Raticate

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
If you use a focus sash, you could go for the endeavor+quick attack combo. However, ghosts and entry hazards ruin the fun...

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
For the lowest of lower tiers, maybe =/. When this thing gets Extremespeed, then we're talking.
something with basically swellow's atck ,that can hit steels (Wild charge ,reversal) for the lowest of the lower tiers, i dont think so. this thing is not terrible at all.

something with basically swellow's atck ,that can hit steels (Wild charge ,reversal) for the lowest of the lower tiers, i dont think so. this thing is not terrible at all.
But swellow had stab brave bird and U-turn.

Raticate gets...a slower base speed and similarly frail defenses.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
But swellow had stab brave bird and U-turn.

Raticate gets...a slower base speed and similarly frail defenses.
I never said it was great ,just said it wasn't terrible and raticate gets wild charge, reversal, and swords dance+guts with GOOD speed (looking at you ursaring).

Raticate also gets u-turn doesn't it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)