• Mega Calm Mind

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mega Dragon Dance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tace [old]

Banned deucer.

This team was made with a core of Mega Diancie and Tail Glow, Rain Dance Manaphy. I really like Mega Diancie and Tail Glow Rain Dance Manaphy can rock stall and semi-stall teams without scarfed breloom.

Mega Diancie if you ask me is one of the best megas in OR/AS OU throughout all of Oras.
Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 8 Atk / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power/ Hidden Power Fire
- Protect
The set on Mega Diancie is just standard. Moonblast just hits hard and is needed or mega sableye just walls you, and that would be dumb. Diamond Strom is also standard and means spdef, specially defensive Talonflame doesn't wall you. The third move slot is a toss up between earth power and hidden power fire. Earth Power is a guaranteed OhKO on Bisharp, Which this team isn't weak to, and can hit heatran hard, which this team isn't weak to either. Hidden Power Fire is used to hit ferrothorn, which is a nuisance to this team. I prefer hidden power fire, but run what you want.

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Psychic
- Tail Glow
- Rain Dance
The next pokemon is Manaphy,The tail glow rain dance set can annoy stall teams, as I mentioned before. This thing can set up to plus six on chansey if it is at high enough hp. When you set up on chansey, stall will get rocked, which helps the rest of my team. Three of these moves are needed, but I prefer psychic on this moveset for Amoonguss.

Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 96 HP / 160 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Knock Off
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Hurricane
Tornadus-T is a staple in OR/AS OU. An amazing pokemon in the metagame, assault vest is needed on this type of team because it has nothing that doesn't get two hitKo'd by latios if not Ohkoed. I run this because it is faster than latios and diancie has an imperfect speed iv and non hp fire latios can kill diancie if it has surf. Knock off helps with the lati twins and helps with chipping rotom-w. U-turn is to gain momentum. Heat Wave is there because ferrothorn is annoying to this team. Hurrican is standard and helps chip mons.

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Def / 184 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge/ Whirwind
- Slack Off
Hippodown is on this team because Mega Metagross will just sweep this team, nothing can ohko it, and it can kill every thing but this pokemon. The 184 special defense evs allows you to live plus 2 Volcarona's giga drain and fire blast. Don't believe me? Here's the calcs:
+2 252 SpA Volcarona Giga Drain vs. 252 HP / 184+ SpD Hippowdon: 320-378 (76.1 - 90%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252 SpA Volcarona Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 184+ SpD Hippowdon: 351-414 (83.5 - 98.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
The defense evs mean mega metagross can't two hit KO with ice punch unless they get the meteor mash attack boost.

Latios @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Surf
- Sleep Talk

This latios set is sometimes seen but not that much. Specs Latios hits extremely hard and two-hit Kos things like clefable and heatran. Here Are the calcs: 252 SpA Choice Specs Latios Psychic vs. 252 HP / 84+ SpD Clefable: 201-237 (51 - 60.1%) -- 88.3% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Latios Surf vs. 252 HP / 188+ SpD Heatran: 214-254 (55.4 - 65.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery.

Draco Meteor hits really hard with a choice specs. Psychic with a choice specs hits hard and two hit KO's clefable with psychic. Surf is there to two hit KO heatran on switch if it is spdef. Offense sets almost die if not die.

Bisharp @ Black Glasses
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit

The last pokemon is bisharp. This pokemon is here as an offense check of clefable and i didn't want to use excadrill. Excadrill might be better as a sand rush sweeper and hazard removal, but i also wanted this to pursuit trap the lati twins. Knock Off is standard and is so good in gen6. Iron head is there just beacuse to clefable and does about 70% to clefable if they want to stay in. Sucker punch is nice for potential late game cleaning. Pursuit is there to pursuit trap the lati twins.

If you want to use excadrill over bisharp you can. Thank you to anyone that rates this team.

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power/ Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Tail Glow
- Rain Dance

Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest
EVs: 96 HP / 160 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Knock Off
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Hurricane

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Def / 184 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Slack Off

Latios @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Surf
- Sleep Talk

Bisharp @ Black Glasses
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit

Hi. Nice team you have got there.

Looking at your team, here are some threats I have noted:
  • BirdSpam
  • Darks
  • Fairies
Hence, I shall work on these issues

Here are some suggestions:

Rotom-W > Hippowdon

I was slightly surprised when I saw Hippowdon on your team. Being pretty much offensively orientated, Hippowdon is definitely a weird choice as its passiveness saps momentum from your team. Rotom-W kinda fulfils the role of Hippowdon and in addition, is able to generate momentum with Volt Switch as well as check BirdSpam and multiple Dark types that threaten your team. Of course, speed investment is needed. I chose to invest 128 EVs in Speed so as to outspeed Adamant Bisharp and hit it with a Wisp before it tries to do anything funny.

LO > Specs
I do like Latios' Specs set but you really need to be able to heal so as to check Keldeo better. Now that you have Rotom-W and Manaphy, I don't think Surf is really needed anymore and hence I replaced it with Defog.

Jirachi > Bisharp

Now that you need Rocks, I'm suggesting Rocks Rachi for the job. Rachi is a good switch-in to Fairies and Dracos, checking the mons that use them - which threaten your team - well. This Rachi also has U-Turn, forming a VoltTurn core with Rotom-W and Torn-T, maintaining momentum on your side. It also has Healing Wish, giving one of its teammates a second chance at glory.

Here are the sets:
Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 132 Def / 128 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Recover
- Defog

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

That's it for my rate. Hope I helped, thanks for reading and have a nice day! n_n

hi there thats a cool team uve got there

unfortunately i have to disagree with Tinberz improvements, at least with the rotom-w-one
those will let the team wide open against mega manectric builds.

jirachi itself is a nice option especially as a rocker, because it checks fairys fairly well and its pivot-performance is decent too.

i also agree that we should remove lati's specs, because as tinberz mentioned its your best lati check.

hippo itself is too much of a momentum-stop to keep it. also we added stealth rocks on jirachi so there's no real need to keep it.
i replaced it with scarf landorus because it provides a ground resist as well as an electric-immunity. both are helpful for your team. its also another mon which generates momentum.

now that you are really bisharp weak i had to think about it twice what to replace. at last i changed the manaphy to keldeo. I went with a specs set, because your team needs one hard hitter ( or two ) to really use all the generated momentum. specs keld fit this role perfectly while its still able to check bisharp as well as weavile.

the only thing left to beat was.. stall. we have a nice offense matchup now but stall was incredibly hard to beat, especially the shedinja one.
well, thats the reason why i want to change the av torn to a lo stallbreak torn because it handles stall really well. even zapdos can be widdled because i chose to run taunt on it.

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power/ Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

i just kept your diancie set, nothing special here

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Hidden Power [Dark]
- Secret Sword

here i chose to go with hp dark because it hits latis,celebi, as well as shedinja. u can switch it with hp ghost but it doesnt rly matter.

Tornadus-Therian @ Life Orb
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hurricane
- Superpower
- Taunt
- Knock Off

here is the stallbreaker torn. taunt is awesome and it even helps to prevent set up moves from the likes of dragonite or DD Lando

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 172 Def / 88 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- U-turn

scarf lando to create/keep momentum. moves are kinda clear. i dont say that its a switchin to manectric, but it COULD technically be one when the opponent tbolts/vswitches. maybe he will guess something and hp ice while you go into jirachi to pivot out with uturn again and then come safely in with lando. its just good to have this as a wall in your opponents mind ^^

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Defog
- Roost

lati acts as a hazard removal now, but the powerful draco meteor still threatens a lot of things

Jirachi @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Thunder Wave

aight thats the last one. i chose to go with a spdef set as a switchin to fairys. twave helps to counter clefable because you cant do much if you yourself are already twaved. by twaving the clef u will outspeed again. also the flinchparahax helps with it. twave, the yellow magic, itself is just amazing for a jirachi. colbur helps to lure weaviles because there are some dark cores that will ask too much out of keldeo. rocks because rocker.

ok thats it, hope i helped. i, at least, think that i might have improved this team while still keeping the main-spirit of it. Have a nice day :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)