Sets in analysis more categorized/organized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I had a thought while opening a new tab on fire fox. I was thinking in the analysis there would be tabs for each sets like how there are the tabs for the different generations in the Pokemon D/P section. It would be similar but it would have sets instead. Like for Machamp, it would be under or near the other tabs there would be the name of the sets, and would be something like this:

ll R/B ll G/S ll R/S ll D/P ll ll Strategy ll Moves ll

Those are the current tabs in all the Pokemon analysis. And for Machamp it would be something like this:

ll R/B ll G/S ll R/S ll D/P ll ll Strategy ll Moves ll

ll Restalker ll Anti-Lead ll Bulk Up ll Choice Band ll Choice Scarf ll

That's how the sets tab would be, maybe above the Sprite. And the same could go for the Other Options, EVs, Opinion, and Counters section.

If I get your suggestion, I think that you're saying that to find Team Options for Machamp on DPP, I would have to go Pokemon (-> OU) -> Machamp -> DPP -> Team Options. I think this is simply too much of a hassle, and the current way is fine.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
If I get your suggestion, I think that you're saying that to find Team Options for Machamp on DPP, I would have to go Pokemon (-> OU) -> Machamp -> DPP -> Team Options. I think this is simply too much of a hassle, and the current way is fine.
If I understand correctly team options would be a tab along side the tab dpp. So you wouldn't have to go dpp then team options, you could just get to it from machamp.

Also, are you saying that it would just bring us down the page to the relevant section if we clicked on the tab, or would it reload the page the way it does when you click the tab for another generation.
And how would you handle Cleffable?

Yes Mr. Dreavus, it will reload like when you click on one of the generation tabs except it will be the set by itself. Say like if there was the Restalker tab and I click on it, it would load that set alone.

To be honest, I don't see what the difference is than from the way the current analyses are laid out. I mean, the same information is still there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)