Rose Graphics

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
NV recoloring was no problem haha

Omg I love it. So fkin cute :) Because I am greedy af, Imma request another one...
+

Again thank you so much (seriously though make this your lowest priority as I already got one from you lol)

Silver Aurum

Hello there
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Honestly at first I was displeased with the way the coloring turned out but upon further consideration I actually find it pretty cute! Thank you so much for taking the time to make these n_n

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
NV didn't recolor because I think it wouldn't look that nice + you didn't ask for it

I didn't want the recolor because they look sick af without it lol, and thank you. Time to find more combinations and I will be back for more requests (I will be the ultimate contributor to your sprite gallery y/y)

Empress

33% coffee / 33% alcohol / 34% estrogen
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can you give me the DPP Ace Trainer with Cyclohm? I'd like her recolored too.
+

nv

The Lost Age
Ok so here it is as I pre-warned!

[20:05] nightmare vampire: Jsyk will be posting sprite dump ~an hour
[20:05] nightmare vampire: :P

+

(Harley + Cacturne)
+

(Nurse Joy + Chansey)
+

(Santa Claus + Delibird)
+

(Roark + Cranidos)
+

(Crasher Wake + Exploud)*
+

(Yellow + Shiny Breloom)*
+

(Drayden + Mamoswine)*
+

(Parasol Lady + Walrein)*

*recolor these ones pls

Have fun! :)

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi metaphysical

I've liked your thread few days ago I think I didn't come back on smeargle laptop to check the threads you've doing a lot ! I really like your work, you combinate the pokemon and the trainer sprites very well and the recolorizations are very good that's a nice job in general.

I really like the pants of this one:

If I can make an advice, you should always put the sprites on the left side, for example this one:

It is looking on the right side which isn't good especially if you want it to be uploaded on ps! or in a fanmade because it would be in the opposite direction during battles.

Don't worry about sprites, they are all allowed in general, old generation sprites included.

Can't wait to see more ! c:

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
yo, is it possible that you can fix/finish one that i've made?
it's made from reference and not just a palette change etc

nv

The Lost Age
+

Ok Meta, I wanna see what you can do with the recoloring of a mon because I am a greedy ass motherfker. Good luck and I swear this will be the last time for awhile lol.

recolor Siebold to fit Mightyena possibly lol

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Also Banner for RU teambuilding Factory please! Mega steelix Linda and Absol in the banner too

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Cool thread, could you make a banner for a coming soon (TM) Team Archive for CAP? I would like a Naviathan in an ocean with Arghonaut and Cawmodore on Naviathan. Thanks in advance

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
NV here you go:

Dundies hopefully this works:

Arifeen I really tried for your custom and couldn't do it D: making things from scratch takes a lot of work and I'm really not up to that level yet, here is the banner though:

MainEvent asked for his RMT banner in a PM, so here it is :o

and Diogo I'm almost done w/ your custom n_n

SlaySlenderDragon XD can i get some more info, like what the title is?

Last edited:

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
since i logged on for smth else figured i might as well post here as well. i still enjoy spriting + with the badge shop open again more ppl need them so just post below if u want smth and ill talk 2 you on discord if i feel like making it.

also update on the sprites ive made semi recently

for eternally / finch / poek / tony respectively

Rapture

I got so much time today
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
mind fixing a custom sprite i got? zarel says the borders around the shirt are too dark :(

look forward to hearing from you~

Empress

33% coffee / 33% alcohol / 34% estrogen
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Mystical Oreo I've never really tried animation but I'd be down to try something if you had anything in mind n_n

Snobalt I have two versions, one w/ Green Hair and One w/ Blue Hair since I wasn't sure which one I liked more

I lost the one with blue hair, and the link expired too. Could you do it again, Mr. Rozes? Please and ty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)