PU PUPL II Official "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I get that most tiers have one dude that they kinda scapegoat for not doing anything at all just because people find it funny
but that effort should seriously go towards mag and galbia's discord nickname fetish

i was so confused why it looked like the same person had two signatures
i realize that the avatar shows team support but i dont think i like this
ill be back with a fire prinplup avatar

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
i dont kno like half u guys so when i talk shit about yr name or some other dumb shit that probly means u need to try harder to get noticed by senpai...

Anyway, coming in last we have the Halfblood Prinplups, managed by the guy who is forgettable enough that I can merely remark that the acronym of his name is MOM, MemeOfMany. If the Harry Potter reference in their name tells us anything, it's that these guys will need to use magic to have a shot at making it to playoffs.

Megazard: The best move this guy ever made was to buy me, Robert Alfons, for PUPL while scorpdestroyer, our supposed manager, was busy with not managing his team. Sadly, Megazard looks to be the best player on this team, which is kinda sad when you really think about it. The situation gets even sadder when you realize he got roasted by a guy who goes by the name of Teddeh (which is on the same level as getting roasted by a guy with an anime avatar lmao). Nonetheless, Megazard's not completely ass, so he's got some things going for him.

Kaboom: 34 posts and a default avatar, so you know we got quality on our hands right here. Gotta be fair to this guy though, he did stomp Megazard in seasonal, and Megazard didn't even complain about hax, so maybe this guy has potential after all. Will Kaboom drop some bomb ass battles or will his Pokemon career go KABOOM after PUPL? Only time can tell if his opponents can manage to detonate him.

EnemyJurist:

Looks like quality to me.

Raseri: Shoutouts Raseri, you're cool and you play well, no idea if you ever play PU but you can probably beat randoms at the very least. Still willing to teach you how to become a pro memer, it's never too late.

Hogg: Is some UU playing moderator man. Sorry don't know you.

Rattled Snakes: I'm trying to comprehend why this guy thought that this play on the word "rattlesnakes" was good enough to make it his username. It's not man. Come on. Anyway, he went for 4k and it looks like he also plays UU, so he looks to be just another one in a long line of benchwarmers with silly names.

Christo.: At this point it started occurring to me that maybe mom really tried to get himself a decent team, but had the wrong tier in mind, for this is yet another UU player who most likely touched PU, like, twice before in his entire life.

Shaneghoul: Won some big NU tour, which is almost PU? I suppose Shane will do quite well, not gonna lie.

PTF: Because three letter acronyms that could mean literally anything totally aren't overdone. Sorry don't know you.

TonyFlygon: Ah, the resident YouTuber. Let's check out his content.

Quality.

Shiba: Dunno much about this guy, but judging by the following quote, I have to admire his dedication to owning his name:

Shiba:Hey
#xShiba:hi!
#xShiba:so how much would you like
+rozes:hey
#xShiba:and you wanted this alt too right
Shiba:Whatever it's worth to you. o.o and Nah.
Shiba:I'll just make a new one. \
#xShiba:okay
#xShiba:if you want, you can send rozes the username and pass
#xShiba:he's trusted
Shiba:So how are we going to do this?
+rozes:paypal?
#xShiba:im going to give you an amazon code
+rozes:oh yeah thats good
+rozes:as well
#xShiba:and once rozes gets the acc/changes the pass, ill send you the code
#xShiba:he won't give me the pass
+rozes:or
Shiba:Yeah I don't have a paypal. xD
#xShiba:until i give you the code
+rozes:send me the code + username / pass
+rozes:and then once i get both
+rozes:i give them
+rozes:to both people
+rozes:if that works
+rozes:ill say once ive gotten both
#xShiba:one sec Shiba, buying the gift card atm
Shiba:Whats to say you won't keep the code? o.o
+rozes:he's my friend
Shiba:I'm not meaning to be rude, but it is the internet. xD
+rozes:so i wouldn't
+rozes:take the money from him
+rozes:he can just PM you
+rozes:as well
+rozes:i was just going full middle man
+rozes:its up to you
Shiba:Alright, I trust you as the middle man.
+rozes:ok n_n
#xShiba:ok i just ordered it, just waiting on email
#xShiba:ok i got it
#xShiba:am i sending it to you rozes?
+rozes:yes
+rozes:ill say once i got it
+rozes:and Shiba PM me the pass after
+rozes:and ill give you the code
Shiba:Alright.
+rozes:oh
+rozes:and can you
+rozes:get on another acc
+rozes:so he can log on and change the pw
+rozes:once he gets it
+rozes:like change it rn
Shiba:Yeah. I'll have to make one but yeah.
Shiba:xD
+rozes:just change it to /nick Shiba_alt
+rozes:for like
+rozes:5 mins
#xShiba:/nick Shiba_alt
#xShiba:^type that in
Shiba:Right now?
+rozes:y
#xShiba:yeah
#xShiba:it wont make you leave or anything dw
+rozes:ok
+rozes:i have the code
Shiba_alt:Alright
+rozes:PM me the pw
+rozes:and ill give you the code
#xShiba:?
+rozes:wait
+rozes:give me a sec
#xShiba:what happened
+rozes:he's restarting
+rozes:because pw didn't work
#xShiba:ok
rozes was promoted to Room Moderator by xShiba.
Shiba was promoted to Room Moderator by xShiba.
@shiba:YES
@shiba:I GOT IT
@shiba:SHIBA
@shiba:I GOT IT
#xShiba:change
#xShiba:pls
@rozes:thanks
@rozes:all worked out
@rozes:n_n

So there you have it, folks. I've been out of the power ranking game for a while, so I apologize if it's not all on fleek, but I'll do my best to keep the memes supreme. Good luck with UUPL!

Thisbemyalt

Shiba sucks
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
As much as I appreciate the compliment how the hell do I compete with this

Kaboom: 34 posts and a default avatar, so you know we got quality on our hands right here. Gotta be fair to this guy though, he did stomp Megazard in seasonal, and Megazard didn't even complain about hax, so maybe this guy has potential after all. Will Kaboom drop some bomb ass battles or will his Pokemon career go KABOOM after PUPL? Only time can tell if his opponents can manage to detonate him.

i sincerely cannot tell if he's joking by looking at my profile page
seriously tho, sand rush mega garchomp would terrify me
"quality"

EnemyJurist, sometimes less is more, ya feel? You wanna make him "eat the words" so to speak prove it in your matches not here. lgi prinplups.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Look at the rest of the team. It shows you the manager didn't really focus on getting a good team... He probably just liked megazard and went for him with all he had.
How does my failure result from MoM's draft? Regardless of whether it was well planned or how good the rest of the team is that shouldn't have a major impact on me. If anything, my massive inactivity for the first 3 weeks (none of the teams I used were built during PUPL until week 4) is a major factor in why the team is doing poorly (see: week 1 when I'm not around and we bring a team that auto loses to zebstrika), although even then it's hard to not acknowledge that I had a stupidly good shot to win the first two weeks without getting pretty unlucky oh wait I cant acknowledge that it'd be accepting a known factor that must make it some excuse for my performance.
e @ below: it's just an old meme although p much everyone using has openly admitted it wouldn't actually apply in xyz game they called me out over

Last edited:
its all good bro, you just gotta learn what to complain about and when to complain.

if you miss a fire blast like last turn that is literally game deciding then yea you can show a bit of PJSalt but if youre complaining about the roll on t4 that did 56% as opposed to 53% which caused you to have to play differently with said mon in the mid game which then adversely affected how you played with another mon which lead to it taking more damage then it needed to so you got swept by X mon, then there's a problem.

or just link the target practice wiki page that always works too

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
the reason we've been doing horrible is not because we had a bad team on paper, it's because we are horrible at predicting. If you look at replays most of the matches we lost were really close, and the ones that weren't decided by hax were decided by a really intense lategame 50-50 which we happened to lose , :[

Reactions: g
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)