Pipstudio

I made a new studio after 2 yrs so I can focus on fakemons.
As a disclosure, I like sharing rough sketches more than polished works, since its more for the fun of the idea for me. I'll try and make some of my stuff look good though!

Heres some cleaner fakemons to start with:

Tenguru: Grass/Fairy (starter), Overgrow/Nimble
71/82/70/107/87/110

Nimble: Inaccurate moves are more likely to miss this Pokemon (moves with less than 100 base accuracy have their accuracy halved)

Ballistiga: Water/Dark, Bulletproof/Mega Launcher
160/70/55/110/100/35

Ballistiga are a menace to submarines, often mistaking them as rival Ballistiga in their territory. This pokemon can take a hit from a torpedo and come out unscathed.

Then my sketches :]

Tenguru line (again)

Tenguru protects ancient forests from human invaders. Anyone who attempts to cut down a tree will be attacked viciously by energy balls.

Magmaul: Fire/Ground (starter), Blaze/Melting Point
90/110/70/85/85/85

Melting Point: Hitting super-effectively inflicts a burn on the target.

Lone Magmaul are often mistaken for cryptid sightings when spotted in the mountains.

Terrareef: Water/Dragon (starter), Torrent/Ferocious
115/95/80/100/70/65

Ferocious: Sound moves lower target's attack by 1 stage.

Terrareef's roar causes buildings to shake. If a Terrareef appears on the shore it should be guided back into the sea before it causes any damage.

Gastroliath: Bug/Psychic, Sticky Hold/Suction Cups/Gooey
95/110/140/40/45/15

Gastroliath used to be used as mounts for transport. Despite being so slow, they use their future sight to decipher the safest route to travel.

Hivemine: Bug/Dark, Aftermath/Swarm/Flare Boost
60/70/95/95/60/95

Hivemine has a swarm of Apidrones hibernating inside its body. It uses a mind controlling signal to send them out on missions.

Hakkamin: Electric/Dark, Pickpocket/Technician
60/48/70/95/76/86

Hakkamin loves nothing more than to chew through computer wires with a big grin on its face. For this reason, they make horrible pets.

Glapier: Water/Ice, No Guard
73/102/49/102/52/102

When Nasicle evolves, it becomes a fearless duellist. Glapier will take on larger opponents with their precision and speed.

Pungyro: Psychic/Dark, Own Tempo/Dancer
70/85/82/90/95/78

Pungyro loves to dance. Whenever it hears music, Pungyro will be compelled to move to the rhythm.

Vishadow: Ghost/Rock, Rock Head/Levitate
70/110/120/40/90/70

Vishadow's mask is an ancient relic worth a lot to collectors. If its mask breaks in battle it will flee instantly.

Thats all i got for now :] If you wanna give criticism then feel free! Hope you like em, Im gunna keep adding more.

Last edited:

Marshlord: Ground/Fairy, Wonder Skin/Adaptability/Immunity
95/85/83/75/72/75

Marshlord lives in swampy habitats, and boasts the ability to survive in the dirtiest of environments. It is prouder the longer and more filthy its coat is.

Hopchop: Fighting, Quick Feet/Compound Eyes/Unburden
52/104/99/35/99/77

It can perform flashy acrobatic feats while taking down opponents. Has a good sense of justice and wont listen to evil trainers.

Im pretty happy with these onesbut Im not sure if i can get away with hopchop being a fighting type rather than a bug type- its kinda based on a power ranger hence the fighting type. I figured i could get away with dropping the bug typing because mons like crabrawler not being water, flygon not being bug etc. What do ya think

edit: o and redrew glapier to make it a bit more unique

edit 2:

Borlock: Normal/Ghost, Tangling Hair, Rattled, Speed Boost
70/75/60/45/80/117

When Mongrool evolves into Borlock its woolly fur unknots and smoothens. Its coat flows ethereally behind it when it runs.

Last edited:
some more, with new abilities:

Dysphere: Electric/Fire, Solar Core/Motor Drive/Solar Power
80/110/75/135/55/80

Solar Core: This pokemon is affected by sun conditions at all times.

If you look directly at a Dysphere's core, you'll be blinded. Its eyes are vents that release huge bursts of energy.

Chivalisk: Dragon/Steel, Honorable
75/52/95/103/70/107

Honorable: Halves the damage of incoming Dark and Ghost type attacks.

Chivalisk like to fight fairly. Its armoured hide protects it from backstabbing.

Vermentum: Dark, Opportunist
45/100/64/95/68/130

Opportunist: This Pokemon does 10% more damage for each stat boost the target has.

Vermentum are pests, because they will steal anything they can carry. A Vermentum nest near a city is bad news.

Faulmune: Water/Flying, Eerie Light/Insomnia/Rain Dish
90/53/52/111/99/70

Eerie Light: Fairy type Pokemon cannot switch.

Faulmune come out of the sea at night to prey on fairies. Their head emits a light that mimics the moon, entrancing their prey.

Cryonodo: Dragon/Ice, Cold Feet
70/105/120/99/86/40

Cold Feet: This Pokemon switches out when its stats are lowered.

Cryonodo roamed freely thousands of years ago, but succumbed to an ice age. Those that survived evolved to harness the ice as a sturdy carapace.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey pip, I'm a great fan of your Fakemon! The Terrareef, Hivemine, Pungyro and Cryonodo lines are my favorites so far, but all of your mons are very interesting and well executed. I also like how you created one of them to put those annoying Fairy types into place and restore justice in the Pokemon world. :P

What impresses me the most is how you managed to utilize completely different design elements (eyes, feet, skin texture, proportions, etc.) in each of the designs, making them all feel very unique and fresh. Game Freak has made a point to create a big variety of different design archetypes to appeal to all kinds of people, and you are one of the very few artists I've seen that actually managed to preserve that spirit even with the small sample of Fakemons displayed so far.

Another thing that stands out to me is the pleasant and effective color scheme of your Fakemon, something I have personally struggled with a lot in the past. They complement the already great designs perfectly and always manage to amaze me whenever you post a new update.

Keep up the good work!

thanx creta, ive never heard anyone say the difference between my drawings is a good thing. im so used to aiming for cohesion so i guess this actually suits me pretty well :T

heres another:

Serplinian: Fire/Poison, White Smoke/Limber/Overcoat
104/111/79/77/69/102

Serplinian are surrounded by incredibly poisonous gases that make them dangerous to train or battle. Despite this, they aren't venomous.

I imagine Serplinian and Dysphere are version exclusives :p

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
Let me know if this needs to go somewhere else, but here are movepools for Nasicle and Glapier!

Assumed this was a Gen 7 mon, so it has no access to move tutors...yet.

Underline = Prevo Only
Bold = Evo Only
Italicize = Unsure

1 Peck
1 Focus Energy
4 Water Gun
8 Ice Shard
12 Aqua Jet
15 Disable
19 Horn Attack
23 Icicle Spear
26 Dive
30 Aqua Ring
34 Freeze Dry
37 Quick Guard
41 Ice Beam
45 Hydro Pump
TM01 Work Up
TM06 Toxic
TM07 Hail
TM10 Hidden Power
TM12 Taunt
TM13 Ice Beam
TM14 Blizzard
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM20 Safeguard
TM27 Return
TM28 Leech Life
TM32 Double Team
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM42 Façade
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM46 Thief
TM48 Round
TM70 Aurora Veil
TM79 Frost Breath

TM81 X-Scissor
TM87 Swagger
TM88 Sleep Talk
TM89 U-turn
TM90 Substitute
TM94 Surf
TM98 Waterfall
TM100 Confide
Drill Run (Dewgong, Seaking, Lapras)
Night Slash (Kabutops, Crawdaunt, Sharpedo, Greninja, Malamar)
Icy Wind (Dewgong)
Evolves at Level 33
1 Megahorn
1 Peck
1 Focus Energy
Evolve: Disarm
4 Water Gun
8 Ice Shard
12 Aqua Jet
15 Disable
19 Horn Attack
23 Icicle Spear
26 Dive
30 Agility
35 Sucker Punch
40 Sacred Sword
44 Swords Dance
49 Aqua Tail

Disarm: Disables the last move the opponent used.
Base Power: 65
Accuracy: 100%
PP: 20
TM01 Work Up
TM06 Toxic
TM07 Hail
TM10 Hidden Power
TM12 Taunt
TM13 Ice Beam
TM14 Blizzard
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM21 Frustration
TM27 Return
TM28 Leech Life
TM31 Brick Break
TM32 Double Team
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM42 Façade
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM46 Thief
TM48 Round
TM54 False Swipe
TM67 Smart Strike
TM68 Giga Impact

TM70 Aurora Veil
TM75 Swords Dance
TM79 Frost Breath
TM81 X-Scissor
TM84 Poison Jab
TM87 Swagger
TM88 Sleep Talk
TM89 U-turn
TM90 Substitute
TM94 Surf
TM98 Waterfall
TM100 Confide

Last edited:

Stoliboar: Ground/Psychic, Analytic/Thick Fat/Sap Sipper
95/65/70/95/110/35

Stoliboar meditate for 12 to 15 hours a day to cultivate their psychic powers. During this time, faint snoring might be heard.

Storkrop: Steel/Flying, Keen Eye/Technician/Strong Jaw
80/105/80/55/65/95

Storkrop flocks shows their affection by grooming each other. People training this pokemon must beware, because it will cut their hair without their command.

Poultroon: Fighting/Flying, Featherweight
70/70/70/70/70/70

Poultroon pretends to be tough, but the minute an opponent strikes back it turns tail and runs. When it comes to running away from danger, it has no loyalty or shame.

Featherweight: When switching in at 50%+ hp, atk boosted 1 stage. If <50% hp, speed boosted 1 stage.

Baritama: Bug/Fairy, Acapella/Inner Focus/Synchronize
100/45/105/100/110/54

Baritama has a deep booming buzz that resonates well with Sopranada. Both Pokemon seem to appeal to Spectato with their performances to encourage them to evolve.

Sopranada: Bug/Ghost, Acapella/Inner Focus/Synchronize
54/45/100/110/100/105

Sopranada has a high pitched voice that resonates well with Baritama. They appear in fields during the evening and pull in crowds of bug Pokemon with their harmonies.

Acapella: If this Pokemon isnt holding an item, sound-based moves deal double damage.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)