RU STANDARD Mini-Tournament - [Won by SilentVerse]

DittoCrow wtf man, Omicron told me he talked to you because he doesn't get back from china until today and you would give us an extension.

I checked Omicron's wall and you hadn't contacted him at all. I also posted the round a day he got back. I just expected you to respond to him and set up a time for when he got back. If you still want to battle him, do it quickly!

Sorry we talked on #rarelyused, I'll try to get the battle done by tonight if possible, and he said he talked to you.

Ok since Omicron is showing no activity, it'll be Bigblue vs Texas Cloverleaf. If you guys need an extension, no problem.

Omicron isn't posting here and I know it's not his fault because he's busy and all. I don't want to prolong this tournament any longer so Bigblue can have the win!

~Finals~

SilentVerse vs. complete legitimacy
SilentVerse vs. Texas Cloverleaf
complete legitimacy vs. Texas Cloverleaf

Deadline for extensions is October 1st at 8:00 PM EST. Deadline for everyone is October 4th.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
00:12 Texas well i douched on bigblue sad to say
00:12 Texas but what can you do when two hit chicks come into your room to have a chat x_x

I won the first game then then circumstances arose which stopped the second from beginning

EDIT: Yes, that was fairly self-evident from my post

00:12 Texas well i douched on bigblue sad to say
00:12 Texas but what can you do when two hit chicks come into your room to have a chat x_x

I won the first game then then circumstances arose which stopped the second from beginning
Were not done we need to finish this tomorrow, I have to go to sleep now though.

Come on guys. There wasn't any real effort to finish the match.

Coinflipped and Texas won. Finish the finals please!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)