Quagsire

^ Sleep talk is illegal with Unaware. sleep talk isn't a TM in gen 5 anymore.
Actually, Sleep Talk was made an egg move for Quagsire in Gen 5, so it is legal. In fact, because the move has such widespread distribution, there are actually around 200 possible fathers to pass it down.

Edit: Ninja'd

Edit2: However, the question about the set you are referring to that I would ask is why it has Bulldoze over Earthquake. Quagsire isn't going to be outspeeding much even after a speed drop anyway.

^ ah my bad, I didn't know that

a rest talk curse set would be pretty effective then, only grass types attacks and pokemon that can phaze would stop Quagsire.

^ ah my bad, I didn't know that

a rest talk curse set would be pretty effective then, only grass types attacks and pokemon that can phaze would stop Quagsire.
Actually, what stops you depends on the attack you use. Waterfall is walled by Water Absorbers and things like Suicune, Ice Punch is again walled by bulky Waters, and Earthquake leaves you walled by all Flying-types (except after a possible Roost). Ferrothorn walls you no matter what, but you shouldn't stay in on him anyways.

^ are we talking about DW and OU?

Are there Female Unaware Wooper/Quagsire yet?

I dunno if water absorb Suicune is out yet but yeah most water absorb/storm drain would wall you if you used waterfall but that could also be said about crocune the suicune clam mind rest talk set.

Ferrothorn is easily dealt with by Magnezone trapping it.

But yeah Quagsire has it's checks and counters but still rest talk stop those pesky toxic check thinking they can stop Quagsire with toxic. Although a Cleric on the team would help because of the sleep mechanics restarting the sleep count.

^ are we talking about DW and OU?

Are there Female Unaware Wooper/Quagsire yet?

I dunno if water absorb Suicune is out yet but yeah most water absorb/storm drain would wall you if you used waterfall but that could also be said about crocune the suicune clam mind rest talk set.

Ferrothorn is easily dealt with by Magnezone trapping it.

But yeah Quagsire has it's checks and counters but still rest talk stop those pesky toxic check thinking they can stop Quagsire with toxic. Although a Cleric on the team would help because of the sleep mechanics restarting the sleep count.
Female Unaware Wooper has been released but Water Absorb Suicune has not been. If you want to know whether a Dreamworld Pokemon has been released check the first few posts of the "List of released Dream World Pokemon" thread stickied at the top of the page.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)