RU Battle of the Week (Week 8 Battle posted!)

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey, so I posted on icecreams wall, but his last post was on September 9th, so idk if he is still active, maybe give him a day to respond and have me vs wepwnemon if he doesn't respond?

^irrelevant music

Also Inb4 salt jokes

phantom

Banned deucer.

On a more serious note...

Hey, so I posted on icecreams wall, but his last post was on September 9th, so idk if he is still active
I'm not. I just moved and I still don't have internet access at my house. I've just been lurking smogon through local library computers, but I can't really do much until I have everything sorted out. So yeah, just let wepwnemon play this week. With how he's been doing in the RU open as of late, I'm sure more people are looking forward to seeing him battle anyway. Sorry.

P.S. The last team I made was that fucking Trapinch team, lol.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I thought you're supposed to bring fun teams to this....
Since it is BOTW and people are watching, I assumed that people would want to watch good, serious battles, I would have brought my seviper team if wepwn had said he wanted to do a non-serious battle. Sorry if my joking about seviper was misleading, but I actually wanted to provide people with interesting battles instead of "lol, look at seviper" cause BOTW would get very old, very fast that way.

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ThunderBlunder , while you can bring "fun teams" the goal of BOTW is to show some of the top players using their best teams against each other to help newer players to better understand the many aspects of good teams and how top players battle under different circumstances. Anyway, nice Manectric sweep in that last match atomicllamas and good battles overall.

Nominations for Week 7 begin now and end on Thursday, October 3rd at 2 PM EST. Obligatory reminder that you can't nominate atomicllamas or Wepwnemon this round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)