Reinstating the Smogon Tour

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Looks great man!

Just a suggestion, wouldn't it be simpler to have the Tour pages all in a sub directory?

So on the Tournaments page you will just have :

Home
Rules
Active Tournaments
Smogon Tour

And on Smogon Tour you get:

Home
Rules
Statistics

Get what I mean?

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
yes shiv... the pages are not going to look as they do right now. I just asked G80 and Sonuis to get the information up so that it can be read. It will be reorganized and made pretty later. :)

It's possible i just missed it or the exclusion is intentional but I couldn't find anywhere on the tournament part of the site right now that says the times the tours start at(it has the dates but not the times). It's likely I'm just being retarded but I figured I'd point it out just in case.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just a quick question, will we be allowing Arceus for the Ubers Tour? I'm not quite sure what our stance on playing with Arceus is since it was pushed back on the priorities list.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Hosts:

Saturday July 11th: MoP
Sunday July 12th: Havak

If either of these people aren't there at the start of the start to post sign-up threads... it will fall to the Shoddy Battle staff that is on to take it over... preferably someone with hosting experience.

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I don't know if I'm supposed to host this weekend or not, but I have been having some shitty internet problems lately and I will not be able to host today or tomorrow. just posting this to let you guys know that someone needs to cover for me if I don't show up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)