SM OU PLZ CLICK MY OU TEAM ANY REPLY WILL HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
:psysly: Hey I’ve obviously known Pokémon all my life, but now I wanna get competitive. I used to run all the gay sets that pissed everyone off because I didn’t know how to make a real team. Here is what I came up with please give me everything don’t hold back I want it all.

Alright some fuckers used this shitty pokemon against me so I copied the moveset and slapped a focus sash on there because I thought it would work well. This is ususally the first guy I send out because of the gay ass ability.
Mimikyu @ Focus sash
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Play Rough
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance

As for my mega I chose medicham because the high jump kick usually wrecks kids no matter what and I one shot landorus's with ice punch so I feel this is a pretty solid setup
Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
Jolly Nature
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Bullet Punch

I came across a loser in OU the fucker told me my greninja setup was shit and he told me to run this I honestly don't know what to do with the item
Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dark Pulse
- Gunk shot
- Hydro pump
- Ice Beam

Again, some fucker used this gay trick setup with choice specs and I liked it so I started to use choice specs and i'm pretty sure my team is super weak to water so I went with thunder idk if it's good on gengar but it seems to work well for me
Gengar @ Choice Specs
Ability: Cursed Body
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Trick
- Thunder
- Sludge Bomb

My friend told me I was going nowhere in life because my team is heavily offense so I turned my disadvantage into my advantage and change my offensive garchomp into a defensive setup
Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon tail
- Stealth rocks
- Endure

This guy counters the pokemon I see a lot I think its tapa lulu grass fairy
Heatran @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Lava Plume
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Last edited:
d... did I just get fucking clickbaited on the RMT forum out of all fucking places

aight I can't tell if this is a serious RMT or a sarcastic one i really can't the internet has robbed me of my ability to understand sarcasm.

1) Mimikyu is pretty bad outside of a dedicated hyper offense setup. Actually I have no idea if you're even running a hyper offense setup, but whatever. Probably not that good of a pick. If you are, for some reason, adamant about running Mimikyu and I can't imagine why, I'd recommend changing the sash for a Life Orb, since without it Mimikyu's attack stat is actually pure garbage.

2) Replace regular Greninja with Ash-Greninja, since it looks like you're already running LO + Dual STABs, which is pretty much exactly what regular Ash-Greninja does. I'd say you should change it to this set:
Greninja-Ash @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

Gives you a solid win condition and allows for some hazard stacking with Spikes. Obviously you lose out on Ice Beam and Gunk Shot but the extra power and threat of Ash-Greninja really should make up for it.

3) Gengar is... not great. If you really want to use it then I'd recommend slapping on a Choice Scarf, and replacing Thunder with Focus Blast so you can actually not die instantly to Tyranitar. This gives your team at least some form of speed control, something that your team was sorely lacking previously. In fact, with Gengar and Mimikyu, you could pass this team off as a Ghost-Spam archetype. Another viable option is to run a Ghostium Z in conjunction with Shadow Ball to give you a one-time only nuke to eviscerate certain threats you normally wouldn't be able to break through, like Ferrothorn or Heatran for example. In that case, I'd replace Trick with Focus Blast and Thunder with just about anything really, even Thunderbolt would be better since at least it hits the opponents 100% of the time.

4) Garchomp is also not great, especially with the set you're using like my god what the fuck. Anyways, you don't have a Ground immunity yet, so I'd suggest getting rid of Garchomp and adding in Landorus-T, giving your team a strong STAB Earthquake, momentum with U-Turn, Stealth Rocks and a solid check to Zygarde, Landorus-T and other Garchomps.
Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 24 SpD / 20 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake

Also U-Turn allows you to get in Medicham-M more often instead of having to hard-switch it in like you have to right now.

5) Your Heatran set is... whatever. Just run a trapping Heatran probably with a Groundium Z so you can get rid of Toxapex and help you break through Ferrothorn and Chansey and shit.
Heatran @ Groundium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Taunt

Alternatively you can run a bit of bulk on the Heatran (136HP/200Speed/Modest) to speedcreep Jolly Base 60s so you don't instantly die to every 'mon in the game. A more Specially Defensive variant of Heatran would probably serve you well, but using it means that it's harder to deal with defensive behemoths like Toxapex or Chansey.

Minor Changes
Zen Headbutt > Bullet Punch on Medicham-M. This way you don't instantly lose to Venusaur and Toxapex. Alternatively, keeping Bullet Punch and dropping Ice Punch in favour of Zen Headbutt is a viable strategy as well. Either way add fucking Zen Headbutt to your Medicham.

ye hope i helped a little bit i realize this was sarcastic af if u have any further questions drop them below or something or ask someone actually good at this game idk

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as your descriptions are lacking and not up to the standard required by the forum rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at RMTs in Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)