PU Analysis Reservation Index (PM mods with any suggestions)

It seems as if Wigglytuff's already completed, since the one niche that it has is already on the Smogon University. So, I'm gonna have to pull out and unreserve Wigglytuff. I'm sorry for the waste of time I may I have caused.

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It seems as if Wigglytuff's already completed, since the one niche that it has is already on the Smogon University. So, I'm gonna have to pull out and unreserve Wigglytuff. I'm sorry for the waste of time I may I have caused.
It was up for a revamp as though the set may be the same, it is very outdated as it is from almost a year ago, so it needs to be re-done

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was told mr mime is up for reservation, but it's not on the list
I'll be doing that anyway

anty edit: yeah

Last edited by a moderator:

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
semi-question-thing

I've always kind of wanted to start writing analyses but I'm not sure if I'm ready to try one yet :/ So just curious, when do you think the next revamp will be?

On the other hand, if you think I should just try one, I'll reserve Arbok if it's not reserved yet. Sorry if this isn't the right thread to post in.

EDIT: Reserving Arbok :)

Edit: Dundies reserved Arbok :l Reserving Specially defensive Golem, it's the last one :)

Last edited:

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'll take Crustle from Dundies I guess, I should be OK to do some of it this week before I have to be busy for finals.

Taking Mawile, what are the sets I should put?

Also, can my defensive set be on the Crustle analysis? Not the AV one, but the defensive hazard setter.

Last edited:
not to be rude but if you don't have a good idea of what sets to put i'd be a bit skeptical that you're qualified to do an analysis for a reasonably important mon that hasn't had a PU analysis before. I'm not saying you can't do it, but if you're going to do it please make sure you'll know what you're talking about.

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but there's an error on the fast Grumpig set details. It says "70" hp when it should be "80".

Sorry if this isn't the correct place to post this.

antyedit: sorted

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)