Sandstorm Madness, a B/W Warstory.

Obviously he should be, since SO many people favour him over Warubiaru. I dont think Trickery has been implemented yet on PO, so Doryuuzu's got a firm hold on his position in OU. Oh, he also benefits from Sandstorm.

On Topic: I liked reading the warstory, though I suggest you make it a bit colourful. Reading blocks of text is quite drab....

I would give this warstory 8/10. Nice batle, I suggest you improve the formatting as well. Try making it a bit colourful.

Okay, thanks for posting everyone. Next warstory, I will make it more colourful xDD. Doryuuzu is everywhere indeed, but I didn't find it that broken though. Missing Stone Edge really hurts it.

Dory is everywhere for a good reason, it doesn't need Stone Edge to be amazing. Rock Slide is decent enough thanks to that speed combined with flinch chance, even if missing the power hurts.

Enjoyable read.

Not really. Balloon is trickier because you lose it to any move, not just Earthquake. If you switch in to Garchomp and get hit by Dragon Claw, you lose Balloon. But if you got Shuca, you still have Shuca. That was what I was trying to tell anyway. Sorry for being vague XD.
I think that, with Balloon, EQ(And other Ground-Type attacks) doesnt do damage to you AND doesnt pop the balloon, since that would be quite obvious. so your Heatran can basicly switch into an EQ, then the opponent takes 1-2 turns (switching or not) to pop the balloon, and after that, you are weak to EQ

NOTE THAT I AM NOT VERY SURE OF THIS AND I DONT WANT TO SPREAD FALSE RUMORS!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)