RMT and a bit of advice.

Adamant Speed Boost Blaziken (Life Orb)
(252 atk, 252 spe, 4hp)
Flare Blitz
Hi Jump Kick
Rock Slide
Protect

I generally start with Blaziken. Pop a protect, to ensure a quick speed boost and then move on to Hi Jump Kick. Flare Blitz is powerful but I'm sincerely considering replacing it with Fire Kick due to the Life orb already hitting me with a recoil.

Adamant Technician Scizor (Choice Band)
(248hp, 252atk, 8spe)
Bullet Punch
Brick Break
U-Turn
Pursuit

Scizor is my scout, and quickswitch. He can take a few hits more than I expected him to be able to upon placement in my team, so it makes it easy to switch into Gliscor when I'm up against a poor typing. Bullet Punch is always good, too. :p

Docile Cute Charm Sylveon (Leftovers)
(248hp,252def, 8sdef)
Wish
Protect
Toxic
Moonblast

Sylveon. Oh, Sylveon. I've edited and played with this poke a lot. I think I've remade her three times. I love having a Sylveon in my party but I find myself not having to use her as often as anticipated. Wish is helpful, on occasion but Gliscor is my main damage soak and he can already heal himself up pretty well.

Impish Poison Heal Gliscor (Toxic Orb)
(244hp, 248 def, 16 Spe)
Earthquake
Toxic
Ice Fang
Roost

Gliscor is my favorite. I can always rely on his Roost/Poison Heal to keep me topped up. His STAB EQ is never disappointing either. I don't have any complaints about this one so I don't really think I'll be changing him.

Timid Levitate Gengar (Gengarite)
(252spa,252spe,4def)
Protect
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
Sludge Bomb

Gengar is obviously my Mega. He is one of my main damage dealers, and hits super fast and hard. As it stands, I'm using protect on turn one to ensure he has the mega's speed when it comes to attacking. Other than its pretty straightforward.

Sassy Aegislash
(252s.def,252hp,4def)
Shadow Sneak
Iron Head
Toxic
King's Shield

Aegislash is my newest addition to the team. A quirky pokemon to be sure. I basically use her as a predictive stat dropper. If I come across a physical poke that is of a typing I'm not inherently resistent to, I just U-Turn from Scizor into Aegislash and King's Shield him down, then Toxic. Hasn't failed me yet.

Mostly I'm looking for advice on Aegislash's moveset, and what item to give her. The team is working out pretty well, in online competition, but I just feel like it could probably be improved. I find myself using Mega Gengar less than I think a Mega should be.
Also considering switching out Blaziken since she is considered an Uber, to make the team OU compatible.
Literally any advice is welcome, I just want to get this team to a good place.

I'm willing to take out anyone but Gliscor. Everyone else is negotiable. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
I made the changes the mod suggested! He told me to complete the team, and then post an RMT. And a second mod, from a seperate forum, suggested the exact same thing! I'll edit the 3 lines of description into them, though, I did forget that.

I made the changes the mod suggested! He told me to complete the team, and then post an RMT. And a second mod, from a seperate forum, suggested the exact same thing! I'll edit the 3 lines of description into them, though, I did forget that.

It doesn't really matter, no gen 6 teams yet. And it doesn't matter what a Mod on a different site says unless they are a mod here.

...well that is certainly less than helpful. Thanks anyway, dude. :\

Well I can't rate it, I'm sorry, but if you insist I might as well :/

Rock Slide -> Shadow Claw on Blaziken
Docile -> Bold on Sylveon
Protect -> Sub on Gengar

other than that I don't really feel like rating it :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)