RU Minitour 13: Homecoming Dance/Drop Downs-Won By New Breed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
R2

SilentVerse vs Omfuga216
Inside vs PsYch017c
New Breed
vs Cherub Agent
Raseri vs Mylo Xyloto
Celever vs ThunderBlunder
RT. vs speed ghilliesniper
Treecko vs Soulgazer
The Quasar vs Wepwnemon

Okay, so 5 days seemed a little to long, I am going to cut it down to a four day round meaning that you have till Monday September 30th (I am p sure that is Monday) at 11:59 pm GMT -5.

The next drop down will be:

Nidoqueen! Returning to her thrown in RU, will she continue to be a dominant force? Or will she have to duke it out with Krookodile for the top spot?

(Also I realize that I gave the wrong date end for round one, but gave the right amount of days and said it would on Thursday, plus none of you had plans to play afaik, sorry if you did, let me know and I will let you play). Sorry for the confusion about the date round 1, /me slaps me.

Edit: To clarify you can still use Krook.

Last edited:

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
In contact with Treecko. We rarely see eachother but it should be possible to get this done asap!

Last edited:

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Reminder the round ends in 24 hours, I see that SilentVerse and Omfuga216 have scheduled to play tomorrow or Tuesday, I will grant an extension till Tuesday if necessary. I would also be willing to give New Breed and Cherub Agent a slight extension if you can set up a time to play before the end of the round (preferably on Tuesday). You disappoint me Treecko and Soulgazer, js.

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
If needed, could Treecko and I get an extension? I really want that battle to happen but we have some problems to find a good time with my studies and his strange sleeps schedule.

Sorry for scheduling my match Tuesday. I didn't mean to go over the due date I just didn't realize haha. Good thing we already got our match done though :]. GG Silentverse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)