain it for y'all. Mega Sharpedo is a great late-game cleaner but it is a glass cannon so it must be saved for the endgame. Serp is a great Pokemon that forms a decent core with Sharpedo, breaking down the bulky waters that Sharpedo can't really break through. Starmie provides hazard control and thats about it. Scarf SR Lando is used to set up hazards and pretend that it isn't scarfed because what scarfed lando runs rocks? Bisharp was added to get rid of the Latis and Fairy types that Sharpedo appreciates gone. Finally, Kyurem B is the designated wallbreaker, breaking down bulky Pokemon for Sharpedo to come in and sweep.
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Fang

Serperior @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Glare

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Analytic
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Bisharp @ Black Glasses
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 32 Atk / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Outrage

A pretty cool team that I'm proud of making, involving a cool offensive core in MegaMane and BandWeavile. They can check each other's checks, Weavile covering Ground Pokemon and Mane covering bulky Waters. Banded Azu was added because is a strong wallbreaker that can check Scarf Lando with Aqua Jet. Next I have a cool defensive core of Dragalge and Skarmory, who can both stack hazards out the wazoo. Skarm covers the Ground weakness and Dragalge covers the fire one, sort of. Overall, they can stack every hazard in the game consistently, with Dragalge being able to Draco Meteor the Lati's on the Defog. Starmie was added to prevent my own side of the field from being hazard stacked upon. Overall a pretty cool team.
Manectric-Mega @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Flamethrower

Weavile @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Ice Shard
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Low Kick

Azumarill @ Choice Band
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Dragalge @ Leftovers
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 HP / 220 SpA / 36 SpD
Modest Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Brave Bird

Starmie @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

A pretty cool team I made using Mega Pidgeot, Infernape, and Crawdaunt, a few Pokemon that aren't seen in OU as often as they probably should. A very fast-paced team, it utilizes the VoltTurn between Raikou, Infernape, and Mega Pidgeot to pivot around and gain as much momentum as possible. Sadly, because the team lacked any real sort of bulk, I added Chansey and Skarmory, two Pokemon that practically kill any momentum generated, but they do provide good support. Skarmory is able to stop set-up sweepers and Chansey is able to act like a cleric with Heal Bell. The basic strategy is to abuse Crawdaunt's ability to break through fatty Pokemon and then use the VoltTurn core to get it back in again. Pretty terrible in reality, gets 6-oed by Kyurem-B (but what doesn't). Mega Pidgeot has Hyper Beam for style points.
Pidgeot @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Big Pecks
Naive Nature
- Heat Wave
- Hurricane
- U-turn
- Hyper Beam

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Shadow Ball

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet

Chansey @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Whirlwind
- Roost
- Defog
- Brave Bird

Infernape @ Life Orb
Ability: Iron Fist
Jolly Nature
- Mach Punch
- U-turn
- Fire Punch
- Close Combat

A pretty cool team I made back when OLT first started, but I didn't really use it to compete, I more likely used it to crush the OLT dreams of my opponents. Mega Heracross is soooooo good in the current metagame, but it is easily shut down by Flying and Psychic types, so Tyranitar is the perfect partner. Rotom acts as a pivot to get Heracross in more easily, and also can provide some good will-o support. Banded Azu was added because its super good and takes down Heracross' checks, like Talonflame and LandorusT. AV Tangrowth was added to complete Tyranitar and Rotom's bulk, and Weavile was the revenge killer of choice, also taking down LandoT for Heracross, and also being able to take down the Lati's. Overall a pretty cool team that works quite well, and is fun to use.
Heracross-Mega @ Heracronite
EVs: 144 HP / 232 Atk / 32 Def / 100 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast
- Substitute

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Ice Beam

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 32 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump

Azumarill @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Superpower

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Low Kick

Mega Banette is a pretty cool Pokemon, and is a very fun Pokemon to use in OU, abusing Prankster. With Destiny Bond, Banette is pretty much able to take down at least one Pokemon on the opponent's team. I decided to use LO CM Keldeo with Banette because it is a very offensive Pokemon, appreciating Banette's support. Phys Def Tangrowth was added to handle strong offensive Pokemon, and it becomes unstoppable once Banette burns the opponents entire team. I liked the idea of offensive AV Heatran so I added it on to the team. Not the best Pokemon but it hits hard and can tank some hits. Scarf LandoT was added because its a god. Sylveon was added to be a cleric, healing off Banette and other status that may plague the team. A very fun team to use, highly recommend.
Banette-Mega @ Banettite
Ability: Frisk
Adamant Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Claw
- Taunt

Keldeo-Resolute @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Icy Wind

Tangrowth @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Leech Seed
- Giga Drain
- Toxic

Heatran @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Magma Storm
- Flash Cannon
- Dark Pulse

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Sylveon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Protect

A pretty cool bulky offense team that I made surrounding the extreme defensive core of Suicune and Mega Venusaur. With the infamous CroCune set (with a few adjustments) and a Physically Defensive Mega Venusaur, this team is tough to break down (unless you're Kyurem Black). LandoT was added for SR setting and momentum generation, and Banded Crawdaunt is used to break through other defensive teams. Stallbreaker Heatran is used for, you guessed it, breaking Stall teams. Chaney was added to prevent the team from getting demolished my Zard X, and to increase its chances against Kyurem B.
Suicune @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Roar

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Overgrow
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis
- Leech Seed

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 Atk / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Crawdaunt @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Crunch

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss
- Heal Bell

Mega Medicham is super broken rn, so I decided to build a team around it and SD Talonflame. Talonflame and MegaCham have similar checks so together they can break them down. Support Ttar was added for support and SR setting, and can also tank Stone Edges for Talonflame. CM Twave Clefable was added to provide a secondary win con should Talonflame or MegaCham go down. Excadrill was added because it is an absolute beast in the sand, and provides hazard control for Talonflame. SD Talonflame is one of the main Pokemon here, setting up late to mid game and sweeping. Finally Latios was added as another measure to get rid of hazards.
Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Zen Headbutt
- High Jump Kick
- Bullet Punch

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Ice Beam

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Swords Dance

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]

[hide="You Can Forfeit Now" Part 2]
This is another stall team because stall is super good to use but horrible to face. This piece of happiness to battle has the usual Mega Sableye, with a twist. Spite is run to PP stall out your opponent faster than usual. Featuring the godly Chansey-Skarmory defensive core, Chansey is able to heal off status with Heal Bell and Skarmory is able to set up Stealth Rocks consistently. Alomomola the god is used to pass off massive wishes to the rest of the team. Zapdos uses a cool move called Flash which reduces your opponent's accuracy, creating situations where Zapdos is literally untouchable. Finally, SD Gliscor was added to provide a late-game sweeper if need be.
[/hide]
Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
EVs: 248 HP / 72 Def / 188 SpD
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off
- Recover
- Spite

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Def / 224 SpD
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave
- Heal Bell

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Iron Head
- Roost

Alomomola @ Leftovers
EVs: 32 HP / 224 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Scald
- Knock Off
- Toxic

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Static
EVs: 248 HP / 176 Def / 68 SpA / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Flash
- Roost

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 184 HP / 252 Atk / 72 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Roost

Last edited:
Hellllo! Can you help me with some teambuilding? I don't have much time to do everything myself, however I believe you can help me making some nice team!

Alakazam-Mega @ Alakazite
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Focus Blast
- Protect

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast

Latios @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Surf
- Sleep Talk

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
EVs: 160 HP / 252 SpA / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Scizor @ Choice Band
EVs: 204 HP / 252 Atk / 52 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Defog
- Heat Wave

Basically it's team designed to support Mega Zam sweep. Protect on Zam deals well with Fake out bullshit and scouts for moves on choiced mon (works extremely well with u-turn punishers like tank chomp). Specs Latios because this set is super powerful, nice volturn core with mag and scizor (very unusual but works quite well). However this team has some issues. Like stall matchup. I used to have scarfrachi instead zaptos (trick scarf to chansey because I cannot break that thing) but then I was very ground week and that would be 4th choice user on this team.

Beside that it doesn't have any other obvious weakness but I'm sure there can be improvement. Thanks in advice.

Last edited:
hello ou bazaar, my name is sexual fresh green, and i come here to sell you my wares

nah but in all seriousness though ladder is my bane as i always get juked by heat like iron tail torn so i dont really gain much going out into the field trying to figure out what counters my team when allegedly a nice bulky torn-t can switch in on a diancie and nimbly navigate around its diamond storm; and i like sharing my ideas as well as taking criticism for them, so why not post on here to spread some lovin all around

Diancie @ Diancite
EVs: 36 HP / 32 Atk / 252 SpA / 188 Spe
Rash Nature
- Rock Polish
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Focus Blast

Breloom @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Swords Dance

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Draco Meteor
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Lava Plume
- Stealth Rock
- Flash Cannon

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Iron Head
- Roost
- Defog
- Stealth Rock

100% this team relies on diancie for straight power. standard ev's on most things as i'm not too too worried about baiting specific things, i'll eventually figure out stuff to ev to live and what to bait in as life goes on. torn-t with prankster thunder wave to allow me to slow opponents down if i don't feel that i can get in and safely rock polish for a sweep , focus blast to hit exca or something on the switch to block volt and i also switch on iron heads bc resists, and i have breloom with spore+sd to put things like rotom-w and magnezone to sleep (although magnezone bonks me with the hp fire) and to sweep late if the stars are aligned. mach punch for revenging and bullet seed as a non contact move that can kill most rotom-w's.

kyurem-b is my scarfer, fast draco's and ice moves are a huge thing against most pokemon as most of my main core struggle with things like gliscor and offensive chomp, max speed allows me to outspeed 95% of things without a scarf and slower mons that threaten a rock polish/dd and kill or weaken to the point of a mach punch KO, i have heatran in the mix as well as he's a solid special tank and wall and gives me a secondary SR if skarm dies+toxic for the real ones who run the dreaded stall (i'm not one to talk i run stall sometimes), and lastly i have skarm as my physical wall because its such a good option that covers alot of the megas nowadays and most physical threats, i run rocky helmet to discourage immediately clicking iron head on diancie if it comes to it and to chip physical attackers, stealth rocks as its my primary sr setter, and defog because any team that cant removes hazards isn't a team of mine.

anyways rate comment enjoy use etc let me know if i really am screwing up with this here

ALWAYS SHINY (Gardevoir-Mega) @ Gardevoirite
EVs: 24 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Protect
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hyper Voice
- Focus Blast

THUNDER HORSE (Cobalion) @ Leftovers
EVs: 8 HP / 248 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge

MACHO MAGIC (Landorus-Therian) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 28 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

MUY PICANTE (Thundurus) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 HP / 0 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Nasty Plot
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Flying]

NOT GOJIRA (Tyranitar) @ Chople Berry
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Crunch

MOONG MOONG (Amoonguss) @ Black Sludge
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Hidden Power [Fire]
This is a team that I've been trying to make work for quite a while. It looks innovative and different, which according to my teambuilding standards means "barely passable". The two (flimsy) reasons I even made this team is because I really like Protect + Wisp M-Gardevoir, and I really don't like using Lucario. From there, it was just a matter of playing the frantically-blanket-check-as-much-as-possible game.

Flagship members are, predictably, M-Gardevoir, running a set that can bait Choice users, smack down Pursuit users by the handful, and even cripple incoming Steels with a prediction. Modest over Timid so that I don't have to risk Focus Miss on things like ScarfTar for the OHKO, and not needing to outspeed Jolly Breloom pre-mega due to Protect. Cobalion is the next sorta-kinda flagship member, and my main choice over Lucario because of its raw ability to screw over Dark-types, weakened Grass-types that Garde can't cover so well, and outspeed a lot of competing wallbreakers. SD + 3 attacks is something I wanted to try out due to outspeeding things like the Zard forms and Kyurem-B and beating them with the coverage it packs.

Standard Defensive Lando-T for largely pivoting reasons, along with utility in Knock Off and HP Ice to beat opposing 4x weak mons. NP + T-Wave Thundy is my line of offense against birdspam, especially things like M-Pinsir, which if you've seen some techs of xtra's team on the ladder, now sometimes run Stone Edge on Pinsir to beat Zapdos. Not much chance of that against Thundurus unless you predict, I figured. HP Flying because without Psyshock, this team is deadweight against M-Venu and Amoong. ChopleTar is to have some sort of viable switch-in to repeated hard-hitting special STAB that the other members can't handle, especially against things like Torn-T, as well as SR. Amoonguss covers Water-types in general, as well as providing answers against hard-hitting Steels like Magnezone with HP Fire.

As you can probably already tell, this team does not have a very fun matchup against M-Metagross and Magnezone unless you predict like Jesus himself (and Mag's not Scarf), and Char-Y and Torn-T don't have to do very much to start wreaking havoc (case in point, just get rid of TTar somehow). There are ways around them, but it's tough going.

If anyone has improvements or straight-up reworks to suggest, hit me with them. Lord knows this team could be better.

Alomomola @ Leftovers
EVs: 68 HP / 188 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Wish
- Protect

Latias-Mega @ Latiasite
EVs: 244 HP / 12 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Surf
- Calm Mind
- Roost

Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Mach Punch
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Knock Off

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 56 SpD / 200 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Taunt

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Foul Play

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Static
Bold Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Roost

A team based around Wish passing from Alomomola. I need some bulky Pokemon that can take a hit when they are switched into from Alomomola which is why the team has many slow bulky Pokemon. Alomomola, Amoonguss, and Heatran form a nice FWG core. Mega Latias has Calm Mind to act as a win condition and as a fast bulky pivot. Zapdos is there to stop bird spam and is another bulky pivot. Conkeldurr is there to absorb statuses and wall break potentially. In the end the team ends up winning mainly through spreading toxic and stalling by switching through your defensive core. One annoying thing is that opponents often get a free pokemon to switch into Spore once their Pokemon is poisoned, such as a poisoned Tornadus-T can freely switch into Amoonguss. Amoonguss' 4th move is almost never used and there doesn't seem to be a better move. I might switch Amoonguss for Tangrowth but I'm not too sure yet.

Beedrill @ Beedrillite
Ability: Sniper
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Drill Run
- Protect

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 132 Def / 128 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Fly
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

Scizor @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Defog
- Roost
- U-turn

EVs: 96 HP / 192 SpA / 220 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Fire Punch

Beedrill based VoltTurn team. Every Pokemon has U-turn or Volt Switch except Dnite. You just take turns switching between Pokemon until the enemy team is weak then you send out Dnite and sweep. It can probably be improved greatly tho.

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Substitute
- Coil
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail

Scizor @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Atk / 16 Def / 200 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off

Volcanion @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Sleep Talk
- Rest

EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Roost

I swear to god Restalk Volcanion is fucking amazing. It can freely switch into a ton of Pokemon and abuse its high base power moves with decent chances of burning. The most common Volcanion switch-ins are Lati or Rotom-W, Scizor and Clefable can cover Lati while Zygarde covers Rotom-W. Once Rotom switches into Volcanion they are going to use Volt-Switch 99.9% of the time so Zygarde can switch in and setup a sub and start boosting. Zygarde is also great against Stall teams since it can setup on more than half their team.

Volcanion @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Sleep Talk
- Rest

Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 96 SpD / 28 Spe
Impish Nature
- Body Slam
- Dragon Dance
- Heal Bell
- Roost

EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

Metagross @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Bullet Punch

Kyurem-Black @ Leftovers
EVs: 56 HP / 216 SpA / 236 Spe
Mild Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Fusion Bolt
- Substitute

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Defog
- Roost

Basically the same team as above except with Kyurem-B/Mega Altaria instead of Clefable/Zygarde and AV Metagross instead of Mega Scizor. One cool thing is Altaria can Heal Bell sleep from Volcanion if it uses Rest.

Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Poison Jab
- Protect

Scolipede @ Life Orb
EVs: 96 HP / 252 Atk / 160 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Megahorn
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake
- Protect

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 244 HP / 8 Def / 200 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Facade
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Energy Ball
- Rain Dance

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 104 Def / 152 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

Yanmega @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Air Slash
- Bug Buzz
- Giga Drain
- Protect

You setup rocks with Ferrothorn which lures Heatran so you switch to Gliscor, tank the hit, and SD while it switches out to a flying type or levitator. You then tank another hit and baton pass to Sharpedo or out speed and pass to Sharpedo which tanks the ice or water attack. Sharpedo protects and grabs a speed boost and wins the game or breaks some walls. Yanmega and Scolipede then cleans up or Manaphy wins the game if you are playing vs stall.

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Baton Pass
- Agility

EVs: 188 HP / 252 Atk / 68 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Rock Blast
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

Manaphy @ Leftovers
EVs: 216 HP / 252 SpA / 40 Spe
Modest Nature
- Tail Glow
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Azelf @ Focus Sash
EVs: 152 Atk / 104 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Skill Swap
- Explosion

Metagross @ Life Orb
EVs: 148 HP / 252 Atk / 108 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Hone Claws
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Azelf does its stuff then you go to Gliscor and get an agility boost. You then out speed the incoming ice/water attack and pass the boost to Manaphy. Manaphy grabs a Tail Glow and you win the game. You can also pass speed to Azumarill or Metagross or Heracross depending on situation.

Diancie @ Diancite
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power
- Rock Polish

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Nasty Plot
- Recover
- Baton Pass

Magnezone @ Air Balloon
EVs: 128 HP / 252 SpA / 128 Spe
Modest Nature
- Magnet Rise
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Healing Wish

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 112 Def / 148 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Ice Beam

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Tyranitar sets up sand for Excadrill which can clean and Diancie which gets a SpDef boost. Celebi tries to grab a Nasty Plot boost and tanks an attack passing it to Diancie or Diancie ends up tanking the incoming fire/bug/flying/dark type attack. The enemy then switches out or you tank another attack and Rock Polish without Mega Evolving to make use of the higher defensive stats. You then Mega Evolve and fuck shit up. Magnezone is there to fuck Scizor, who explodes Diancie with Bullet Punch, and Ferrothorn which can tank a hit from boosted Diancie. It is Air Balloon Magnezone so you can also fuck up Excadrill. Sadly this team is raped by Offensive Mega-Scizor but I've never faced one since they are fairly rare.

Here some Replays for y'all
Diancie Sweep: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-438225916
Sharpedo dies but Scolipede does work: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-437896254
Volcanion ends up Sleep Talking into Rest 3 times in a row but still carries: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-401164779
More Volcanion carry: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-401105354

Last edited:

Exiline

Banned deucer.
is a Past SCL Championis a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion

Sunrise (Charizard-Mega-Y) (M) @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
- Roost

Puck (Clefable) (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 184 Def / 76 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled

Tabouret (Metagross) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Atk / 96 SpD / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Pursuit
- Bullet Punch
- Earthquake

Lightning (Zapdos) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Defog
- Roost

Peaceful (Suicune) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Roar
- Rest

Jaw (Garchomp) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Rock Slide

Initially, this team was built for OLT (but I gave up, ladder makes me salty af), I started out with Charizard Y and Stealth Rock Clefable because most of the teams used by OLT qualifiers aren't prepared to face Charizard Y (it gives a straight win against Tele's stall for example) and Stealth Rock + Calm Mind Clefable which puts a lot of pressure against most balance and stall build and helps a lot against the numerous fight type used in the current metamage. Then I added AV Metagross for pursuiting lati@s and helps against fairy type like Diancie, Clefable and Gardevoir because I want to give it a shot and do not build another boring team like zardy-tyranitar-excadrill-keldeo-landorus-latios.
Afterwards I added Defog Zapdos and CM + Roar Suicune for alleviate the talonflame weakness (and it gives me a nice match-up against xtra's bird spam) and another steel check. It's also the mandatory Stealth Rock removal of the team. Discharge was chosen over thunderbolt in order to spread paralysis (especially as Clefable lacks Thunder-Wave). Suicune provides a heatran answer, a second win condition, and a weavile check. Also with Roar it becomes a nice Clefable Check and it can phaze set-up sweepers such as CharizardX. Dual Pressure users gives a great match-up against stall too (especially with Rest Suicune which gives more pp stalling options and a great statuts absorber).
Last but not least, I like having some speed control I added a Scarf Garchomp which provides me another CharizardX (and Y) Check, an Electric immunity and greatly improves the match up against offense. Also as Stealth Rock Clefable is pretty uncommon compared as Stealth Rock Garchomp, you can lure a classic TankChomp and pick unexpected kills.
I reach round 5 in the smogon tour first week with this team too (and then I discovered SubNP Hoopa is a threat xd)

Replays:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-189717 against an Altaria-mega balance
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-189874 against a Baton pass team
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-189908 against a Lopunny balance

p2

Banned deucer.
im burnt out and after losing my sanity countless times from olt, i think it's time to just take a break until like sm because i don't enjoy oras anymore and there's nothing to do between now and sm/spl. here's some shitty teams i made

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Taunt
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Iron Head
- Ice Beam

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Healing Wish
- Roost

Tangrowth (F) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 244 HP / 216 Def / 48 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Powder

Scizor-Mega (F) @ Scizorite
EVs: 244 HP / 32 Atk / 52 Def / 124 SpD / 56 Spe
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch

Clefable (F) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower
- Soft-Boiled

this team fucking sucks but it works. i lost it and decided to play around with the idea of just cteaming common playstyles aka stall and baton pass, i played like 20 games with this team and didn't run into a single bp team so im assuming it was after the bp children's bedtime. team eats stall too and loses to common shit other than the 2 matchups ur aiming to beat

Keldeo-Resolute @ Leftovers
EVs: 52 HP / 200 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Secret Sword

Breloom @ Lansat Berry
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Natural Gift

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Latios @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Earthquake

Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Thunder Punch
- Ice Punch
- Stealth Rock

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Explosion

goons. subcm keld + ng fly loom is potent with ttar to trap latis and sr megagross aka best set of all time.

Heatran @ Passho Berry
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Earth Power

Landorus-Therian @ Yache Berry
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Manaphy @ Salac Berry
EVs: 140 HP / 152 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Ice Beam

Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Thunder Punch
- Ice Punch

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind
- Secret Sword

kinda shitty team based on luring waters with passho heatran for lando to sweep with double dance, its not that effective. x

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Dragon Tail
- Roost
- Earthquake

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SpD
Careful Nature
- Fake Out
- Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off
- Recover

Excadrill @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 212 SpD / 44 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Iron Head

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Iron Head
- Roost
- Whirlwind

Alomomola @ Leftovers
EVs: 40 HP / 216 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Spe
- Scald
- Toxic
- Wish
- Protect

Clefable @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Heal Bell

i kinda lost it at this point, but some junk stall is always nice

Goodra @ Choice Specs
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 168 HP / 164 SpA / 40 SpD / 136 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Wave

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 148 SpD / 56 Spe
Impish Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- U-turn
- Roost

Tornadus-Therian @ Wide Lens
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Taunt

Qwilfish @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt

Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge

theres a reason this team's called "idek" qwilfish is the ultimate goon, has the unholy trio of aids moves in scald, spikes and twave

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Superpower

Clefable @ Mental Herb
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Healing Wish
- Defog
- Thunderbolt

Heatran @ Chople Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- U-turn

something featuring the god known as mental herb clefable holy moly

Breloom @ Lansat Berry
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Natural Gift
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Protect
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 148 SpA / 108 Spe
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt

Landorus-Therian @ Yache Berry
EVs: 8 HP / 176 Atk / 92 Def / 232 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast
- Stealth Rock

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Trick
- Thunderbolt

ng fly + diancie is aite

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Flash Cannon
- U-turn

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 21 HP
- Earthquake
- Screech
- Memento
- Reversal

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Stone Edge

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

Tornadus-Therian @ Wide Lens
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Taunt

i love this team, specs hydra kills everything especially when duggy is around to pressure chansey and clef. everything appreciates stuff like tran being trapped so yea lit team. this team is the only team here that is actually good

Garchomp @ Life Orb
EVs: 8 HP / 248 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Fang

Dragonite @ Weakness Policy
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Claw

Clefable @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 21 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Explosion

Manaphy @ Mystic Water
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Tail Glow
- Rain Dance
- Scald
- Psychic

made this like cycle 1 of olt with inspiration from xtra birds, clef hyper offense is major key

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Focus Blast

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
EVs: 84 HP / 252 Atk / 172 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Aqua Tail

Heracross-Mega (M) @ Heracronite
EVs: 148 HP / 192 Atk / 68 SpD / 100 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast
- Rest

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 200 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Healing Wish
- Stealth Rock
- Secret Power

Slowbro @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 24 SpD / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off

i almost lost to a grotle on the ladder with this but focus blast keld saved the day

3d

継続は力なり
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender

Alomomola @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 140 Def / 116 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Toxic
- Scald
- Mirror Coat

Whimsicott @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Leech Seed
- Encore
- Moonblast
- Substitute

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Counter
- Roost
- Defog

Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Fake Out

Chansey @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled

This is a stall team I made for Ladder, and it should only be used on ladder since its ass everywhere else. I decided on the Alo + Whims core because I made a joke team with it and I noticed that whenever I tried to win I usually pivoted between Alo and Whims so I thought about making a legit team with those two. Mirror Coat alo is a my way of dealing with RD mana and Taunt Gardevoir since my team really has nothing else for those two. It also has enough def to live specs ss from keld after rocks+burn. The rest were just dumped into HP and SPDEF so i could take hypervoice/scald from gardevoir and manaphy. Whimsicott is used to leech stall and para a lot of the meta. It is also my main way of dealing with SD Breloom. Stun Spore is really only on here for rain and paralyzing things like scizor and heatran. Moonblast is there so I could do damage to Mega Sableye, and other things that aren't affected by leech seed. I just used Max hp and Max def just so i could take on breloom better. Skarmory was added because I needed a Bisharp/Pinsir counter. Since BraveBird can't touch bisharp i decided on using counter since it also deals with ttar and other physical attackers. It has both spikes and Defog so I can put pressure on the opponents team while also letting my alo be as healthy as possible so it can mirror coat kill a gardevoir. Next Sableye is used to deal with medicham, and ferrothorn. It can also bounce back hazards so I don't always have to defog. Sableye is also almost always my lead so i can get a mega turn one. Fake Out allows me to get a mega off on things that can kill it like clefable, and diancie. Finally Chansey is used as my Zard-Y Switchin and my Rocker. Heal Bell can be used over TWAVE but i prefer it since i can para clefable, attempting to beat it.

Vague

Banned deucer.
hello niños, i'm pretty done with ou until SuMO is released since i want to focus more on uu until next gen and most of that gen. so here's some fire i've built in commemoration of ORAS. i don't like doing another of these so early, but my archive really needs cleaning, so why let these teams go to waste n_n

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Flash Cannon

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
EVs: 244 Atk / 12 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Ice Beam / Heal Bell

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp / Thunder Wave
- Pain Split
- Hydro Pump

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 228 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Stealth Rock

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Defog
- Roost

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
EVs: 208 HP / 252 Atk / 48 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Will-O-Wisp
- Swords Dance
- Roost

so i'm going to start off with this team first since its reallly good. it's nice bo around mega lop + spex hydreigon since spex dreigon is $$$ and obliterates everything. ice beam lop circumvents rocky helmet damage and still does similar damage, heal bell is a nice choice for status and stuff if you roll like that. rotom-w + jirachi is your common volturn and utility core that does a ton of things in just 2 slots. hw support + specs dreigon is just crazy btw. thunder wave rotom-w is legit since tflame has wisp and lures in things like chomp, sharp (when mono is revealed), and lando better. latios is latios and it checks electrics, keldeo, defogs, basic latios things. tflame was added since mega scizor was a pain to face and it helps out with a lot of faster threats + a nifty wincon.

Hawlucha @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 12 HP / 244 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Acrobatics
- High Jump Kick
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Poison Jab

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Hydro Pump

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Roost

Heatran @ Power Herb
EVs: 184 HP / 72 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Taunt
- Solar Beam
- Stealth Rock

Scizor @ Scizorite
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Swords Dance
- Superpower

this is a cool offense around hawlucha + weavile. from what i gathered the idea was that weavile breaks down hawlucha's checks so it can have an easy time setting up, which is not easy at all. so rotom, latios, and heatran came next as backbones that do a ton in 3 slots and gave me a reliable core with some defensive utility. heatran is magma storm + solar beam since waters are super annoying for this team. mega scizor came last as an all-around great mega that functions as a setup sweeper and check to dangerous mons (see: weavile, diancie, and mega alakazam). this team is weak to faster things since hawlucha has to activate unburden to even clean as well as you'd like, but there's priority. twave rotom is something that's okay for relieving this.

Aerodactyl @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
Jolly Nature
- Wing Attack
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Fire Fang

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball
- Tail Glow

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Psyshock

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
Relaxed Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Sleep Powder
- Stun Spore

Garchomp @ Salac Berry
EVs: 176 HP / 80 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

a nice bo made around mega aerodacty + manaphy. idea was mega aero can trap / beat most of manaphy's offensive checks easily, so it can setup without much worry. tg + 3 atks manaphy is used over the RD variant because bulky waters are a pain and stallbreaker tran softens up stall alongside it. latios is your run of the mill flexible mon; checks a lot in 1 slot, also lures skarm and weakens waters with tbolt. tran checks talon much better than mega aero, keeps mega sciz at bay, heatran. defensive tangrowth came next as a sand check and buffer against problem mons such as mega lop and garchomp. the last slot is bulky-sd garchomp. AM uses it a lot and i found it pretty effective.

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

Starmie @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin

Serperior @ Leftovers
EVs: 56 HP / 200 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute
- Leech Seed

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Heart Stamp

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Landorus-T @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

a generic offense around the core of zard x + starmie + serperior. since they basis of the offensive part of the team was already established, i added a defensive core of rotom-w + landorus since they're an awesome duo that check sooo much in only 2 slots and momentum is always nice. scarf rachi helps with faster things like mega lop and zam. a bit weak to bisharp though, so a bulkier zard spread would be a nice idea.

Heracross @ Heracronite
EVs: 240 HP / 136 Atk / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast
- Substitute

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Thunder Wave

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Stealth Rock

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Defog

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Swords Dance
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost

Landorus-T @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Explosion
- U-turn

bo around mega heracross + talonflame. mega heracross is a savage, but it falls short when it comes to offense. bulky sd talonflame is a nice partner that puts a hurting on offense. latios was added as a keldeo switch-in and defogger and switch-in to things. tossed on a core of spd jirachi and rotom-w since they're amazing together and check a massive amount of things. finally, scarf lando was added since i love it. thunder wave rotom is for zard-x since the team is a bit weak to it, but wisp is fine. if you choose wisp i usually run taunt on talonflame cuz it's good.

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Waterfall

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Thunderbolt
- Roost

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Roost
- Spikes
- Roar

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Calm Mind
- Soft-boiled

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Explosion / Superpower
- U-turn

balance around mega gyarados + spikes. mega gyarados usually has some trouble with breaking past teams, but spikes support makes anything a super threat lol. hp fire latios was added to lure in ferrothorn and mega scizor, which are some big obstacles (especially the latter) for mega gyarados. skarmory is the chosen spiker since it checks sand and can phases around the opposition. heatran was a pretty obvious partner since it keeps mega scizor and talonflame at bay while setting rocks and softening up stall. since my stay on smogon i learned that you can't truly make a spikes stack team without magic guard, so clefable was added as a multipurpose mon that checks a ton of problems and functions speed control. also appreciates heatran softening stall for it. finally, scarf lando was added since it's pretty much the best scarfer in the tier. superpower is cool for hitting ferro hard and works nice if running tbolt to lure skarm and weaken waters on latios.

Medicham @ Medichamite
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Fake Out

Bisharp @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 52 SpD / 204 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Hydro Pump

Tornadus-Therian@ Assault Vest
EVs: 168 HP / 88 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Explosion
- U-turn

very goonish and generic mega medicham bo. follows the simple path of break everything with medicham, using volturn support in rotom-w and torn to get it into play. set rocks with heatran and soften up stall with it. bisharp is the only wincon, but its still a very good one that works well after medicham has done its job. clean with scarf lando + use it to revenge faster scary threats like mega diancie. pretty simple and weak to a few things like how most are.

Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Naive Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Earthquake
- Pursuit

Gyarados @ Chesto Berry
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Bounce
- Dragon Dance
- Rest

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Explosion
- U-turn

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Terrakion @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head

really fun offense around mega sceptile + gyarados, a well known uu core. basic idea is that sceptile absorbs electric-type attacks aimed at gyarados so it won't be as pressured by them. a core of heatran + rotom-w is always good and covers so much in only two slots. scarf lando is my trademark and it brings a much better speed factor as well as a check to fast things aside from sceptile, who's low power can be disappointing at times when it comes to checking speedy threats with a smidgen of bulk. finally, band terrakion was added since i needed a dark resist as well as some kind of powerful wallbreaking presence and it also works great with volturn.

Lucario @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Iron Tail / Bullet Punch
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
Naive Nature
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Beam
- Fake Out

Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Impish Nature
- Power Whip
- Iron Head
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes

Starmie @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Rapid Spin

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost
- Swords Dance

last but not least, a garbage goonish hazard stack around a core of lucario + mega lopunny. lucario essentially breaks down whatever bulky threat there is that mega lop can't muscle past. a backbone of defensive lando + ferro is very nice and covers a wide range of threats for the original core. starmie and talonflame were added together since I wanted some other source of speed aside from mega lop, and talon helps with keeping faster threats like mega zam at bay and it helps with keldeo since starmie is a really bad switch-in to it. talonflame is annoying since lando is the switch-in.

zzz

Last edited:
hello niños, i'm pretty done with ou until SuMO is released since i want to focus more on uu until next gen and most of that gen. so here's some fire i've built in commemoration of ORAS. i don't like doing another of these so early, but my archive really needs cleaning, so why let these teams go to waste n_n

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Flash Cannon

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
EVs: 244 Atk / 12 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Ice Beam / Heal Bell

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp / Thunder Wave
- Pain Split
- Hydro Pump

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Stealth Rock

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Defog
- Roost

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Brave Bird
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Will-O-Wisp
- Swords Dance
- Roost

so i'm going to start off with this team first since its reallly good. it's nice bo around mega lop + spex hydreigon since spex dreigon is $$$ and obliterates everything. ice beam lop circumvents rocky helmet damage and still does similar damage, heal bell is a nice choice for status and stuff if you roll like that. rotom-w + jirachi is your common volturn and utility core that does a ton of things in just 2 slots. hw support + specs dreigon is just crazy btw. thunder wave rotom-w is legit since tflame has wisp and lures in things like chomp, sharp (when mono is revealed), and lando better. latios is latios and it checks electrics, keldeo, defogs, basic latios things. tflame was added since mega scizor was a pain to face and it helps out with a lot of faster threats + a nifty wincon.

Hawlucha @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 12 HP / 244 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Acrobatics
- High Jump Kick
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Poison Jab

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Hydro Pump

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Roost

Heatran @ Power Herb
EVs: 184 HP / 72 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Taunt
- Solar Beam
- Stealth Rock

Scizor @ Scizorite
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Swords Dance
- Superpower

this is a cool offense around hawlucha + weavile. from what i gathered the idea was that weavile breaks down hawlucha's checks so it can have an easy time setting up, which is not easy at all. so rotom, latios, and heatran came next as backbones that do a ton in 3 slots and gave me a reliable core with some defensive utility. heatran is magma storm + solar beam since waters are super annoying for this team. mega scizor came last as an all-around great mega that functions as a setup sweeper and check to dangerous mons (see: weavile, diancie, and mega alakazam). this team is weak to faster things since hawlucha has to activate unburden to even clean as well as you'd like, but there's priority. twave rotom is something that's okay for relieving this.

Aerodactyl @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
Jolly Nature
- Wing Attack
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Fire Fang

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball
- Tail Glow

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Psyshock

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
Relaxed Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Sleep Powder
- Stun Spore

Garchomp @ Salac Berry
EVs: 176 HP / 80 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

a nice bo made around mega aerodacty + manaphy. idea was mega aero can trap / beat most of manaphy's offensive checks easily, so it can setup without much worry. tg + 3 atks manaphy is used over the RD variant because bulky waters are a pain and stallbreaker tran softens up stall alongside it. latios is your run of the mill flexible mon; checks a lot in 1 slot, also lures skarm and weakens waters with tbolt. tran checks talon much better than mega aero, keeps mega sciz at bay, heatran. defensive tangrowth came next as a sand check and buffer against problem mons such as mega lop and garchomp. the last slot is bulky-sd garchomp. AM uses it a lot and i found it pretty effective.

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

Starmie @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin

Serperior @ Leftovers
EVs: 56 HP / 200 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute
- Leech Seed

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Stealth Rock

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

a generic offense around the core of zard x + starmie + serperior. since they basis of the offensive part of the team was already established, i added a defensive core of rotom-w + landorus since they're an awesome duo that check sooo much in only 2 slots and momentum is always nice. scarf rachi helps with faster things like mega lop and zam. a bit weak to bisharp though, so a bulkier zard spread would be a nice idea.

Heracross @ Heracronite
EVs: 240 HP / 136 Atk / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast
- Substitute

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Thunder Wave

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Stealth Rock

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Defog

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Swords Dance
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Explosion
- U-turn

bo around mega heracross + talonflame. mega heracross is a savage, but it falls short when it comes to offense. bulky sd talonflame is a nice partner that puts a hurting on offense. latios was added as a keldeo switch-in and defogger and switch-in to things. tossed on a core of spd jirachi and rotom-w since they're amazing together and check a massive amount of things. finally, scarf lando was added since i love it. thunder wave rotom is for zard-x since the team is a bit weak to it, but wisp is fine. if you choose wisp i usually run taunt on talonflame cuz it's good.

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Waterfall

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Thunderbolt
- Roost

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Roost
- Spikes
- Roar

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Calm Mind
- Soft-boiled

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Explosion / Superpower
- U-turn

balance around mega gyarados + spikes. mega gyarados usually has some trouble with breaking past teams, but spikes support makes anything a super threat lol. hp fire latios was added to lure in ferrothorn and mega scizor, which are some big obstacles (especially the latter) for mega gyarados. skarmory is the chosen spiker since it checks sand and can phases around the opposition. heatran was a pretty obvious partner since it keeps mega scizor and talonflame at bay while setting rocks and softening up stall. since my stay on smogon i learned that you can't truly make a spikes stack team without magic guard, so clefable was added as a multipurpose mon that checks a ton of problems and functions speed control. also appreciates heatran softening stall for it. finally, scarf lando was added since it's pretty much the best scarfer in the tier. superpower is cool for hitting ferro hard and works nice if running tbolt to lure skarm and weaken waters on latios.

Medicham @ Medichamite
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Fake Out

Bisharp @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 52 SpD / 204 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Hydro Pump

Tornadus @ Assault Vest
EVs: 168 HP / 88 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Explosion
- U-turn

very goonish and generic mega medicham bo. follows the simple path of break everything with medicham, using volturn support in rotom-w and torn to get it into play. set rocks with heatran and soften up stall with it. bisharp is the only wincon, but its still a very good one that works well after medicham has done its job. clean with scarf lando + use it to revenge faster scary threats like mega diancie. pretty simple and weak to a few things like how most are.

Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Naive Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Earthquake
- Pursuit

Gyarados @ Chesto Berry
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Bounce
- Dragon Dance
- Rest

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Explosion
- U-turn

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Terrakion @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head

really fun offense around mega sceptile + gyarados, a well known uu core. basic idea is that sceptile absorbs electric-type attacks aimed at gyarados so it won't be as pressured by them. a core of heatran + rotom-w is always good and covers so much in only two slots. scarf lando is my trademark and it brings a much better speed factor as well as a check to fast things aside from sceptile, who's low power can be disappointing at times when it comes to checking speedy threats with a smidgen of bulk. finally, band terrakion was added since i needed a dark resist as well as some kind of powerful wallbreaking presence and it also works great with volturn.

Lucario @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Iron Tail / Bullet Punch
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
Naive Nature
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Beam
- Fake Out

Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Impish Nature
- Power Whip
- Iron Head
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes

Starmie @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Rapid Spin

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost
- Swords Dance

last but not least, a garbage goonish hazard stack around a core of lucario + mega lopunny. lucario essentially breaks down whatever bulky threat there is that mega lop can't muscle past. a backbone of defensive lando + ferro is very nice and covers a wide range of threats for the original core. starmie and talonflame were added together since I wanted some other source of speed aside from mega lop, and talon helps with keeping faster threats like mega zam at bay and it helps with keldeo since starmie is a really bad switch-in to it. talonflame is annoying since lando is the switch-in.
Great teams there, thanks for posting, they are all solid in this meta and i will actually use them. Noticed several mistakes tho, like the AV Tornadus-I and shouldn't the Ice Beam Lop on the last team have 12 spA EVs like in the other team? And guys, remember to use Jolly > Naive and put the spA EVs on atk if you get rid of Ice Beam. Something even worse is that on your Zard X Serp team you have 2 SR setters, change Jirachi to Scarf and i like how the ability of your talonflame is Brave Bird :p

EDIT: I almost used that max atk latios from your aero team...

Posting teams here too.

Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Bullet Punch

Volcarona @ Lum Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain
- Bug Buzz

EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Roost
- Defog

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave
- Moonblast

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 40 Def / 220 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Decided to use Mega Medicham because it's an insane wallbreaker, also put Volcarona because it sweeps several teams after a Quiver Dance, Lando to check physical attackers, provide SR and voltturn support, Latios as a mandatory hazard remover with Volc and has Surf over Psyshock to bait Heatran so it helps winning with Volcarona or Clefable, who is CM Bold to check opposing physical attackers like opposing Medicham and Heracross better and then added Rotom-W as a Volt Switch user to form a voltturn core with Landorus and it is that fast to outspeed Bisharp, who is a threat for this team.

Kyurem @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Roost

Breloom @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Swords Dance

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Flying]

Specs regular Kyurem is a fairly potent threat if played correctly because it has a strong Draco Meteor like other dragons but has Earth Power to cover steels and Ice Beam as a secondary spammable STAB, doing the 2HKO on every Clefable set. Latios to form a double dragon core with Kyurem, easily overwhelming the opposing team and defogging to attempt to fix Kyurem's SR weakness, Heatran as a SR setter to check fairies and steels. Breloom was added as a physical sweeper/wallbreaker and its checks are put to sleep with Spore plus it appreciates Kyurem's ability to wallbreak if against Amoonguss or Tangrowth, two great pokes that stop Breloom. Needed a mega, ended up being Scizor and i think that BlazeLatias' post here explains it well. Landorus-T for speed control and it has HP Flying to lure opposing Breloom.

Jellicent @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 172 SpD / 88 Spe
Calm Nature
- Recover
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Toxic

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 104 Def / 152 SpD
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Thunder Wave
- Power Whip

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Careful Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Acrobatics
- Roost

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast

Gyarados-Mega @ Gyaradosite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Bounce

Built this team with Martin., started with the defensive core of Ferrothorn + Heatran to stack hazards and then Jellicent to spinblock and wall threats like Keldeo and Volcanion, Colbur Berry is to have a better matchup against Pursuit users. Gliscor was added as a ground immunity and status blocking boosting stallbreaker, we decided to put Acrobatics to beat Mega Heracross and Breloom. Reuniclus is used since a bulky psychic would be helpful there, it checks the likes of Mega Lopunny and Medicham and has a good synergy with Gliscor as they are both bulky setup sweepers and cover their weaknesses kinda well. Lastly, Mega Gyarados is a dark resist and brings some offensive presence to the team, being deadly with hazard stacking and it can sweep a good number of teams after a Dragon Dance.

Last edited:
Here's a team I threw together pretty quickly. It's got a ton of weaknesses, but I think the concept is super cool.

See ya (Slowbro) @ Eject Button
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 SpD
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Recycle
- Slack Off
- Scald

Catchin Up (Aerodactyl-Mega) @ Aerodactylite
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Aerial Ace
- Ice Fang

Jamvads (Dugtrio) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Screech
- Substitute
- Memento

Cherry (Latias) @ Life Orb
EVs: 76 HP / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Roost
- Healing Wish

Uglymoth (Volcarona) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 196 HP / 128 Def / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Roost
- Bug Buzz
- Fiery Dance

Baxter (Cobalion) @ Leftovers
EVs: 212 HP / 44 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Volt Switch
- Close Combat
- Iron Head

So I saw a while ago some people using Recycle Eject Button Slowking in RU alongside trappers as an easy pivot, so I figured I'd try to build something like that for OU. I decided that I would try to set up for a Volcarona sweep, so I have Screech Dugtrio to trap Heatran and Chansey and Pursuit Aero for Torn and to check Keldeo, MLop, etc. Cobalion is my check to Weavile and Clefable as well as my SR setter, and my hazard control is 3 Support Lati.

Obviously, the team is weak to a ton of things, but I'd love suggestions on making this "'Perfect Pivot + 2 Trappers" idea work. Obviously, Aero can be switched for, say, Scarftar or Band Weavile if that suits the team better.

diggersby.png diancie.png rotom-wash.png tangrowth.png heatran.png garchomp.png It´s been a while since I post a team on this forum. Anyways. ORAS metagame is coming to an end, so I decided to ladder a bitt and enjoy the last month before 7th generation´s games are released. I´ve been building teams around a core of Banded Diggersby + Rotom-Wash, where Rotom acts as a pivot to bring in Diggersby safely so that he can punch holes on the opponent´s team. I paired these guys with many different Pokémon, including the likes of Clefable, Mega Scizor, Amoongus, Gliscor, such builds were working ok, but somehow they fall short. So I decided to re-build the team from 0 around the original core, and try to focus on using Pokémon I don´t usually run on my teams, and it actually worked out really well. The 1st Pokémon that came to my mind was Mega Diancie, easily one of the top 5 megas in OU, and for a good reason. I realized it has very nice synergy with Diggersby, and it also gave me a Fairy-Type which is a topmost priority when it comes to teambuilding in OU. The Next Pokémon I added was Physically Defensive Tangrowth, a Pokémon that I always wanted to use, but couldn´t fit in previous teams, which gave me a much needed check to Grass and Water-Types, and also a check to a lot of strong physical attackers in the tier. Plus, it alliviates pressure from Rotom, by being an extra check to Sand Offense. I realized that I still needed a Stealth Rock user, and at that moment I saw Heatran, a Pokémon that I always had a rare impression of. After using it, I realized how good it is. It gave me the Stealth Rock user I needed, plus a check to most Steel-Types, namely Offensive Mega Scizor been the most threatening one to this team, and much appreciated Taunt support to help Diancie with the Stall Matchup. And last but not least, Scarf Garchomp was added as my form of speed control, and revenge killer as the rest of the team is relatively slow. It´s surprising the amount of times that he saved me, and nobody expects it.

Diggersby (M) @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Quick Attack
- Earthquake
- Knock Off

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Naive Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Spe
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Tangrowth (F) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Giga Drain
- Leech Seed
- Sleep Powder
- Knock Off

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Garchomp (M) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang

Last edited:
i'm waiting on pasta to boil so i may as well dump some of my okay-ish creations here

m-sciz + bisharp bo

import

wanted to build around bish + weav here, but ended up going with sciz + bish bc sciz is just really good. added wash-tom bc its role compression is pretty unrivaled in general and it checks nuisances to the starting point like wisp talon and tran. rocks clef bc i wanted to run a more offensive sciz that couldn't handle lop that well, and rocks clef is just really reliable and whatnot. rocks clef + rotom-w is pretty solid as a BO backbone if you're running an offensive steel like metagross, sciz, jirachi, etc. final picks were scarf tios and lo torn because i needed coverage vs zard and keld, as well as a more clear-cut breaker that could also deal with serp. beat astroboy once with this. was fun.

m-lop bo

import

refined version of mlop bo i've been using for ages. has influences from tdk teams and ultimately this seems to be the most ideal form the team can take on. think cell from dbz but x10 less interesting.

edit: pasta was pretty gross. shouldn't have added green pesto business. eugh

Last edited:

Sakis

Banned deucer.
Just some fun looking teams i wanted to share :

Cloyster @ Icicle Plate
Ability: Skill Link
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Ice Shard

Magneton @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
EVs: 24 Atk / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Protect
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power

Excadrill @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 144 SpD / 112 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Iron Head

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Defog / Surf

Talonflame
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 24 Def / 168 SpD / 60 Spe
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- Roost

Just a fun team build around Icicle Plate Cloyster. Icicle plate allows you to both have immidiate Ice stab damage and run over unnaware pokemon easier as well as the option to Shell Smash.

ShellShocked (Blastoise-Mega) @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 104 HP / 252 SpA / 152 Spe
Modest Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 60 SpD / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Breloom @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Focus Punch

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 84 HP / 252 Atk / 172 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Heart Stamp
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Surf

Another fun team build around Mega-Blastoise. Blastoise can be pretty strong as a Wallbreaker and the raw power it possesses can be nice sometimes. This is a meme team nonetheless. The meta is kinda harsh for Mega-Blastoise to really shine :l.

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 248 HP / 188 SpD / 72 Spe
Careful Nature
- Substitute
- Coil
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 248 HP / 56 Def / 192 SpD / 12 Spe
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Defog
- Roar / Ice Beam / Toxic / Knock Off

Venusaur-Mega (M) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 84 SpD / 24 Spe
Bold Nature
- Synthesis
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Slowbro @ Rocky Helmet
Bold Nature
- Slack Off
- Thunder Wave
- Scald
- Foul Play

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 244 HP / 8 Def / 184 SpD / 72 Spe
Careful Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Roost

Another fun team build around SubCoil Zygarde and Empoleon. In theory Empoleon completely covers Zygarde's weaknesses along with not being Freeze-Dry weak. This team is really slow to be good in this metagame but fun to use nonetheless.

Metagross @ Metagrossite
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Hammer Arm
- Ice Punch
- Grass Knot

Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 200 Def / 60 SpD
Bold Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Stun Spore

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Flash Cannon

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 56 Def / 204 Spe
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Toxic

Starmie @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

I actually want help for this team, it's good but I think it could be better, but idk what to change. Wanted to use something that was fast, powerful, and bulky so I went with Mega Metagross. Grass Knot helps Dragonite/Heatran by weakening bulky waters more than Thunder Punch can. Next I just felt like using defensive Tangrowth because it checks practically every physical attacker which was nice. Also, I was tired of losing to stuff like Excadrill and Mega Lopunny. DD Lum Dragonite is great and I found that a lot of teams just get swept by this pretty easily at +1. It's also my only source of priority. Specs Hydreigon is amazing and it breaks everything, lures in Clef which helps Dragonite a lot and overall is really good. I would've used Specs Latios but it was too Pursuit weak for my taste and Dark Pulse is way more spammable than anything Lati has. Added Heatran for rocks and a check to Latis, Faires, and Weavile. The Speed gives it enough to outspeed neutral natures base 70s and the defense EVs are pretty random, just tossed it there so I don't auto-lose to Weavile lol. Lastly I added Starmie to check Keldeo and spin hazards. I hate defensive Starmie but it was the only thing that would've worked here I think :(

Found a VinCune team somewhere on Smogon some time ago (sorry but really can't remember the original author), decided to make a couple of changes and managed to land in the top100 (currently around #80 I think).
As I said the team is based around the Tactidoggo Vincune, an insane threat who simply 6-0s unprepared teams. Cune hates, above everything, being statused and having his lefties knocked off: enter AV Conk, a good wisp/scald/plume switch in, a check to the most common KO users, and a KO user himself. SpDef Rachi provides rocks, forms a good spdef core with Konk, and gives the Doggo a second chance to screw teams thanks to HW. Gourgeist is such a cool mon (props to the original builder) who walls a good part of the metagame and provides great help to Cune with burns and leech seed. Mega-Aero improves tremendously the matchup vs offense. Earth Plate DD Lando cleans offensive teams or breaks past defensive cores depending on the necessities.

All in all a great team (again, thanks to the original builder). 4 grounded mons without any form of hazard control means that the matchup vs hazard stacking team is not too sweet, but still manageable. KyuB, CharY and all those broken wallbreakers are a pain in the neck too, so try to play smart around them.

TactiDoggo (Suicune) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 40 SpD / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Protect

OU Material #1 (Gourgeist-Super) @ Leftovers
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Def / 64 SpD
Impish Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Will-O-Wisp
- Leech Seed
- Protect

OU Material #2 (Conkeldurr) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 Atk / 236 SpD / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch

Mr. Reliable (Landorus-Therian) @ Earth Plate
EVs: 8 HP / 176 Atk / 92 Def / 232 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish

Technibird (Aerodactyl) @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Rock Head
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Iron Tail
- Aerial Ace
- Ice Fang

Reliable #2 (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 112 SpD / 148 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Healing Wish

Dumping my teams because Sun and Moon are just around the corner. This is more of a showcase than anything, don't see many of these around so I just wanna spice up the Gen 6 ladder one last time.

Hit r1 and went 49-0 on ladder. The team was originally made in the Aegislash meta and has stayed consistent throughout the everchanging metagame. Defog SpD Skarmory+Zapdos+Dugtrio is my anti-hazards core that is near impossible to keep hazards up against. And if you don't get hazards up against this team, you lose, plain and simple. The team wins, not by passive damage through hazards, but through status. Skarmory, Charizard, and Suicune are all very good at switching in due to their bulk and the amount of mons they check which allow they to easily spread status and put the opponent on a time limit. Suicune is also great because he can double as a sweeper which can save us in a lot of matches that happen to awry. Clefable acts as a sort of glue to the team by preventing ourselves from being inflicted by status and can act as a check or outright counter to the tier's set up sweepers. Dugtrio is the team's mvp. He traps Heatran so that Charizard-X can do work and is the last line of defense against the biggest threats in the tier: Charizard-X, Mega Lopunny, Kyurem-B. You name it. Screech allows him to trap and beat Thunder Wave Chansey which gives us free wins against most opposing stall teams. Rock Tomb allows him to check Charizard-X. If they stay in and DD before Mega Evolving they get taken out by a combination of Rock Tomb + Earthquake. The same thing happens to Volcarona. It's also used over Stone Edge because it's that much more accurate. Importable Team's goal: Keep hazards out of play and wear the opposing team down with Status

Hit r1. The building of the team was fairly straightforward. I chose Mega Slowbro and the best looking typings to complement him: which were Heatran and Ferrothorn to form a nice FWG core. I then went with Latios and Gliscor to cover Ground types, Keldeo, Charizard-Y, etc. Tyranitar was then added to check Birds and trap the Latis and Gengar. The team wins on the back of Mega Slowbro's brokenness (walls many physical attackers and deals damage only a dedicated special wall is willing to take). It's too bad he isn't necessarily a huge threat because his typing inherently limits his effective teammates. Latios's set allows him to function as a sort of wallbreaker and as a check to Suicune. I think he has a cool set, or rather, it was cool when no one else used it. Given that this team was built before Nado-T, Weavile, and Alakazam took off in usage, you will often find them holding the team back as they require extensive outplaying to beat. Importable Team's goal: Use type synergy to gain momentum and outdamage the opponent until we can clean house with ScarfTar

I haven't used this team on ladder, but it has proven itself from being tested against good players. I got the original outline of the team from Ben Gay, but did a number of changes to it. 100% STAB Hurricane + Trio to trap Steel types is too cool and reminded me of the good ol BW days with Rain+GeneTrio. Substitute is used on Pidgeot because, "muh confuse hax" and Screech on Dugtrio is used to trap Chansey. Rachi, Rotom-W, and Latios forms a core that soft checks a good portion of the meta while keeping the offensive element of the team. Jirachi's set lures in Rotom-W for Pidgeot and other problematic mons eg. Volcanion. Entei ain't bad at all. Slower teams don't want to switch into this and it can make for effective clean up late into the game with Extreme Speed after the team's been weakened by Pigeot+Trio and an Entei switch in or two. Importable Team's goal: Use Volt-Turn to gain momentum and whittle away at the opponent until you can clean with either Mega Pidgeot or Entei

Hit r1. Really cool team. I started out knowing that I wanted to test 3 attacks + Roost Charizard-X. It seemed like it would break most balanced teams easily and it's a set no one is prepared for, especially after they've seen Roost. After adding Zard I decided to test out Chesnaught because the idea of the team was to use Zard-X without hazard support. And it worked out really well up to a point. That version of the team used CB Azumarill over Tentacruel, but I eventually made the switch to the latter as the better players understood how to beat the team. Many had lost to it because they'd rid the field of hazards and give my Zard free switch ins. Tentacruel wraps up the FWG combo and gives me a good shot at keeping Rocks out of play for easier Zard switch ins. He also gives me a solid check to two deadly Water types: Keldeo and Azumarill. Jirachi is there to set Rocks on Lati@s which love to switch into Chesnaught for the clear. This combo allows me to keep hazards up at all times against the majority of teams out there. Cress lols @ Dragons and Fighting types. Raikou is necessary as a check to Flying types, Gengar, Thundurus, and Mega Manectric. His speed is also good for cleaning up towards the end of a match. Despite being mediocre Raikou does perform its job well enough to warrant a spot on the team. Importable Team's goal: Keep our hazards up and the opponent's off. Force the opponent to switch and we eventually get a big play or two with Zard X. The opponent should then be weak enough that we win on our defensive backbone

Hit r1. Probably my favorite team to use. All of the mons were chosen pre-Volcanion release. Got to work on the sets when it finally hit. Abomacanion for the FWG core in 2 mons. Abomasnow runs Giga Drain over Wood Hammer, because Rotom-W's Wisp was too crippling otherwise. Volcanion's set was chosen to make some use of Hail's passive damage. Clefable is.. Clefable. Sets Rocks easily, checks Dragons, and is immune to Hail damage. Gliscor is pseudo immune and is the main switch in to Ground types. SD Knock Off is to break slower teams and gives me a passable switch in for Gengar, which dumps on everything else. Latios checks all sorts of things as usual: Charizard Y, Keldeo, Venusaur. Yada yada. Excadrill helps keeps Rocks off my side, checks DD Zard-X, and cleans up the opponent's team in the late game. Importable Team's goal: Pressure the opponent with constant damage until we can clean with Scarf Excadrill

Fresh team featuring SD Mega Venusaur. Heard Zamrock talking about SD Venu so I decided to build it overnight. Passed him what I had the next day and he revised it. This is what I decided to go with and it wouldn't have worked out without his help. SD Venu functions as a stallbreaker and sweeper in the lategame against balanced teams. He is also capable of checking Water types in a pinch. Knock Off is to hit Lati@s and remove Shed Shell from Skarmory and Ferrothorn. The second mon I chose for the team was Magnezone to get rid of pesky Skarmory, Scizor, and Ferrothorn. Chople Thunder Wave gives us a check to Alakazam and Nado-T while still performing its role. I then went with Heatran because he pairs well with Grass types. Go figure. Air Balloon gives me a quick Ground type switch in and Wisp is mainly to check Bisharp. Choice Scarf Gardevoir gives me a decent Lati@s switch in, revenge killer, and full restore for my Venusaur. Mamoswine is used to anti lead common Ground types and wallbreak the opposing team. Latios is the all encompassing check to random threats. Importable Team's Goal: Pressure the opponent with our heavy hitters until they reveal something we can trap. Finish up by cleaning the weakened team with Choice Scarf Gardevoir or Mamoswine's Ice Shard.

Last edited:
You know how fast breakers (sand exca, that bp team) make for pretty easy ladder points? I decided to take that to it's logical conclusion:

Talonflame @ Eject Button
Adamant Nature
- Taunt
- Tailwind
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Naughty Nature
- Outrage
- Iron Head
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt

Whimsicott @ Eject Button
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Tailwind
- Memento
- Encore

Rhyperior @ Choice Band
Ability: Solid Rock
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Rock Wrecker

Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast
- Bullet Seed

Skarmory @ Custap Berry
Jolly Nature
- Spikes
- Tailwind
- Brave Bird
- Stealth Rock

The build's goal is to set up tailwind and win with a breaker. Your setters are Talonflame, who gets priority and an immediate switch out thanks to eject button (or dying, w/e works), Whimsicott, who also gets sweet priority but also taunt, memento, and encore to generate additional free turns, and Custap Skarm with tailwind over taunt. These 3, assuming that they only set tailwind once each, allow for 8 turns of speed dominance, as opposed to the 2 you'd get from one setter. Kyurem and Heracross are standard absurd breakers, beating pretty much every defensive threat between the two. Sub and earthquake are options for hera over bullet seed. Rhyperior and Talon make for offense suppressors. Rhyperior beats birds and absorbs twaves. Rock Wrecker is a panic button, you can run explosion here, too, but rhyp is often bulky enough to survive a recharge turn. Earthquake is wonderful if you can remove ground immunities with ice punch or wrecker.

I wanted to build around a Kyu-B that out-speed common base 100's, examples being manaphy, Charizard-Y and Mega Medicham. Fusion Bolt and Ice Beam hit everything extremely hard except steels and Rotom-W. Kyu draws in the Lati@s twins a lot, as well as mons that like to run Focus miss, so i thought that scarf ttar could capitalize on this via pursuit. Ttar also checks birdspam for kyu. I threw on Excadrill to take advantage of the sand- it pressures a lot of teams, and can win against the likes of jolly mega medicham. I have rapid spin just in case, but it usually acts as a late game cleaner once its checks are gone. HP [Fire] on Kyu-b removes ferro and scizor for excadrill, as they would otherwise check both kyu and excadrill. Excadrill can also force out non fire move variants of clef wich beat kyu and ttar otherwise. I realized this offensive pressure would cause some switches so i thought about adding a basic hazard stacking core. Defensive lando provides good defensive converage, rocks, and a slow U-turn for Kyu-b and scarf ttar. Ferro also blanket checks a lot of the tier, and can provide good utility against rotom-w while also being a good switch in vs mega diance that lack HP [Fire]. I opted for lefties simply because i felt that with iron barbs, two rocky helmet users would be redundant- i also prefer recovery on my steels. The defensive duo punishes most of the physical attacks in tier to within range of excadrill. I was at last weak to Keldeo and to an extent Conkeldur, so i threw on Mega Latias as glue. Ice beam and Thunderbolt actually do put in a lot of work which i was pleasantly surprised at- a lot of people will stay in with Nido/ Chomp/ Lando expecting... well not an ice beam. Tbolt also doubles up with fusion bolt to remove skarmory for excadrill. I can't decide whether i prefer reflect type or Calm Mind. Both have their uses, although i am leaning towards reflect type.

Basically via hazard stacking, lures, rocky helmet damage, and chip damage against checks, you wear down the other team until their excadrill checks are gone and then go on to to sweep. It has some crippling weaknesses to fighting/ fire/ fairy, but i have so far managed to stay afloat with it (16-0).

Takin' Lives (Kyurem-Black) @ Life Orb
EVs: 64 Atk / 252 SpA / 192 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Roost

Orlando Magic (Landorus-Therian) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Love Mi (Ferrothorn) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Spikes
- Gyro Ball

Bowsers Castle (Tyranitar) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Rushing Life (Excadrill) (M) @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin/ Sword Dance

Trap Springer (Latias-Mega) @ Latiasite
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Reflect Type/ Calm Mind

Last edited:

Empo

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 30 Championis the Smogon Tour Season 33 Championwon the 17th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
alrdy posted in oras ou sample teams etc

We decided to build an Hyper Offensive team around offensive Scizor-Mega as the meta is shifted torwards checking more defensive variants of this mon. Then we added a lead and we thought Aerodactyl was a very fitting mon since it gives hazard support and also tailwind (also outspeeds azelf oo). At this point we added Keldeo since it has good synergy with Scizor and beats Sableye-Mega that, considering we had aero lead, was a very threatening mon. Then we wanted more offensive pressure on Common Scizor counters&checks so we decided to add Bisharp to the team so that we can weaken them to then proceed to sweep. As Fifth mon we picked CB Dragonite that not is capable of wallbreaking but it can also Revengekill threatening setup sweepers with Extreme Speed. As the last mon we proceeded to Thundurus-I to hit birds and Bgrounds such as Garchomp and Landorus-T and also to lure Ferrothorn.

importable

Put a new team together to experiment with an old core. Feedback is appreciated.

Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 16 HP / 8 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock
- Will-O-Wisp

Bisharp @ Black Glasses
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Spikes
- Roost
- Whirlwind

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Spore

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
- Hydro Pump

I decided to try and build a team around the core of Mega Gardevoir and Bisharp, an old but still pretty effective duo, and I ended up with this balanced/bulky offense team.

Gardevoir and Bisharp are the focus here, obviously. Mega Gardevoir is a terrifying wallbreaker that can wreck balanced and stall builds and can even cripple its own counters with Will-o-Wisp, while Bisharp can cripple/sweep teams with its powerful Knock Off and priority after a boost and a little prior damage. The two have good type and role synergy and do a good job of applying pressure and breaking down opposing teams.

Gardevoir and Bisharp both love getting chip damage in to break through mons more easily, so Tank Chomp was added to the team. This team really loves the support Garchomp provides; aside from providing Stealth Rocks and a nifty Dragon/Fairy/Steel core, Garchomp is an ideal partner to take on the types of Pokemon that will inevitably switch in on Gardevoir. Typical Gardevoir checks such as Scizor, Metagross, Talonflame, Jirachi, etc are checked by Garchomp (especially if Gardevoir has burned them) while Rough Skin + Rocky Helmet wears them down considerable, allowing Gardevoir to break through if they try to check it again. The extra chip damage is also perfect for Bisharp to put foes within the range of his Sucker Punch for a sweep.

With Bisharp and Garchomp already on the team, I went for Sp. Defensive Skarmory, which provides Spikes support in addition to checking Fairy types. Skarmory obviously forms a nice defensive core with Garchomp, and the spikes support it provides helps rack up further damage. Thanks to Garchomp and Bisharp, these hazards usually stay up or get punished: Garchomp inflicts major damage against Rapid Spinners, while Defog gives Bisharp enough power to start a sweep.

At this point I wanted a glue Pokemon to handle some of the team's issues. Water types like Keldeo were a nuisance and could run through the team, and Ferrothorn could be a pain to take down while it sets up hazards and Leech Seed all over the team. I found that Amoonguss answered the majority of my problems, easily checking Keldeo, punishing Ferrothorn with HP Fire and the switch in with status, and providing great support for the team overall with its pivoting powers. It also provides Sleep for the team, which is absolutely disgusting. The set I've been using runs Giga Drain/Clear Smog/HP Fire, primarily to check Ferrothorn and stop set up sweepers like Serperior and Clefable. I've been wondering if Stun Spore over Clear Smog would be better, though, since the team would love the paralysis support.

Choice Scarf Keldeo was my last choice to provide revenge killing support and a back up sweeper after the opposing team has been broken down. It's a nice complement to Gardevoir and Bisharp since they tend to break down more defensive teams and Keldeo's usual checks such as Latios, while Keldeo can check faster threats and set up sweepers while beating down on offense.

So that's my team. Any feedback or criticism would be appreciated.

(Also, since this team is focused on experimenting with the Gardevoir/Bisharp core, I'd appreciate leaving that part of the team untouched.)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-463577238

Good showcase of the team's hazard stacking/chip damage capabilities. Gardevoir's burn along with hazards and Garchomp's Rough Skin overwhelms Excadrill to the point where it can't remove the hazards.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-463587328

Gardevoir puts in work here, burning Metagross early on and leaving it crippled against Garchomp. The next time it switches in, it can't take the Hyper Voice, leaving the opponent with nothing to take Hyper Voice.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-463906146

Made a handful of misplays here, but Bisharp is able to do a lot of damage to the opponent, especially while Amoonguss is on standby to take on Keldeo for it.

Put a new team together to experiment with an old core. Feedback is appreciated.

Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
EVs: 16 HP / 8 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock
- Will-O-Wisp

Bisharp @ Black Glasses
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Spikes
- Roost
- Whirlwind

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Spore

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
- Hydro Pump

I decided to try and build a team around the core of Mega Gardevoir and Bisharp, an old but still pretty effective duo, and I ended up with this balanced/bulky offense team.

Gardevoir and Bisharp are the focus here, obviously. Mega Gardevoir is a terrifying wallbreaker that can wreck balanced and stall builds and can even cripple its own counters with Will-o-Wisp, while Bisharp can cripple/sweep teams with its powerful Knock Off and priority after a boost and a little prior damage. The two have good type and role synergy and do a good job of applying pressure and breaking down opposing teams.

Gardevoir and Bisharp both love getting chip damage in to break through mons more easily, so Tank Chomp was added to the team. This team really loves the support Garchomp provides; aside from providing Stealth Rocks and a nifty Dragon/Fairy/Steel core, Garchomp is an ideal partner to take on the types of Pokemon that will inevitably switch in on Gardevoir. Typical Gardevoir checks such as Scizor, Metagross, Talonflame, Jirachi, etc are checked by Garchomp (especially if Gardevoir has burned them) while Rough Skin + Rocky Helmet wears them down considerable, allowing Gardevoir to break through if they try to check it again. The extra chip damage is also perfect for Bisharp to put foes within the range of his Sucker Punch for a sweep.

With Bisharp and Garchomp already on the team, I went for Sp. Defensive Skarmory, which provides Spikes support in addition to checking Fairy types. Skarmory obviously forms a nice defensive core with Garchomp, and the spikes support it provides helps rack up further damage. Thanks to Garchomp and Bisharp, these hazards usually stay up or get punished: Garchomp inflicts major damage against Rapid Spinners, while Defog gives Bisharp enough power to start a sweep.

At this point I wanted a glue Pokemon to handle some of the team's issues. Water types like Keldeo were a nuisance and could run through the team, and Ferrothorn could be a pain to take down while it sets up hazards and Leech Seed all over the team. I found that Amoonguss answered the majority of my problems, easily checking Keldeo, punishing Ferrothorn with HP Fire and the switch in with status, and providing great support for the team overall with its pivoting powers. It also provides Sleep for the team, which is absolutely disgusting. The set I've been using runs Giga Drain/Clear Smog/HP Fire, primarily to check Ferrothorn and stop set up sweepers like Serperior and Clefable. I've been wondering if Stun Spore over Clear Smog would be better, though, since the team would love the paralysis support.

Choice Scarf Keldeo was my last choice to provide revenge killing support and a back up sweeper after the opposing team has been broken down. It's a nice complement to Gardevoir and Bisharp since they tend to break down more defensive teams and Keldeo's usual checks such as Latios, while Keldeo can check faster threats and set up sweepers while beating down on offense.

So that's my team. Any feedback or criticism would be appreciated.

(Also, since this team is focused on experimenting with the Gardevoir/Bisharp core, I'd appreciate leaving that part of the team untouched.)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-463577238

Good showcase of the team's hazard stacking/chip damage capabilities. Gardevoir's burn along with hazards and Garchomp's Rough Skin overwhelms Excadrill to the point where it can't remove the hazards.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-463587328

Gardevoir puts in work here, burning Metagross early on and leaving it crippled against Garchomp. The next time it switches in, it can't take the Hyper Voice, leaving the opponent with nothing to take Hyper Voice.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-463906146

Made a handful of misplays here, but Bisharp is able to do a lot of damage to the opponent, especially while Amoonguss is on standby to take on Keldeo for it.
Very nice team you have there, I always love to build around powerful wallbreakers such as Mega Gardevoir, especially if they break down stall. One change that I would make is Taunt over Will-O-Wisp on Gardevoir, as Garchomp already packs Fire coverage for the aforementioned switches into Gardevoir, and it allows your team to break stall more easily (Taunting a Chansey and stopping them from recovering the damage is glorious, and Gardevoir in particular will have a much easier time against it).
Something that I would also consider is to change Bisharp from Black Glasses to Life Orb, to have that extra power in its Steel moves, and give a boost to its Dark coverage as well.

This is a team I put together based on some of my favorite pokemon. I'm needing a bit of help, as I'm struggling to get the team to function as I need it to, which is due to my lack of understanding of how the competitive side of the game works.

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
EVs: 232 SpA/ SpD 4 / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Will-O-Wisp

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- Crunch

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Defog

EVs: 96 HP / 160 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Heatwave
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Okay, so I'm still fairly new to competitively playing pokemon, so this is gonna be poorly explained, I just know it.

I'm attempting to build a team focused on Mega Gardevoir. I've only played 3 games, all against the same person, I won 1, lost 2.

The purpose of this team is supposed to be clearing away the threats to Gardevoir so I can end the game with her. However, she keeps getting outsped by Mega Charizard X (Not surprised, she's not the fastest thing) some teams just have so many steel types or hard hitting physical pokemon that I rarely have any openings to use her.

How this is supposed to flow, is I use Heatran as a starter, setting up stealth rocks or using taunt to stop my opponent from doing the same, likely forcing a switch, so I can drop Toxic on something or setting my own Stealth Rocks up.

I use Tyranitar to take on things like Gengar, Metagross and Mega Charizard X and it's been doing that part well. So much so, it's usually what I end up relying on to try and win, instead of Gardevoir.

Excadrill was supposed to be my back up in the event T-Tar went down but often, I find Excadrill not helping, at all, looking for something to replace it. It's just not needed and I end up using it as a sacrifice, more than anything.

Tornadus-Therian Ferrothorn and certain fighting-types and other grass types is the main thing I have it, Knock Off and U-Turn make for some nice options, when they are needed.

Latios is there to deal with other Dragon types, Poison types and steel types that threaten Gardevoir as well as Hazards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)