RBY Cup III - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hero

amiwos :J
won vs Ark in some ggs, ty for playing even tho I missed the scheduled time, great guy :D

Reactions: Ark
I am very sorry, but I have no other choice than to claim activity for this round.

bb skarm posted on my wall on Monday. I caught him on PS in a ladder game and messaged him. He replied to me on my wall (since he was locked) that he had to go and we would play later. Now here I made the mistake of assuming I'd meet him without the need to schedule an exact time, so I just said "Thursday afternoon/evening if all else fails". Until then I checked every 30 minutes whether he was online. He wasn't (though he claimed he did the same thing, so apparently we kept missing each other because neither of us stayed online). Came home on Thursday 8pm (2pm his time, by no means afternoon) and he never got online for the rest of the evening.
Friday evening I posted "let's schedule for tomorrow 10pm GMT+2". He replied to the comment as a whole but didn't mention whether that time fit him or not. Today (Saturday), when I got up, I posted a) that I'd stay online from now on so we wouldn't miss each other again, b) the exact times I'd be gone during the day and c) later, when I changed to an alt, I immediately posted that alt and stayed on it for the rest of the day (I didn't use any alts earlier this week, I was on my main and the same account from which I messaged him on Monday). I checked every 10-20 minutes whether he was online. I have been on PS from 9.20 pm until 1 am (which is now). He didn't even reply to the post from this morning.

I can't play on Sunday and my opponent is fully aware of that. I know I made the mistake of not proposing an exact time at the beginning (I had a lot of spontaneous meetings from uni, so I couldn't be sure yet), but later on I did name a time, he read and replied to the post and didn't show up. He on the other hand never made any effort towards scheduling, his only posts were about how often he comes online and can't find me (which he apparently didn't try at all today).

^Ya I call bullshit. All he did was disclose that he's gonna be free a bunch on PS and I was on nonstop looking for him. The first time I was locked and had no way to contact him on PS because I was just laddering during a break at school. Then all he said was meet me at PS then said a time I never confirmed. I do admit I have been busy and that Thursday I should have let him know that I'm not at my residence. Anyways I let him know on his wall a good time for me every time in the next week. It's a SMALL window but I'll be sure to be present whenever possible

So ya my opp is hunting for a free win and I'm not having it

I'm not hunting for a free win, I've been online every single time I could, first also nonstop looking for my opp and then, when I realized we both did the same thing, staying online every minute even during important skype meetings. And if some time proposal doesn't fit me I don't completely ignore it and then say in retrospect that I never agreed with it. Fact is: I tried scheduling several times, my opponent never reacted to it.

All that aside: we're going to play on Wednesday or Thursday evening. Requesting an extension Golden Gyarados

so my opponent won g1 then logged off without saying anything and completely ignored my vm in which i reminded him it's a bo3, so i guess we'll need an extension or something??

Activity:

e7e vs Colchonero
Veteran in Love
vs Void
The Quasar vs Mix
MetalGro$$ vs Sas0
Huston vs Newalfonquest
Floppy
vs Shogarth
We Three Kings vs New Breed

Waiting for Results:

(this battle appears to have been scheduled for tonight but I haven't yet received a score - if the results aren't made known to me by morning I will make a ruling)

FlamingVictini vs Ice Tea

Extensions:

vakatalesau vs DestinyUnknown
babidi1998 vs Energy
Eternal Spirit vs Diegolh
CyberOdin vs Kiyo
Get this Money vs PDC
Texas Cloverleaf vs urban
Linkin Karp vs bb skarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)