PokeBank LC Team

Hello Smogon im trying to get into the LC Metagame but I don't know that much about it... so I threw this team together. Is it any good? I know there are flaws, so please point them out to me. Thank You in advance.

Signed,
TheCuylerClan

Cottonee @ Focus Sash
Ability: Prankster
Level: 5
EVs: 196 Def / 196 SDef / 116 HP
Bold Nature
- Leech Seed
- Memento
- Taunt
- Toxic
The main objective of this Cottonee is to taunt, then if the opponent used a status move or switched, Seed it so Binacle gets some recovery, or if the opponent attacked use Memento to ensure said Binacle to safely get off 1 or 2 Shell Smashes.

Binacle @ Eviolite
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 196 Spd / 180 Atk / 132 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab
- Razor Shell
The intended centerpiece of the team. Not much else to be said.

Bagon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 196 Spd / 236 Atk / 76 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Fire Fang
- Rock Slide
- Dragon Rush
My attempt to make a revenge killer of sorts. I chose Dragon Rush over Outrage for the Sheer Force boost.

Deino @ Life Orb
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 240 SAtk / 200 SDef / 68 Atk
Mild Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Head Smash
I have heard that Deino's Hustle Outrage was one of the strongest attacks in LC so I made this Deino to try to lure out Physical walls then blast them with Draco Meteor. HP Flying for Bug and Fighting types that switch in. Head Smash is for Ice types also.

Mienfoo @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 236 Atk / 196 SDef / 76 Def
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
Generic Mienfoo.

Magby @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 Spd / 240 Atk / 16 SAtk
Hasty Nature
- Heat Wave
- Thunder Punch
- Cross Chop
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Faster Choice Scarf than Bagon, because as I said I do not know much about this meta and Bagon Might not work all the time.

Please check the rules before posting an RMT.

Also, so not post 6th Gen teams here. They go in the 6th Gen section if the forum.

GlassGlaceon

My heart has now been set on love
to answer the question of is it any good....stick with your day job. Dragon rush is awful on bagon, physical set>>>>>>>>special set on deino, binacle is outclassed by tirtouga in almost every way, magby is almost as bad as bagon is, and just blegh. Sorry for tearing your team apart, but it needs a whole lot of improvement. also you need bigger descriptions, or this'll get shut down, gen 6 teams shouldn't be here, they should be in 6th gen section so yeah.....good luck :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)