Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- U-turn
- Roost
- Bullet Punch

I wanted to give Scizor his time to shine so i gave him some pretty straightforward set.
Adamant max atk and hp investment to hit and tak as hard as possible.
A lot of team are not prepared to such heavy offensive presence and with proper team support my boi can really wreak havoc.
I choose u-turn over knock off to give more momentum and because his teamates are meant to kill mons Scizor strugle with.

Ice Cold Baby

Kyurem-Black @ Icium Z
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Freeze Shock
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

The breaker: Kyurem has great synergy with Scizor because he's able to kill/weaken a lot of mon for scizor.
Namely : pex,ferro,tran,zapdos.
Kyurem kinda appreciate the u-turn support and just like our boi Scizor

Speedy boi

Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Volt Switch
- Grass Knot

Well with Scizor and Kyurem koko is a pretty obvious pick.
Terrain,Speed control, Volt switch support.
Again koko kill/ weaken some keys mons for Scizor and boost Kyurem fusion bolt.
I use grass knot to pick some keys damage agaisnt some match up
Having gastrodon,Quasire or mega Swampert gone is always nice.

Hot raw sauce

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

some classic heatran set.
Does what it does best.
Get up rocks and use his amazing typing to check a lot of threat and trap some things

Kermit

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Extrasensory
- Gunk Shot
- Hidden Power [Fire]

At first it was a spike ninja but i found out that life orb greninja could pick up a lot of sneaky kills for the team with hidden power fire ,gunk shot and extrasensory.
Like ferro,pex,mantine or mega saur.
And i dont have a really strong way to prevent rapid spin or defog with this team so he may be better that way

Classic
Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 80 HP / 148 Atk / 84 Def / 196 Spe
Naive Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Defog

Lando give me some nice role compression.
A scarfer,a defog,a ground immunity and some u-turn support
All in all a great mons with my team

So there you go here is the squad :mehowth:
It's my first rmt and english is not my main language soooo sorry if my post is a bit weird

Mom-Spaghetti : https://pastebin.com/XjHK6711

DKM

Are you feeling nervous? Are you having fun?
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Hey Jean-Actimel, this is a pretty cool KoKyurem + Scizor team. The core is tried and true and I think you supported it well. The team seems good offensively, Kyurem on its own pressures most teams easily and paired with SD Scizor and Koko it becomes very hard to deal with.

Although defensivley it might struggle with a few things. I'll go through them and suggest changes that should help improve the team

Threats to the team:

658-a.png: Strong water types like Ash-Greninja can be diffucult for you to switch into as your best water resists are Kyurem, who doesn't take Hydro well and is 2HKOd by Dark Pulse anyway due to the Naive nature and your own Greninja, who also doesn't take Hydro well and is just 2HKOd. Both of these are before Gren evolves, afterwards it gets stronger and even outspeeds Koko.

485.png: Heatran is also tough for you to switch into, you do have Kyurem but it can only switch in once after the extra Magma Storm damage. The same goes for Greninja. You can attempt to play mind games with your own Heatran and Landorus switching in on Magma or Earth Power but this is rather unreliable.

701.png: Hawlucha is quite troublesome since at +2 it can OHKO half your team with the exception of Landorus who can't do much back and is setup fodder, Koko who dies to +2 HJK after taking just a little damage, and Scizor who is also almost OHKOd and loses 1v1 if it's +1 defense Lucha from Electric Seed which most are.

Major Change

423.png> 658.png: The major change I suggest is using Gastrodon over Greninja. I think the team already has enough offensive pressure without Greninja and the things that it lures aren't really a problem, leading me to believe that it's the most expendable. Gastrodon gives you a reliable water and fire resist, making Heatran and Greninja easier to switch into and beat (Specs Dark Pulse never 2HKOs, even from evolved Ash-Gren). Gastrodon also improves the Tapu Koko matchup, being a complete wall to it.

Minor Changes

212-m.pngMax Def > Max Atk | Impish > Adamant: On SD Scizor you usually want to run alot of bulk, and as the old spread (for outspeeding AV Magnezone) isn't as relevant I suggest using a fully Defensive set. Firstly it improves your matchup against Zygarde, Kartana and Hawlucha to an extent. With the bulk you can switch into the first two quite easily and SD/Roost on them or U-turn out. Secondly the added bulk allows you to setup on things like non-banded Zygarde, choice-locked Kartana, Landorus and Bulu easier.

785.pngshucaberry.png> choicespecs.png| Roost + HP Ice > Dazzling Gleam + Grass Knot: Lastly, on Tapu Koko I suggest running the Shuca Berry set with Roost and HP Ice along with some added bulk. This set works well for a couple of reasons. Firstly it helps you keep momentum better. For example, if you face a team with an offensive ground type you aren't in a position where you have to predict correctly whether or not they'll go into it or else you lose momentum. You can just click Volt Switch and even if they go into their ground type, such as Landorus you can just use HP Ice without worrying since you have the Shuca Berry. Secondly, with Roost you can stay healthy and with the added bulk this allows you to take on threats like Hawlucha and Pinsir better.

~~

The team shouldn't be very weak to much now, perhaps M-Swampert rain can be annoying although Scizor can Roost spam to stall out rain turns and Kyurem can usually cause big problems for rain teams anyway. M-Medicham can also pose as a threat, but between Landorus and Scizor you can still deal with it.

The main change I made basically swapped an offensive mon for a defensive mon, although the team shouldn't be too passive with Koko + Kyurem and SD Scizor alone.

This was quite a fun team to rate, I hope you like the changes and find them useful. Good luck :]

Importable
212-m.png646-b.png785.png423.png485.png645-s.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)