SM OU Please help with my Mega Lopunny Balance team

Hi guys! This is my second RMT and first i want to thank to the people who help me with my last team.

So, i made this team for a tournament in a group. It has some restrictions, something like use OU tier and only one UB/Tapu/legendary mon allowed. Then i looked for a fast mon and chooose lopunny

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Drain Punch
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch
- Return

An standar set for Lopunny. A jolly nature and 252 evs in speed allow her to outspeed most of the tier. Drain punch to stay alive, fake out for priority and hit faster mons like M-Alakazam. Ice punch for dragons, venusaur, tangrowth, landorus-T and flying mons; return for STAB.

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
- Poison Jab

Garchomp is for speed control and revenge kill. Destroys threats like celesteela, tapu lele and m-alakazam. Dragon claw and EQ for STAB, fire fang to hit m-scizor, magearna and ferrothorn, and poison jab to kill most of fairies.
In the test i lack for some rock attack like rock slide for another threats like m-pinsir and hawlucha. Maybe i get rock slide over fire fang.

Volcarona @ Buginium Z
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Bug Buzz
- Fiery Dance
- Quiver Dance
- Psychic

Volcarona is an awesome mon, at +1 its so hard to stop. It can destroy things like m-mawille and celeestela with a powerfull STAB fiery dance. Bug buzz with buginium Z to kill tyranitar, quiver dance to boost its power and psychic to hit toxapex and venusaur.

Greninja @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Hydro Pump
- Water Shuriken
- Ice Beam

Greninja is becoming one of my fav mons because its so powerfull and with battle bond it transforms in a monster. Choice specs to guarantee a hard hit. Water shuriken helps me to kill faster pokemons and huge threats like m-alakazam, m-pinsir and another weakened mons. Hydro pump to have a powerfull STAB, dark pulse for psychic mons that become dangers for Lopunny. Ice beam to hit dragons and particulary landorus-T because it resist an ice punch after intimidates Lopunny.

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Defog
- Moonblast
- Nature's Madness
- Taunt

Tapu fini its and excellent wall to prevent status like burn in my Lopunny. Defog to hazard control and to ensure volcarona enter safely. Mooonblast for STAB that can defeat fighting-type mons that can hurt my Lopunny, and nature madness to weaken other walls for my mons. Taunt to counter stall and entry hazards, set up mons and status control.

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

The ferrothorn-tapu fini defensive core is great, because one covers the other weakness. Relaxed nature and 0 ivs in speed to maximize Gyro ball damage; leech seed to recover some HPs and weaken enemy at same time. Stealth rock for some hazard and protect for things like m-medichamp`s and hawlucha`s HJK.

So, this is my team. I really enjoy playing with it because its so fun, but its restricted for the tournament`s rules. Please help me to make it most competitive possible. I love this team and want to use it more time, i think it can be awesome with some changes of more knowledged people.

Again, please rate my team, im waiting for suggestions!

Hi! I would recommend using Psychium Z instead of Bugium Z, Bug Buzz will OHKO Tyranitar even at +0 (or +1 in Sand) with Rocks up anyway, otherwise Toxapex will really be a problem for you, seeing as Garchomp is not OHKOing it and it has Regenerator and you will be locked into EQ for you opponent to switch in a Ground immune mon.

I would also consider Power Up Punch or High Jump Kick on Lopunny as I feel it benefits much more from the more offensive presence rather than longevity. You could also consider trading Ice Punch on Lopunny for Fire Punch, seeing as with your tournaments rules you're less likely to be seeing Lando and Zygarde as physical checks and more likely to see Scizor and Skarmory, plus you already have Ice Beam on your Ninja.

I hope this helps! I'm much more confident about Psychium Z than the rest, but this is what I would do in your shoes.

Hi! I would recommend using Psychium Z instead of Bugium Z, Bug Buzz will OHKO Tyranitar even at +0 (or +1 in Sand) with Rocks up anyway, otherwise Toxapex will really be a problem for you, seeing as Garchomp is not OHKOing it and it has Regenerator and you will be locked into EQ for you opponent to switch in a Ground immune mon.

I would also consider Power Up Punch or High Jump Kick on Lopunny as I feel it benefits much more from the more offensive presence rather than longevity. You could also consider trading Ice Punch on Lopunny for Fire Punch, seeing as with your tournaments rules you're less likely to be seeing Lando and Zygarde as physical checks and more likely to see Scizor and Skarmory, plus you already have Ice Beam on your Ninja.

I hope this helps! I'm much more confident about Psychium Z than the rest, but this is what I would do in your shoes.
Thanks for the reply bro!!! Yeah i think the same about psychium z volcarona, then i have to test it.
PUP seems good in lopunny i have to test it because HJK causes so much damage if it fails.

However, i want to make this teams competitive, so dont care about the rules of the tournament, suggest me better mons for it. At least, i have to say that i have to test your suggestions, i agree with all of them. Thank you one more time!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)