RU conquest

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
beat zdrup, i now have slowking and klinklang

my pkmn: aerodactyl musharna gurrdur crustle druddigon weezing slowking klinklang

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
i am giving celever musharna and weezing

my pkmn: aerodactyl gurrdur crustle druddigon slowking klinklang

Double01

Hate it or love it the under dog's on top
nails USES TWAVE ON EVERYTHING AND PARA ALL MY MONS I LOSE

and i beat lasagne in a haxy battle and took his articuno and lilligant gg

MY Pkmn: Sawsbuck Glalie Exeggutor Pinsir Walrein Piloswine jynx hitmonlee ludicolo lilligant articuno Cinccino

Nails

Double Threat
i have defeated double0-4 and i claim his qwilfish and his durant

my pkmn: aerodactyl gurrdur crustle druddigon slowking klinklang qwilfish durant

Nails

Double Threat
i have defeated badass and i claim his escavalier and swellow

my pkmn: aerodactyl gurrdur crustle druddigon slowking klinklang qwilfish durant escavalier swellow

Nails

Double Threat
i have defeated badass again and i take his feraligatr and his sandslash

my pkmn: aerodactyl gurrdur crustle druddigon slowking klinklang qwilfish durant escavalier swellow feraligatr sandslash

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
in as a sub?

edit:
[18:42:37]+superwii64cube: can you sub for me in RU Conquest?
[18:42:42]@Level 51: ooook
[18:42:43]+superwii64cube: I really have no time to play that atm

Double01

Hate it or love it the under dog's on top
I beat atomic llamas and took his uxie and manectric

My pkmn: Sawsbuck Glalie Exeggutor Pinsir Walrein Piloswine jynx hitmonlee ludicolo lilligant articuno Cinccino Uxie Manectric

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Lost to double01 in a gg he took Manectric and Uxie

(I do have Golem, Duosion, Ferroseed, and Scyther since my I'm not updated in the OP)

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
To be fair you brought Glalie to the first match, I was nice enough to let you rechal knowing full well that you could counter-team me and beat you anyway. ^_^

Also you got literally 9-11 crits against me that game, meaning that just under a third of turns in that game you critted me, ruining my ultimate Drapion counter.

Who I now have ^_^

Edit: I just beat CBT again, so I now have Riolu and Amoonguss too. :O

Team: Riolu, Amoonguss, Spiritomb, Drapion, Musharna, Weezing, Omastar (the only reason people challenge me...) and Mandibuzz.
:) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D o_O

Nails

Double Threat
<+Honus> nails did u like my gift
<&Nails> Honus
<&Nails> i did not accept it at the time
<&Nails> but
<&Nails> what are your pkmns
<+Honus> oh uh
<+Honus> i dont remmeber the other
<+Honus> whimsicott
<&Nails> o
<&Nails> ok
<+Honus> and gorebyss i think
<&Nails> ah
<&Nails> just those two?
<+Honus> ye

my pkmn: aerodactyl gurrdur crustle druddigon slowking klinklang qwilfish durant escavalier swellow feraligatr sandslash whimsicott gorebyss

Nails

Double Threat
badass got the FP + crit

my pkmn: aerodactyl gurrdur crustle klinklang qwilfish durant escavalier swellow feraligatr sandslash whimsicott gorebyss

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
i win, taking DRUDDIGON and SLOWKING

I have obtained via the course of the tournament: Miltank, Scraggy, Druddigon, Slowking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)