Random Artwork of Maniac...

I'm in complete awe. All I see in my country are anime art works. I am very pleased of these pieces.

these are very good. do you ever color your works? i'd like to see the octopus and monkey colored.
I hardly ever colour my works but sometimes when i'm feeling up to it i'll do it.

Also thanks for the cool comments guys and i'm glad you like the work.
I'll be uploading a few more soon along with a new class project that im doing. This one is only around 5 feet, but 5 feet for one guy......this is what honestly makes me hate my art teachers :/

They should be up around the beginning of next week :P

Sure i've been meaning to draw him for a while now just never got around to it, i'll see if i can upload a pic of him by next week.

Sorry I havent been uploading stuff as of late, im really swamped with work at school and i havent even had time to get started on that Bass/Forte picture...sorry man, i'll try to work on it when i get some time, either way here are some of the stuff ive found on my hardrive that i did as well as some recent school work

Graphic design i did for a school project, honestly i think it's shit and my teachers made me do it like that then complain on it for some stuff but what can you do...
I'd like some feedback on this one though guys, be honest what do you really think

Also just to let you know these pics are about 5x4 feet

Picture a classmate of mine did for the same project, i really liked this one so i decided to post it up as well.

Pen and ink picture of an angel with the hands around her with the needle and thread to represent the sowing back of an angels wings, it has a deepeer meaning but i would be sitting down here too long typing to explain all that so uggh...yea

Pencil sketch i did of a rose some time ago, its pretty simple to me but i kinda like it.

Have fun commenting and critiquing my work :D

Haven't uploaded anything in a while, so i decided to update the thread with some new material.

This is a painting for a class i had, we could paint anything, but we had to use sand in the picture somehow, I had mixed sand with the paint to create a texture in the Rose and the vines,i'm not sure you can see it but I like the picture anyway :)

This one is a pic for the same class where i had to paint my hand in any scene i wanted, not really sure why i chose a scene like that but i guess i was in a snake/rose mood.

This one is a design i saw on some site, i liked the concept so i tried to emulate it. I might see if i can get it put on a shirt or something.

Another favorite of mine.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That's fantastic work, Maniac. It was well worth the wait for some new drawings. Seing as I gave you some motivation. ^_~

The 2nd drawing is the best one for me in this particular bunch. The background looks like it's in another world, and that the black hole where the hand's crying out of really clinches it for me. A vortex portrayed in a different way. Finally, the rose just gives it the touch.

Brilliant art work!

Decided to try my hand at some pokemon after a few requests and some inspiration from DougJustDoug's work.

Here's Garchomp, I wanted to do a different stance from what you're normally used to seeing it in, I like the pose but i'm not sure if i'm happy with the overall assistance, I think it would probaly look way better in colour but sadly i dont know how to do that digitally.

This one is Roserade one of my favorite pokemon, I like this one, but i feel there is room for improvement here as well, also before i did this pic i never realised Roserade had big As in it's flowers...... (lazy nintendo)

IggyBot

!battle
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wow, great art Maniac. I knew you were majoring in art, but why you never showed me any of this I have no idea. Really, great art, there are to many things that I like to list.

All I can say is, post more please!

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
dude I'd totally hit that Roserade

Chomp looks like he's on a weight loss program though xD

Make Vaporeon, Shuckle and Lucario for all around coolness :D

And obviously some nice artwork lol, I like the Shaman King stuff (even though it is mediocre anime)

I like your art style in general quite a bit. It's not the standard way of how the pokemon "feel" in the games or anime, but something different entirely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)