Peaceful Poultry - Joint Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many days does it take for a chicken egg to hatch?
21 days from the date that incubating starts

If I win, could I get the Jirachi?

I don't know if BlueCaptain went into enough detail, so Ima do this one...

Question 3. Who was Foghorn Leghorn? Origin of the name?

Foghorn Leghorn, was of course, the huge rooster from Looney Tunes. Dude, he was awesome. He was based on the radio character Senator Claghorn.

I used to love Looney Tunes. I mean, it's been around for so long, but is still beautifully animated and funny even today.

Shii :D If I manage a win, I'll take your Cobalion :3 If I don't then meh, no worries :D

Good Giveaway guys :)

Defense I would appreciate you choosing another question, it's not really fair to steal an answer from me or boot me out because you can't answer any of the other questions.

Thanks

Question 3: How many stats can have flawless IVs on the roaming Entei/Raikou/Suicune from FireRed & LeafGreen?

HP and Attack

Can I have the dusclops?

M4 Q4:

4. How many reindeer does Santa have?

He owns innumerable reindeer. 9 are in his top team, which he uses to fly. Check the Rudolph movie if you doubt me.

As far as i know, FRLG roamers can't have any flawless stat but HP, as other IVs are between 0 and 7 for a glitch / bug / programmation error

method 4 questoin 3 What color was the first ornament on Charlie Brown's tree in 'Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown!'? it was a red ornament i want vanilux

Question 3-4: How many days does it take for a chicken egg to hatch?

Usually around 21 days, give or take a few.

For a Torchic egg, it's only about 5,120 steps, lol =3

I would like Asteroidea, the Staryu

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
WOO BIG POST

Come on, guys, this is a Poultry giveaway! Answer some chicken questions :)

Chicken Trivia!

1. Can hens go broody during winter?

Yes, hens can go broody during the winter! Lol. That's a funny word (broody).
Okay, I got back to you instead. You are correct. xD

3. Who was Foghorn Leghorn? What is the origin of his name?
He is a chicken cartoon character, taking his name from Senator Claghor

EDIT: I would like the Duosion if this is correct
But from what cartoon?

How many reindeer does Santa have?

9, including my bud reindeer :) Could I get Winnie the CHoo if right?
Yup, you're right. xD

2. Who is the voice of the Grinch in 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas' (from 1966)?

Boris Karloff (William Henry Pratt)

hopefully I get this :o
You got it! :D
Question 3: How many stats can have flawless IVs on the roaming Entei/Raikou/Suicune from FireRed & LeafGreen? 1 (HP)
Yup! ^_^
5. Will broody hens accept eggs of other bird species such as guinea fowl or turkey? yes
Correct. :p
3. What color was the first ornament on Charlie Brown's tree in 'Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown!'?
red

EDIT: Ninjad at least two people.
Yup. That tiny tree. ;-;
1. Why is Christmas celebrated?

Because it's the day Jesus Christ was born.
Correct. :p
EDIT: DANG I GOT NINJAD >.<

Then, Method 3, Q4:

About 21 days
Lol you got it
and thanks

1. Why is Christmas celebrated?

Technically Christmas was originally a pagan holiday, celebrating the Winter Solstice. During the Crusades, the "missionaries" found it easier to convert people by having their holidays at the same time as the pagans, because people were already used to celebrating at that time. Most Bible scholars believe Jesus was actually born around March.
I'm not counting this answer and YOU KNOW WHY

Question 1: In Emerald, what method generates IVs and PID for the roaming Lati@s?

They are generated by Method 1.
Close but no not quite. xD

Method 3: 2. If you wanted to make your hens lay eggs with healthier looking yolks, what would you feed them?
Well I'm not sure the actual answer you guys are expecting on this one but based on self experience the best thing to feed hens is to prepare some wheat and corn (blent) mixed with a couple of their own eggs contents (these have everything a hen could possibly wish for in their diet), not only they love this but they grow a lot and their eggs looks very healthy in my opinion, although it's not just a matter of the food but also how you take care of the cleaning of their surroundings so the hens themselves stay healthy.

If by any chance this is correct I would love Langshan the dusclops please :D
Yeah it's a bit of a tough question but there is a certain ingredient we're looking for here and I'm sorry, but this answer is incorrect. :c

I don't know if BlueCaptain went into enough detail, so Ima do this one...

Question 3. Who was Foghorn Leghorn? Origin of the name?

Foghorn Leghorn, was of course, the huge rooster from Looney Tunes. Dude, he was awesome. He was based on the radio character Senator Claghorn.

I used to love Looney Tunes. I mean, it's been around for so long, but is still beautifully animated and funny even today.

Shii :D If I manage a win, I'll take your Cobalion :3 If I don't then meh, no worries :D

Good Giveaway guys :)
Yeah you got it. xD

Defense I would appreciate you choosing another question, it's not really fair to steal an answer from me or boot me out because you can't answer any of the other questions.

Thanks
Dood, chill out. As it is, until an answer has been confirmed to be true, the question is fair game. And to be honest, there is two possible answers to that question anyway.

In this case, I'll give both of you guys the win (since while your answer was a little vague, it's still correct), but please be more courteous in the future.

Question 4: What natures can people have on hexflawless shiny Manaphy?

Timid, Calm, Modest, Docile
Sorry but wrong. :p

M4 Q4:

4. How many reindeer does Santa have?

He owns innumerable reindeer. 9 are in his top team, which he uses to fly. Check the Rudolph movie if you doubt me.
Lol, this is actually true but we were looking for the number of reindeer most commonly used in Santa movies, and that's usually 8 (9 including Rudolph).

But I'm giving you this anyway since you're technically right. xD

AWESOME GIVEAWAY!!! :)
EDIT: Aw man.. my question got answered. Oh well.
Awesome giveaway btw!!!
You should check again, there are still some questions to be answered. xD
And thanks!

If I didn't reply to your post, you were prolly ninja'd by another person or you were a derp (Tolan :w)

I'll update my post with the answered questions. If your question was already taken, feel free to pick another to answer!

2. If you wanted to make your hens lay eggs with healthier looking yolks, what would you feed them?
Feed that contains certain carotenoids such as lutein or canthaxanthin.

Nice that I won.

I have a question about the pokes, what does it mean by 4G? Is it just there to show when it was captured or is that the gen you have to trade in?
I would like the Jirachi until my fears are confirmed/disproved.

Question 1: In Emerald, what method generates IVs and PID for the roaming Lati@s?

They are generated after defeating the Elite Four, when you select the colour for the pokémon mentioned on the news on the television.
The method to generate the IVs and PID are made through four RNG calls, two for PID and two for IVs, and it is called method 1.

For Mega Ultra Chicken:

Hasty | Pressure
31 | 31 | 10 | 31 | 31 | 31
Hidden Power: Dragon 70
Moves: Extrasensory | Sunny Day | Sacred Fire | Fire Blast
Availability:Untouched Level 45
Misc. Notes:
100% capture code used.
This thing swept almost my entire team using sunny day + sacred fire.
True story.

Method 3: Chicken Trivia!

One question per person. Post your answers in this thread only, please. :]
Keep in mind these are first come, first serve. If someone's answered a question already, you have to pick another question.

2. If you wanted to make your hens lay eggs with healthier looking yolks, what would you feed them?

The healthiest yolks are golden.

Yellow carotenoids from corn in the chicken feed make a yellow yolk.

Red carotenoids from red peppers produce the healthier golden colour.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Question 4: What natures can people have on hexflawless shiny Manaphy?
Everyone who's tried to answer this question has listed correct natures, but not all of them. Consider this a hint.

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Awesome :)

I'd like hoho please. This is a great GA, btw!
Okay cool. xD
Thanks!
Nice that I won.

I have a question about the pokes, what does it mean by 4G? Is it just there to show when it was captured or is that the gen you have to trade in?
I would like the Jirachi until my fears are confirmed/disproved.
Well for me it means the pokemon is only available on 4th gen or 5th gen.
BS HAX, I WON FAIR AND SQUARE. I WANT AT LEAST A HUG, AND MAYBE A CUTE CUBCHOO FOR NATS.
Silly. All you had to do was ask if you wanted a hug. <3
Everyone who's tried to answer this question has listed correct natures, but not all of them. Consider this a hint.
Thanks for posting Eep. Your question is prolly the hardest out of them all. :p

I updated the first post with hints for the last 3 questions. Feel free to check them out. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)