Other Features #Pokemon Teambats

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrp

Banned deucer.
I've been thinking out loud on IRC about doing this (and talked to pluff a bit) and I have a general idea about where to go with this (to both keep the article to the point as well as promote awareness!) about the activity.

I've talked to cherubagent about possibly cowriting this but haven't finalized anything yet.

Basically I would just go into detail about what teambats are, how the season rotation works, and the rewards for winning the season.

Maybe I could embed a replay as well (assuming it's possible)

I'm always interested in including articles about community events. Approved for Issue #27!

Embedding a replay is fine as well. I don't know much about what playing in teambats is like, but it's always cool to try to sell people on these things. If you know anything about past teambat editions, there might be something to talk about there too, just a thought~

Go here and apply for Smog Access. :)

You should now have access to the Article Workshop forum under The Smog main forum. Go and read the What Are We Doing? sticky thread and post that you'll be working on this article (note: don't do this until Issue #27), then get started as soon as you're ready. Remember:

1) Get your stuff done on time. If there's ever a situation that comes up, talk with The Smog Staff, and we'll make accommodations. The key here is communication; we need to hear from you if something is up that will prevent you from meeting the deadline. Please do try to get things done a week before deadline, but if things aren't possible we can always work it out~

2) Don't leak any of our stuff until the release happens. This includes art and any other information. If you ever want feedback on your work or have questions, you can join us in #thesmog.

Thank you for your application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)