Recent Stuff Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
The three Pokemon I would like to have would have to be:

Gauloise (Zapdos)
Timid 31/22/30/31/31/31

I am in need of one to be part of my VGC team. I have been waiting for the VGC after losing two years consecutively from having slower Pokemon from legit catching/breeding. This would complete 5/6 of my team.

Berkshire (Heatran)
Timid 31/22/30/31/31/31

This would finish my VGC team (6/6). Having been faced with Heatrans all the time from past VGC and Wi-Fi matches, this would be a direct counter to most while holding an air ballon.

BIG CHEESE (Groudon)
Brave 31/30/31/24/30/0

This Groudon can provide great coverage and support for my Sunny Day Trick Room Team. If the VGC finally allows legendaries again, I can finally have a pwning Groudon. In the mean time, I finally destroy my friend's pesky sandstorm team including Excadrill and Garchomp with Trick Room Sunny Day strategy.

I do not use any cheating devices and have tried many times at the VGC, which only resulted in losses from RNG'ed Pokemon. I cannot do RNG, even watching all those videos and instructions and hours spent trying to do it. I would EV train these Pokemon to their best potential and use them often. It would be much appreciated I was able to have these Pokemon as they would be a great asset to me and my team.

....Wow. o.O

I hope I'm not too late:

SAMMY JOE
Santorum
Loretta
Thoth
T'pol
Berkshire
Gauloise
BIG CHEESE
Fayoumi
Kaa

I would use BIG CHEESE and Kaa's pwr to make the Totodile spin faster in TheMantyke's avatar.

After that I would obviously EV train them and everything else on the list. I'd try to use them for WiFi battles or maybe VGC. Getting into 5th Gen Ubers stays on my mind on a consistent basis.

idk if you meant for us to only pick 3. Judging from a lot of answers, I'd assume "yes" and if that's so:

BIG CHEESE
Kaa
Berkshire

(That was hard because I love the pixies :[ )

I would put U.F.Otis in a cage so that it can't wander off. Then when criminals try to pull our their gun/crowbar/other thing, its Magnet Pull will capture it and the criminals will be sad. They will then cry. All jokes aside, I can help you distribute.

I'm trying to make a team using only Water- and Electric-type Pokemon, so I would love SAMMY JOE, U.F.Otis, and Zapdos (sorry can't remember the nickname :P). Anyway, I assure you that they will be put to very good use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)