Round 92 & 93 Tutee Tournament Finals! [Won by GeeMick]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
We will be rewarding the winner of the Tutee Tournament with a custom user-title, and the finals match will be uploaded to Smogon's Youtube channel.

Welcome to the signup thread of the tutoring tournaments for Battling 101! Here, all tutees who signed up for rounds 92 and 93 and who were tutored by someone are eligible to sign up to play. Due to time constraints, only the first 16 people who indicate interest in the signup thread will be allowed to participate. If we get more, however, I will consider increasing the number of participants. Also, please note that this is a ORAS OU tournament. Here is the signup template to fill out for this tournament:

Username:
Round 92 / 93 Tutor:
Favorite Pokemon:

Please familiarize yourself with the rules below that are specific to Tutoring Tournaments. They can be found on-site here, but I will list them below for your convenience.

1. Battles will be 6 on 6 (ORAS OU), best of 3, played on the Showdown simulator.
  2. Tournament rounds will last a maximum of 1 week. No extensions will be granted. It is up to the discretion of the tournament administrator to determine who will advance in the event of an incomplete match.
  3. Pokemon that are considered "Uber" are banned from use on all teams. Smogon's tier list is supreme. Smogon's ban list can be found here.
The following clauses must be enabled for all Tutoring Tournament matches.
  • Timed Battle: Select this clause when challenging for all Smogon Tour matches. This is necessary in the interest of finishing the tournament in a speedy manner.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffings on his or her team.
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.
  • Wifi Clause: Team Preview must be enabled for all ORAS games.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Username: Genesis7
Round 92 / 93 Tutor: Mizuhime
Favorite Pokemon: How can one choose a favorite Pokemon when all Pokemon have good traits? My pokemon are a mirror of my soul, an extension of my life and love so by choosing one Pokemon over the others I inherently hate myself.

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
Username: Smogon user: Rumor, PS user: Cashier
Round 92 / 93 Tutor: Laurel
Favorite Pokemon: Furret

Mur

If you're not first you're last
Username:Smogon-Mur22 PS-Lord Mur
Round 92 / 93 Tutor:Bluwing
Favorite Pokemon:Our lord and savior spinarak

Username: etw44 on forums, etw42 on PS
Round 92 / 93 Tutor: Celsius
Favorite Pokemon: Dragonite

Last edited:

TPO3

Never practice; Always perform.
Username: TPO3
Round 92 / 93 Tutor: Trinitrotoluene (I hope I spelled that right lol!)
Favorite Pokemon: Gardevoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)