Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having trouble deciding which ability to get for cutiefly [it's for a sticky web set] which ability would be better, sweet veil or shield dust?

I missed out on the megastone giveaways and need a Amphorosite for an eggswap I'm doing for the US/UM playthrough. Can anyone trade me one? I have a zillion BP and a few shinies and hidden ability pokes.

Is Mold Breaker Druddigon any good? I was thinking of breeding one.
Any ideas for nature and egg moves?
Sheer Force is generally better, but you can make a set with Dragon Claw/Outrage, EQ, Sucker Punch and/or Superpower and I think it'd work okay. I'd go for Brave (to use in trick room) and Iron Tail, Glare and Sucker Punch for egg moves regardless of the set.

I'd love one but, at the moment, I don't have much to offer in gen 6 besides a 5 IV Modest Great ball Tynamo and a Moon ball Poochyena (non HA, 31/31/31/31/x/31 IVs).

Edit: Or a Careful Onix (31/31/x/x/31/31) in a Safari ball with 4 egg moves.

I'd love one but, at the moment, I don't have much to offer in gen 6 besides a 5 IV Modest Great ball Tynamo and a Moon ball Poochyena (non HA, 31/31/31/31/x/31 IVs).

Edit: Or a Careful Onix (31/31/x/x/31/31) in a Safari ball with 4 egg moves.
I'd love the Onix. I'll breed a Druddigon for you.
Edit: I have a female clone ready in Gen 6.

Last edited:
Hey, can anyone who received a shiny Tangrowth from Bluemew's recent giveaway clone one for me, too? I have Bluemew's consent, so if anyone were able of cloning one for me, I'd be super thankful! I can give back any battle tree item, a bottlecap or one of my modestly good spitbacks for your labor. Thanks in advance! PM me if you're interested in my spitbacks so that I give you a list.

What are some good ball and nature choices for Solgaleo? So far I've caught an Adamant one in a Rapid Ball

Also, what IV spreads give an HP Water? Is it possible to get HP Water on a Pokemon if it is a legendary that has 3 IVs forced into it?

Hey, can anyone who received a shiny Tangrowth from Bluemew's recent giveaway clone one for me, too? I have Bluemew's consent, so if anyone were able of cloning one for me, I'd be super thankful! I can give back any battle tree item, a bottlecap or one of my modestly good spitbacks for your labor. Thanks in advance! PM me if you're interested in my spitbacks so that I give you a list.
Can't clone it but I got a copy of it if you can find a cloner.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
What are some good ball and nature choices for Solgaleo? So far I've caught an Adamant one in a Rapid Ball

Also, what IV spreads give an HP Water? Is it possible to get HP Water on a Pokemon if it is a legendary that has 3 IVs forced into it?
One spread for HP Water is 31/31/31/30/31/30 (basically the same as a common HP Fire spread but the attack stat is odd).

So in short, yes, it is possible for a legend with 3 forced IVs.

Insofar as I've ever been aware, of the actually useful Hidden Powers, only HP Fighting is impossible with 3 forced IVs.

One spread for HP Water is 31/31/31/30/31/30 (basically the same as a common HP Fire spread but the attack stat is odd).

So in short, yes, it is possible for a legend with 3 forced IVs.

Insofar as I've ever been aware, of the actually useful Hidden Powers, only HP Fighting is impossible with 3 forced IVs.
Great, now I only need to get through the story of Pokemon XY for the 6-7th time and soft reset my gimmicky HP Water Moltres :,)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)