Peaceful Poultry - Joint Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
Question 4: What natures can people have on hexflawless shiny Manaphy?

Modest, Timid, Calm, and Docile and all the possible Hex-Flawless spreads that can be given to Manaphy.

Edit: Wait don't count this yet, I'm thinking..........

Edit2: Damn..........

Question 1: In Emerald, what method generates IVs and PID for the roaming Lati@s?
HERE'S A HINT
Emerald split spreads. What causes them and when do they occur?

Im assuming method 1,2, or 4 (according to mat)

OK!! I think im ready to answer
2. If you wanted to make your hens lay eggs with healthier looking yolks, what would you feed them?
So I am not sure if this is right but
Flower...
Marigolds cause they make the yolk darker

Sun Flower seeds are also useful EDIT: cause it makes the hen lay the egg easier but i dont think this counts :/

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Modest, Timid, Calm, and Docile and all the possible Hex-Flawless spreads that can be given to Manaphy.
Nice try but you have to name all the natures you can get hexflawless on shiny Manaphy
Is the hen question carotenoids? Otherwise I better get practising them chicken impressions.
Sorry but not quite.
Question 1: In Emerald, what method generates IVs and PID for the roaming Lati@s?
HERE'S A HINT
Emerald split spreads. What causes them and when do they occur?

Im assuming method 1,2, or 4 (according to mat)
Cheater. :w

I'm still giving you this, but you're still a cheater for going to Bond about it.
OK!! I think im ready to answer
2. If you wanted to make your hens lay eggs with healthier looking yolks, what would you feed them?
So I am not sure if this is right but
Flower...
Marigolds cause they make the yolk darker
and
Sun Flower seeds
What from a Marigold? xD
You're so close. ;-;

Shii

zap
Marigold petals?
Probably wrong lol
Oh you. You just snuck right in and stole the win. Kinda like SolidSnake, except instead of a win, it's a life. Sniperrific.

I Got THIS!!
It has a source of pigments of poultry. that pigment has xanthophyll (lutein) in it.
You're adorable but no. :c
But since Fireworks never would have figured it out with your answer, you'll both get the win. Mrowr.

Edit: Updated my post. There's only one more question left, and only a couple more hours left in this giveaway. xD

Oh you. You just snuck right in and stole the win. Kinda like SolidSnake, except instead of a win, it's a life. Sniperrific.

You're adorable but no. :c
But since Fireworks never would have figured it out with your answer, you'll both get the win. Mrowr.

Edit: Updated my post. There's only one more question left, and only a couple more hours left in this giveaway. xD
XD your the best!!! I like the hoho(ho-oh)

Shii

zap
XD your the best!!! I like the hoho(ho-oh)
Thanks! :D
Lol okay
Ok, that will be my last guess, rng trivia, question 4:

Modest, Timid, Lax, Naive, Rash, Calm, Careful, Hardy, Docile
Lax, naive, rash and careful are wrong but the rest are right. :p
You're still missing a couple more though. Sorry.
I already won, I know, but this is FOR TEH LULZ.

http://vocaroo.com/?media=vJvi2OYgYakKr6UlD

My no-dignity, very bad Chicken Impressions!

I don't expect anything extra from this, it's just because...well, because I can.

CLUCK CLUCK! BWWAAARRRK!
omg I love you for this xD

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
The answer is: Modest, Timid, Calm, Docile, Hardy, Lonely, Naughty, and Relaxed.

The first four are standard fare Method 1. What about the other four? The Ranger Manaphy egg has an antishiny measure put in place. Normally we RNG an egg that isn't shiny on the home game and hatch it in another game where the egg would be shiny. But if we let the antishiny measure do its thing (in other words rng the egg on a game with one of the hexflawless spreads shiny), it'll change the egg's PID to make it not shiny, and this can change the nature to something not normally Method 1 legal. Of course the resulting egg can be traded to a different game in which the new, altered PID is shiny, resulting in a shiny Manaphy with non-Method 1 nature/IVs.

The bottom of my post in the Most Gen RNG Help thread has the details and a handy calculator. If you take the six hexflawless Method 1 PIDs and run them through the antishiny, you get two Modest (redundant), Hardy, Lonely, Naughty, and Relaxed.

I am the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)