Shaymin-S Vote

Shaymin-S

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you support a ban of Rotom (normal and appliance forms) as well, because they are banned from Nintendo tournaments?
Yes.

I feel that the most competitive metagame is the one that best prepares us for the worldwide Nintendo tournament. My vote in every suspect poll has adhered to the following ban list:

Non-ToysRUs Dragonite
Mew
Mewtwo
Tyranitar
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys (all formes)
Rotom (all formes)
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin (all formes)
Arceus

Yes.

I feel that the most competitive metagame is the one that best prepares us for the worldwide Nintendo tournament. My vote in every suspect poll has adhered to the following ban list:
Dude, I'm the official Nintendo United States Champion and even I feel this is ridiculous.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Out of curiosity, if the magic number is not reached (which is quite possible if not everyone eligible to vote votes), when does the voting officially end?

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
No decisions have been made at this time. We'll see where the vote ends up and then a decision will be made then.

Yes.

except that all official nintendo tournaments are double battles and this is for single battles, the two metagames are completely different, and definitely should not have the same banlist

except that all official nintendo tournaments are double battles and this is for single battles, the two metagames are completely different, and definitely should not have the same banlist
Well since Competitor is expected to be released tomorrow, we shouldn't have to wait any longer for a 2v2 simulator.

Also, I don't understand why Aeolus let someone jump in the vote when they didn't identify their account during the verification period but he still refuses to change a misvote.

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Because people can be absent for the verification period?

Also, if can click several times to perform your moves on shoddybattle, and click well enough to make the rating threshold...you should be able to click on the right fuckin box. There's no excuse for people to not be able to read the word "Uber" or "OU". However, there is an excuse for not being there for the verification period.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Bologo, he told me that his computer kept freezing up and acted all screwy. Which I can relate to as my laptop does that sometimes.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So you've never clicked the wrong move on Shoddy? It conveniently provides you with an undo button if you do.

There is no excuse for a miss vote... at all.

yes you can click the wrong thing but in order to vote you have to click twice, not once (OU/uber > Vote)

And if the people who are eligible to vote are as smart as I think they are, I think after reading the highlighted guideline on the first page should have stimulated there minds to be extra careful when they were about to vote.

Even my computer is slow, so what you do is not clicked wild and impatiently, you wait for the computer to respond.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
There's a huge difference between intelligence and skill, and doing something mindless like clicking a button. Surely anyone who's "smart enough to post in this thread" knows that.

Ok let me re-point out the part of my post you choose to ignore.
It's TWO clicks on TWO different buttons to vote, not one.

If you only had to click once to vote, I could understand a few mistakes.

But how this is set up you click your choice then you click for confirmation of your choice. So we can assume everyone voted as they meant to at the time of voting.

Not to mention in this case, the so called person to vote wrong has not spoken, taking a word from someone else can't be warranted.

My thoughts also is when I disagreed with Aeolus**, I got banned.

Lets see how that pans out for you people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)