Mafia vs Village Pokemon Reborn Mafia - GAME OVER, Totally Not Dead (Mafia) win!

Well, I know I'm not mafia, and not to mention dbw was too idle to submit night actions, much less be active as scum and while I'm not caught up yet, I'll follow leet for now, lynch viper

Heard and ignored. An inspect failing on a safeguard, a role that likely exists on a mafia is a good enough reason to lynch and there's no reason to keep this going.

Hmm, after looking back over things, the only way FH is mafia is if they have a hook/other roleblocking ability in addition to a meaningless ability, and the trend seems to be that each Mafia only has one meaningless ability, so I guess so

Also I really want to let this game just end already

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
me one week ago: 'gee im gonna be busy over the next few days. might not be a bad idea to sub out so game could finish early if people are prepared.'

gg people who dont die

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
You lynched Viper

ItzViper482,

You are Julia. You are introduced by being accused of bombing a train station, because you really like explosions, I guess? Christ, you're a gym leader and the first suspect for a train bombing. I have nothing else.

Night X - Boom user: You love explosions, or "making things go boom." You can have one of your many Voltorbs explode near someone, and anyone attempting to target them will stay the hell away from that because you're fucking crazy. Killers will not be deterred though, for they are equally crazy.

You are among Reborn's most trusted citizens. You win if all threats are eliminated.
Hitmonleet died the next day.

Hitmonleet,

You are Amaria. You're a depressed lesbian whose true love is neither of those, which makes things difficult since she is too much of a baby to tell you that. When you find out about this, you try to kill yourself but just end up with amnesia instead, a situation that's strictly worse for all parties involved.

Night X - What did I do with user?: You are easily upset and suicidal. You can hang out with people to learn... something about them, but be so upset after that you'll attempt suicide and end up with amnesia afterwards. Upon death, all information you obtained from this ability will be publicly revealed.

You are among Reborn's most trusted citizens. You win if all threats are eliminated.
Former Hope found a journal with a bunch of track/watch results, but before he could digest this information, a lone finger was pointing at him. Naturally, he points back, a bit confused about the whole affair. No one is lynched.

Haruno comes back just to die.

Haruno,

You are Charlotte. You burned your house down and killed your parents as a child, and then got sent to an orphanage with your two older sisters where you were tortured. Somewhere along the line, you somehow became a gym leader, despite Dr. Connal not allowing anyone to come visit. On top of that, you're a complete edgelord and talk about how awesome you are and how dumb and predictable others are. Despite this, you have to be rescued up to three times throughout the game, and at no point do you actually do anything to try to stop it. In short, you're the greatest.

Night X - Brag about how great I am: You may make an announcement in the body of this PM which talks about how strong you are. By cleverly tricking those sheep into falling for your genius ploy, your vote will increase by 0.1.

However, since you don't use your team to actually fight against bad guys for some reason, should anyone target you at night, you will be kidnapped for the following day and your other ability will fail.

After another round of finger pointing, Former Hope gets his head bitten off by a Hydreigon, seemingly unable to rogue his target.

Steven Snype,

You are Corin-Rouge. Yes, that's your name. In the Player Character's endless quest to get a Magikarp, you are by far the greatest obstacle. When they reach the black market to purchase one, you jump off a multistory building and snatch it, then flee. After reinvigorating the police force, you lead them across a wild goose chase around the city, before catching a train out into the desert. I just want my goddamn Magikarp, I'm not even going to use the damn thing.

Night X - Rouge will rogue user: You are incredibly slippery, with the ability to disguise yourself as anything and jump onto moving trains. As a result, if you think someone is after you, you can hide from them, allowing you to survive an attempted kill from them.

Night X - Steal user's pokemon: As a master acrobat and thief, once per game, you can leap off a building and steal a target's Pokemon, then flee. With their Pokemon, you will gain their role, and they will lose theirs.

You were going to steal mxmts's role, but on the way you saw an abandoned Magikarp flopping around. Not wanting the opportunity for this powerful pokemon to fall out of your grasp, you decided it would be best to take this Magikarp instead.

You now possess a new power that has replaced your theft.

Night X - Magikarp, use your splash attack!: Magikarp will use splash. This does nothing.
You all look around and see one last person standing a bit shocked to be alive. The creator of this mess of a game surveys the chaos, notes all the dead bodies, nods, and heads back to creating more strength puzzles.

Da Letter El said:
mxmts,

You are Ame. You are a self insert of the game's creator and Champion of the region, but you don't actually do anything ever and then die. As far as self inserts go, I give this one an A-.

Night X - Inspect user: Part of your duties are registering new trainers and keeping track of things. You are pretty bad at this, seeing as you let the orphans get tortured for years and multiple of the gym leaders are evil, but with singleminded determination, you will at least manage to get their role PM.

Night X - Let's rotate the board!: You created like forty field effects to spice up the game, and they all do a ton of shit that no one can actually remember without having a guide open. You can change the field to any existing field effect, which will be publicized in the following update. No one remembers what fields actually do, so this won't do anything, but no one knows that.

Night X - Aurora Veil user: Your favorite is Alolan-Ninetales, aka the only good Ice type. With an incredibly balanced move combined with Snow Warning, you will be able to protect your target from all actions.

You are allied with The People Who Totally Don’t Die. You win if all threats are eliminated.
Mafia wins.

some really uh interesting play itg but cool to see people playing some good ol classic 2v1. maybe it's relatively "solved" but the drama it can create is really good. good shit everyone even if ppl play not so well

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Before I died, I told Blazade that mxmts was the last person who totally doesn't die. Was hoping he'd actually tell other villagers, but guess not.

I am still salty about mxmts being an ungrateful punk who turned to kill me the second he had the chance even after I had my ZEL ally die to save his life. Village almost lynched mxmts before they switched targets to my ally. I have no idea why the heck the village didn't lynch mxmts after they were so close to lynching him beforehand.

Moral of the story: idk, village played badly, mxmts made a huge gamble and it only payed off because the village played badly.

Before I died, I told Blazade that mxmts was the last person who totally doesn't die. Was hoping he'd actually tell other villagers, but guess not.

I am still salty about mxmts being an ungrateful punk who turned to kill me the second he had the chance even after I had my ZEL ally die to save his life. Village almost lynched mxmts before they switched targets to my ally. I have no idea why the heck the village didn't lynch mxmts after they were so close to lynching him beforehand.

Moral of the story: idk, village played badly, mxmts made a huge gamble and it only payed off because the village played badly.
Uh, weren't you lynched? Only zorbees died that way. Also, your faction got two of us lynched off and was clearly gunning for a third when it turned out zorbees was one of you.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Heal I told Snype but he fucking subbed lmao
That's not in the logs I don't think :( Not that I actually had time/drive to read through all of the logs between when I subbed in and game ended.
i explicitly did not state that in logs to sub because i thought you were telling me this out of a certain *other* ongoing game and blazade asked me to keep the reason he knew quiet, so i respected that.

the 50/50 should have been between viper/mxmts off of their role claims. viper as a player was pretty inactive and unhelpful not really communicating anything at that point. zorbs being so insistent on mxmts being bad while he was trying to lynch off people who don't die should have been the giveaway since he was clearly trying to get rid of the other mafia after almost mislynching another good village role to be the 2nd time.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Uh, weren't you lynched? Only zorbees died that way. Also, your faction got two of us lynched off and was clearly gunning for a third when it turned out zorbees was one of you.
I was lynched because mxmts voted to lynch me (I had the arceus power that could have saved me as long as one other person didn't vote me, and mxmts voted to lynch me and screwed me that way). Zorbees got you and your non-mxmts ally out to increase my arceus power but I had no intention of getting mxmts out myself that early in the game because of the need for night kills. But well whatever, he turned on me after my ally died to save him, shouldn't have intervened and just let the village kill him then.

I told Blazade about mxmts because he was my son in this game (there was also the rumor of Blazade being a neutral recruiter and if he could turn me from mafia to neutral I thought I had a higher chance of being on the winning team). Da Letter El also seemed to be winking at me that I might be able to actually give my plot armor to Blazade before I died. After I saw mxmts write my name down I kinda just said screw it and wanted my son to at least win. But then Blazade didn't get the plot armor, so rip. (DLE did tell me that typical game priorities have lynching happen before other actions but well it genuinely read to me like DLE was going to let me give Blazade plot armor since he was my character's son).

hey its me ur non-mxmts ally

maybe making my fake claim totally reliant on my allies abilities was a Bad Play. but props to AG for helping out some p shitty mafia players in TPTTDD

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

tell oc goat next time =/ smh

i wasnt watching the game super closely so there may have been a reason this didn't happen but did nobody else notice that zorbees said he could stay alive by continuously martyring mxmts, then he died literally the next night??
the immediate explanation i thought for this was that mxmts just idled, therefore scum

i suppose people were assuming he was hooked otherwise idk why he didnt get lynched

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)