SM OU Rate my ou team, needs improving

So im having a few issues with my team, I am quite new and dont now how to make original ideas and just want some advice :D

folder.png

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Wish
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss

Role Chansey: Chansey is a absolute beast when it comes to blocking all types of special attacks, expect psyshock .... It can take anything from Giga drain to scald, It can take any hit and that is perfectly fine. Chansey can set up rocks and can be alot of damage just with seismic toss. While healing other friendly pokemon it is tanking hits and causing mass amounts of damage​

Gliscor.png

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 208 Def / 56 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Roost
- Taunt
Role Gliscor: Gliscor is a tanky sweeper, Taunt is too deal with stall teams and mega vena. Roost is pretty self explanatory and just heals gliscor. Then we have ice fang, simply to deal with pokemon like landrous, Earthquake just to have a stab move and to deal with weakness's of other pokemon.

Roserade.png

Roserade (F) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Sleep Powder
- Hidden Power [Fire]
Role Roserade: Roserade, a perfect special sweeper with decent speed, just put the foe to sleep and go in with the posion and giga drain, I am looking to replace this mon but am having trouble on finding a decent replacement. Yet it can do alot of damage but it could do with a better moveset, But i am not too experienced since i am new and am stuck in gen 6. I haven't exactly got many kills with Roserade since death.... Not exactly keen on roserade it was just there, and having two posion types ....​

Slowbro.png

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Slack Off
Role Slowbro: a perfect bulky water pokemon, slowbro, can tank any hit from a physical attack and go well with gliscor, but i am still looking to replace this pokemon due to the fact that i got my garry. Physic is just for a bit of coverage and same goes for scald and icebeam and then slack off to just to be annoying. There are plenty of other bulky pokemon but i dont have experiance with them all and am always scared to try just in-case i use them incorrectly.....

Mega_Gyarados.png

Gyarados-Mega @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 124 Def / 128 SpD
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Crunch
Role Gyarados-Mega: A amazing sweeper, i could sweep teams easily with garry and the ev set is also to take a hit, simply just d-dance once or twice and then just go at it, I haven't had meny issues with garry expect the ev spread with defences. Having crunch and waterfall for a stab move and do alot of damage with earthquake for coverage.

toxic.png

Toxicroak @ Leftovers
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Poison Jab
- Sucker Punch
- Drain Punch
- Swords Dance
Toxicroak: Just a pokemon to do damage, I am having some issues with, ya know death.... Just dying straight off the bat and cant get off a swords dance. Posion jab to deal with those pesky grass and fairy types, Drain punch for a stab and to get some health back. and swords dance to try to deal with alakazam. It does alot of damage with sucker punch once it gets off a few swords dances but just not being able to get that isn't working....

Issues: So my main issue is Toxicroak and Roserade, I am not good special sweepers but have more experiance with bulky pokemon and psyhical sweepers, Also had a bit of a fairy and psychic weakness. Mainly look to replace toxicroak and roserade and possibly slowbro.

Requirements: If i was too replace slowbro i would really want another bulky pokemon, perferablly both sp.def and defence. Toxicroak would have to be replace for a physical sweeper, and possibly be able to take a hit and cover my weakness's . Also roserade would be able sweep teams and take out defensive pokemon.
Also, the team is built off gen 6 and no legends.

Thanks and hope everyone has a good day ;)

Threats:
download.jpg

Please keep in mind its a gen 6 and no legend team, and the tournaments i play have these rules aswell​

Last edited by a moderator:

Gross Sweep

Plan Ahead
is a CAP Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Edit: Thread Reopened

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)