Gyarados (♂) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 212 HP/16 Atk/180 Def/100 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Waterfall
- Dragon Dance
- Taunt
- Stone Edge

Bulky Gyara...Common Starter... my infernape counter, and a final game sweeper.
---
Skarmory (♂) @ Shed Shell
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP/16 Atk/200 Def/40 SDef
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Spikes

Spikes... phazer, brave bird to hurt, meta, ice beam tar counter too.
---
Blissey (♀) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def/40 SAtk/216 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Flamethrower
- Sing
- Softboiled
- Seismic Toss

special wall, sing to have some "magic" on my Team, seismic toss to beat heatran and Calm Kou.
---
Slowbro (♂) @ Leftovers
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 212 HP/252 Def/44 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Surf
- Slack Off
- Ice Beam

Gyara and dragons counter....maybe cresselia or celebi to beat electivire?
---
Heracross (♂) @ Choice Band
Ability: Guts
EVs: 104 HP/252 Atk/152 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Stone Edge
- Sleep Talk

Sweeper and sleep absorber.
---
Gliscor (♂) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 HP/6 Atk/252 Def
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off

Tar.. rhyperior and hera counter....Stealth rock helps a lot too...

i'm having problems against electvires.

small description of each pokemon so we know their place on the team also the topic may get closed if you don't

i dunno man, half your team is thunder weak and you only have one that's resists it. if blissey dies, jolteon can have a field day with this team. so could t-bolt t-tar (that can be my new MC name 0.o). sing on blissey though isn't too uncommon is just too unreliable. i prefer t-wave any day.

A lotta walls which means anything mixed will cause problems, especially mixed vire. Maybe a special sweeper for more offense or a vire of your own for further protection to electric. Jolteon will cause problems especially packing HP Ice, it will probably subs off your gyara switch and pass it to a mixed sweeper.

Two physical sweepers and no real special presence equals epic phail. Swap out Glis or Slowbro for something that can hurt a physical wall.

4/6 of your team is weak to specscario and the rest will probably die quickly. Take off sing and put t-wave on blissey. Add a mixed wall to your team, mixed sweepers have a field day on this team (something like cress, dusknoir, or umbreon)

CB Tyranitar with Ice beam is going to hurt you alot. You dont have anything to switch in to it safely. You can concider replacing Slowbro for Swampert. Now, with Swampert, you can have Gliscor do something better than Stealth rock set up and change him to a Baton passer to pass Swords dances or Substitutes to Heracross and Gyarados which will make them even more formidable. Without Slowbro, enemy Gyarados's will be a new problem. Both this and your Electivire problem can be solved with Cresselia. You could remove Skarmory for Cresselia if you want. Aside from that, your team looks sweet.

I like the Blissey EV spread, that could be a pretty good uber Blissey (that is, if you play ubers). By the way, you might want to do something about that electric type wekaness. You should make your Blissey a Calm Mind Blissey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)