ORAS Doubles OU Re-upload:Rate my Trick Sun Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking what is the good team for Camerupt. It has good damage and well defense. It's speed disadvantage can be used in Trick Room team. The time I was thinking trick roomer, I caught Cresselia. I think she is my choice.
We have Cresselia and Cammerupt now. But how to improve Camerupt damage and it's type problem? Grass type. Wait a moment, Grass and Fire? Sun team!
And I knew that Roserade can learn Weather Ball and it is good after Trick Room end. What the Sun Team needed? Ninetales. Two final slot, for my favorite Heatran and Exegguter for small adjustment with Ninetales

1st Cresselia Leftover
-atk +spd
252 hp 129 def 129 spd
Trick Room
Protect
Lunar Dance
Thunder Wave

2nd Camerupt @ mega stone
-spe +spa
252 spa 252hp 4spd
Eruption
Ancient Power
Protect
Earth Power

3rd Roserade @ Choice Scarf
Natural Heal
-atk +spe
252 spa 252 spe 4 hp
Weather Ball
Solar Beam
Sludge Bomb
Dazzling Gleam

4th Ninetales @ Leftover
Drought
-atk +def
252 hp 252 def 4 spe
Fire Blast
Protect
Don't know
Don't know

5th Heatran @ Choice Spec
-spe +spa
252 spa 129 def 129 spd
Heat Wave
Magma Storm
Earth Power
Flash Cannon

6th Exegguter Leftover
Chlorophyll
-atk +spa
252 spa 252 hp 4 spe
Trick Room
Solar Beam
Physic
Sludge Bomb

Strategy
First, Cresselia and Ninetales Come. Trick Room and Ninetales change with Camerupt. Mega and Eruption, Cresselia change with Roserade if needed, if not Heatran then. Starting build is finish. Let's smash the team!

Is it okay? What I can improve? I need your comment.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi there, welcome to Smogon! Unfortunately I'll have to lock this for the time being as your descriptions are lacking and not up to the standard required by the RMT rules. Please read them rules carefully and take a look at other RMTs and the RMT archive to see the kind of detail and format we're looking for. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Since you're new to this I'd also recommend checking out the Intro Hub, which is a great place to start on the forums, and the Doubles forum which has many resources that can help you get a better grasp of the tier. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)