Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone confirm whether or not Palkia learns Heal Block in Platinum? I've seen multiple sources state that the move is exclusive to Diamond and Pearl only.

Hello everyone, hope all is well. I was looking for someone to trade/breed me an Azurill with these specifications:

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Huge Power
IVs: All max IF possible (mostly need 31 HP, 31 ATK, 31 SPD)
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, Superpower

I don't have much to offer, but...
I do have a Tepig with Outstanding potential and it's Hidden Ability.
I also have a Cyndaquil with Outstanding Potential and it's Hidden Ability.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, hope all is well. I was looking for someone to trade/breed me an Azurill with these specifications:

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Huge Power
IVs: All max IF possible (mostly need 31 HP, 31 ATK, 31 SPD)
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, Superpower

I don't have much to offer, but...
I do have a Tepig with Outstanding potential and it's Hidden Ability.
I also have a Cyndaquil with Outstanding Potential and it's Hidden Ability.
I can do this for you, I'll start now and notify you when I breed one that meets (or is close to) your requirements.
Edit: just checked and azurill can't have any of these egg moves... do you want me to breed you a marill that meets these requirements instead?

Last edited:
Does anyone have a spare Destiny Knot they would be willing to trade with me? I'm trying to breed some team members before my USUM adventure starts.

I can do this for you, I'll start now and notify you when I breed one that meets (or is close to) your requirements.
Edit: just checked and azurill can't have any of these egg moves... do you want me to breed you a marill that meets these requirements instead?
Thank you for your help! And yes, if Azurill can't have those moves... then Marill will do just fine.

Is it going to be possible to get Belly Drum, Superpower, and Aqua Jet on this Marill?

Please, and thanks in advance, this is my FC: 3454-5108-3325 and my IGN: Tetsuo

Thank you for your help! And yes, if Azurill can't have those moves... then Marill will do just fine.

Is it going to be possible to get Belly Drum, Superpower, and Aqua Jet on this Marill?

Please, and thanks in advance, this is my FC: 3454-5108-3325 and my IGN: Tetsuo
Yeah, marill can have them regularly. As a matter of fact, i bred Marill some time ago and I happen to have a 5IV Adamant Huge Power with these exact egg moves, but it is male.On the other hand, I have a lot of female Marill which meet your requirements, but they have only 4 perfect IV's. If you want the male 5IV one, or one of the female 4IV ones, I'll gladly give it to you, otherwise I'll try breeding a 5IV female for you.

Edit: Added your FC, my details are in my signature.

Last edited:
Yeah, marill can have them regularly. As a matter of fact, i bred Marill some time ago and I happen to have a 5IV Adamant Huge Power with these exact egg moves, but it is male.On the other hand, I have a lot of female Marill which meet your requirements, but they have only 4 perfect IV's. If you want the male 5IV one, or one of the female 4IV ones, I'll gladly give it to you, otherwise I'll try breeding a 5IV female for you.

Edit: Added your FC, my details are in my signature.
I will gladly accept that male with 5 IVs if you don't mind. I just added you and I'm going to festival plaza now.

EDIT: Are you interested in the Cyndaquil or Tepig with their HAs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)