Server Consistency?

The PO server tends to do this quite a bit due to the fact that there are often about 500 people on the server, but if you're on the Smogon server then this shouldn't really happen as much.

I honestly just got Disconnected 3 times in 10 minutes, and I cant even play one whole battle. Am I getting kicked or something, because I havent been speaking at all

Yep, pc++ ftw.
In any case, I think this is because Super is trying to get the usage stats, which he said makes the server really unstable. Once he figures out how to get them this should stop.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
[pimg]286[/pimg] Testing out pimg as well.

Regardless, "deal with it" is all I really have to say; I've gotten frustrated when it crashed but having an unstable server is better than no server at all.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
[pimg]16[/pimg]

I think it happens more during late night, but who knows, I may be [pimg]442[/pimg].

jrp

Banned deucer.
Well, with time zones, "late night" is subjective.

Anyway, it's probably just getting the usage stats, which makes the server unstable. Plus with as popular as the server gets, it can get overloaded.
It crashes ~ 1 time per day, which isn't too bad, as it's restarted almost instantly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)