Pleas Help Me Out =)

Groudon-No item Set
Ability-Drought
E.V- 252 Attack E.V ’s, 252 Speed E.V’s, and 6 hit point E.V’s
Move Set-Thunder wave, Swords dance, Stone edge, Earthquake
Groudon is my clean-up meant to last long and be able to hit multiple targets at once if necesariy. I chose him not only because he could learn the correct moves to help, he himself is also a good special attacker, and with thunder wave he still helps even after he’s fainted. Thunder wave also helps with his relatively lower speed.

Jirachi- Choice Specs (?)
Ability-Serene Grace
E.V- 252 Special Attack E.V’s, 252 Speed E.V’s, and 6 hit point E.V’s
Move Set- Doom Desire, Trick, Draco Meteor, Thunderbolt
Jirachi along with Celebei are meant to pave the path for the clean ups. With moves like trick, thunderbolt, and doom desire it will be of great help to the final clean-ups.

Dialga-Adamant Orb
Ability-Pressure
Move Set- Stealth Rock, Toxic, Draco Meteor, Thunder
Dialga is the leader. He is meant to be the first one out to attack with stealth rock to hurt the team for every pokemon. Also with toxic it will be able to hurt the opponent in case he cant defeat them. He is meant to do the best he can to help the next pokemon in my team.

Celebei-No item set
Ability-Natural Cure
Move Set- Nasty Plot, Grass Knot, Psychic, Earth Power
As mentioned previously Celebei along with Jirachi are up after dialga to help hopefully make it easier for Groudon and my other clean up. I picked moves that hopefully help its skills. The plan is to get out atleast two nasty plots then using its special attack moves which will be multiplied immencly.

Entei-No item set
Ability-Pressure
E.V- 252 Attack E.V’s, 252 Speed E.V’s, and 6 hit point E.V’s
Entei is some what my second leader. He will come out last though. I guess he is more of a last resort. To finish what I may have not been able to do. I picked Extreme Speed for the point of being able to quickly finish off a straggler or two but incase its more then that other good physical attack moves were selected.
Move Set- Flare Blitz, Stone Edge, Extreme Speed, Iron Head

Mewtwo- Life Orb
Ability:Pressure
E.V- 252 Speed E.V’s, 252 Special Attack E.V’s, and 4 Attack E.V’s
Move Set- Aura Sphere, Ice Beam, Self Destruct, Fire Blast
Mewtwo is Groudons partner. It will be sent out after Celebei and Jirachi and will hopefully lead me to victory without Entei. It knows a variety of move types to help with the varied types of popular tournament pokemon.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Hi and welcome to Smogon.

You have tremendous formatting issues and you need this in your RMT.

3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
I will give you 24 hours to fix these issues or else your RMT will be locked.

PS. This is the format

Pokemon @ Item
Ability:
EVs:
Nature:
- move
- move
- move
- move

*Detailed description of the Pokemon's purpose to the team*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)