SINNOH CLASSIC

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Unfortunately, I went 31-14. I was pretty close to breaking 1800, but then I had a really bad streak of luck and lost about 100 points :(.

It was still fun though. Trick Room was very strong in this metagame, glad I brought it!

I like this guy, we're keeping him.
If battles are still running I'm gonna hop online and gouge some people's rating last minute, if you see Arbok then surrender now.
Need to add Arbok to Viability ranks in all doubles metas.
Oh stop it. You'll make me blush. The battles are still going for another 13-ish hours (11:59UTC which is... 12:59am for me and I think 7:59pm for the East Coast?)

Felt like butt all day yesterday, think I'm getting sick. Played absolutely appallingly, getting read left and right and missing super obvious plays. Got to 6-5 before I called it off like the stubborn ass I am at 13-13 overall.

I still feel like butt but ehhhhh I'll try later and see if I can't rescue something from the flames.

Last edited:
27-18 i ended up on. Not too bad for my first serious go at a comp.

Had some pretty fun battles using my rotom to trick scarf some opponents into useless moves :p also my trick room porygon2 was alot of fun :D. Had a lot of shocker battles too. My venasaur seemed to be my only useless choice. Should of switched it to something that could counter follow me users, i got rolled by belly drum azumarrills in 2 or 3 battles. One guy had a minimize/follow me clefable gah.

I guess taunt is the best way to counter follow me? Any old pros got some advice??

I just finished and wanted to say thanks to all, who participated here. You helped me build my very first (complete) team and I enjoyed this weekend quite a lot! Ended up on 26-19.
Weavile and Gengar worked quite well as lead, crippled or hit many enemies quite hard and prevented all but one Smeargle from setting my team to sleep (damned scarf). Surprisingly I did not face many rain teams. Trickroom was quite common though for me.

So where do I go on now? I'm not sure how much time I'll have but I'd love to stay active.

Last edited:
I'm going to end up on 19-6, ever since my last 2 matches i just keep disconnecting from the internet on my 3DS only, I'm still happy with how I performed though and I'll be finishing around 1675ish so I'm really happy with that for my first ever competitive doubles team and competition.

Standing at 12-6 as of writing. Very pleased with my performance; all of my losses have so far been pretty legit; with me either mispredicting and not paying attention or just running up against a really solid team I was unprepared to counter. Happy with my team as well, except I'm wishing I had Icicle Crash instead of Ice Punch on my Weavile...got burned literally for it from Flame Body Moltres and that was pretty rough. Gonna have to live with it though; my Weavile is 6IV flawless and I'd hate to have to make another one for the next tourney.

I'm 19-8 currently. I was doing well with a nice win streak, but unfortunately I got matched up into 2 minimize teams and I didn't have taunt or whatever means to stop it so... I lost to them since every one of my moves kept on missing it (Clefable and Blissey). Afterwards, I lost another 3 matches from flinches and parahaxs. I guess me being on tilt affected my performance. I'm not sure if I want to finish off the rest of my matches since I'm still feeling pretty salty.

Side note to myself: Always bring a taunt user otherwise... you'll have to deal with this unfortunate situations.
Oh, and if anyone is kind enough to answer... does taunt work on magic guard?

I'm 19-8 currently. I was doing well with a nice win streak, but unfortunately I got matched up into 2 minimize teams and I didn't have taunt or whatever means to stop it so... I lost to them since every one of my moves kept on missing it (Clefable and Blissey). Afterwards, I lost another 3 matches from flinches and parahaxs. I guess me being on tilt affected my performance. I'm not sure if I want to finish off the rest of my matches since I'm still feeling pretty salty.

Side note to myself: Always bring a taunt user otherwise... you'll have to deal with this unfortunate situations.
Oh, and if anyone is kind enough to answer... does taunt work on magic guard?
it should, since taunt's effects have nothing to do with the type of things magic guard prevents

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Didn't think I'd get to sign up because of the Pokemon GO server crashing fiasco, so I didn't bother preparing my Moody Entrainment squad that I'd discussed with Nelson Tangela and just slapped together mons that were in my PC and I don't really use that much and spent my Sunday playing about 20 games. I'm still not good at doubles but not having an optimised team didn't help the situation. I can't remember my W:L ratio but I have about 1610 points.

Double Kick on Blaziken was literally for Focus Sash Smeargle and Weavile and only them, I felt like I needed some gimmicky tech since I thought they would be running rampant. Sadly I only ran into two Smeargle and one was Scarfed so I had to resort to my priority users to beat it, but that other Smeargle got totally OHKOed! I also just wanted an excuse to use my 17/31/25/31/11/20, Lonely, HP Ice event Blaziken that just sits around, otherwise Infernape is immensely superior in doubles. Only saw one Weavile in team preview but my opp didn't bring it...

Zapdos was the one I used in the Johto Classic which has HP Grass, it worked out really nicely for bopping Gastrodon and Quagsire. I just wish I had used Tailwind or Protect instead of Roost, that was a mistake on my part because I forgot to change it before locking my battle box.

Metagross was the max speed Jolly one I use for Mega Meta in BSS, I was thinking it'd suck not being Adamant with more bulk, but the speed was actually really nice.

I had some fun battle, I felt like my team wasn't totally horrible and beat what I thought were decent teams / players, but I had a lot of bad matchups where I would just go 0-4 because my lead game was terrible. Politoed + Ludicolo steamrolled me like 3-4 times, and Ninetales + Exeggutor swept me the one time I ran into it, and a Trick Room + Fire Blast Slowbro surprised me because I'm and idiot and didn't double-target it turn one with Zapdos and Scizor (instead aiming at the Lapras next to it). Also had a tough loss where I felt I made some great plays to get into a 1v1 in a battle I had no business winning, only to have Azu miss Play Rough on the last turn to KO their Politoed, who finished me with a crit Scald, but that's Pokemon I guess!

Replays:

vs

H7TW-WWWW-WW4H-WWHC

I get the dream start with the Double Kick KO on Smeargle, but I'm so hyped and busy bragging about it in the PS chat that I make a huge blunder of my advantage and misplay the next turn. I should have double-protected so Blaziken could KO the Garchomp, and then Scizor KO'es Gengar, leaving me with a healthy Scizor to beat the Cres in the back. Instead I let Blaziken get outsped by Garchomp and eat an Earthquake, and for some reason I target Garchomp with Scizor... The universe must have known I was entitled to a win and decided to gift me with some ridiculous hax to take down the Cresselia!

vs

HVCW-WWWW-WW4H-WWKA

Scarfed Smeargle gets nothing but speed and accuracy boosts from Moody and I'm thinking thing's couldn't get worse, but some timely wakeups allows me to fight through. Why I didn't bring Lum Azumarill I don't know...

vs

VFEG-WWWW-WW4H-WWLE

Rain with Ludicolo may have been destroying me, but Kingdra was nowhere near as painful. I only saved this because it was my last battle where I (re)broke 1600 and decided to call it quits. I got unlucky turn one, and my opponent was either making amazing reads or I'm just an idiot, but I thought I had no chance. Ended up getting Garchomp in safely and cleaned up.

~~~

Anyway, I had some fun with some random stuff. Hopefully for the next comp (which will probably be our last) there won't be any server problems and I can prepare something legit. I'm predicting Unova Classic with Rotations, but iirc the very last competition back in BW2 was Free Battle rules, so maybe I can do a throwback to my terrible team from that with Deoxys-A and Thunder Wave Kyogre...

Went 31-14. Was not happy at all with how I played on day 3. Team worked really well though. Just wish I had better ways of dealing with Weavile and missing Will-o-Wisp.

Here is the team I used for those interested.

Latias @ Haban Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 204 SpA / 4 SpD / 44 Spe
Modest Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Sunny Day
- Recover
- Psyshock

Cresselia @ Expert Belt
EVs: 136 HP / 4 Def / 244 SpA / 4 SpD / 120 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Psychic
- Icy Wind
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

Scizor @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Level: 50
EVs: 172 HP / 244 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- Protect

Zapdos @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Static
EVs: 228 HP / 148 SpA / 132 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 Def
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Detect
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Arcanine @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 68 Def / 4 SpA / 68 SpD / 116 Spe
Calm Nature
- Flamethrower
- Snarl
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Atk / 20 Def / 36 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Knock Off

Some battles that my opponents saved

9ZGG-WWWW-WW4G-P5XN
78KW-WWWW-WW4H-W2J7
32GW-WWWW-WW4H-WBG7
J79G-WWWW-WW4G-VV8W

1,728 - 29W / 12L

I'm stopping just short of the total for similar reasons I did on day one. I peaked a little higher than the above, but overall I'm disappointed with my result. I think ending in the 1800s was definitely doable. Having said that, I was really impressed with the level of competition on show once I crawled out of the lower ladder. I wouldn't be surprised if more than a few VGC players had dipped their toes into this format, and that made it great fun to participate in.

All things considered, I'm quite pleased with the team. It features a Ninetales, but I wouldn't really call it a sun team. Checking Water-types like Gastrodon was an important role for it, as was serving as a sweeper whenever I opted for my fast mode, as Ninetales was max Speed with a Timid nature. I would often either bring Ninetales in the late-game after Trick Room had expired to clean up, or as a lead alongside Hitmontop to start getting off immediate damage.

Cresselia's set is pretty unusual. I was expecting a lot more Smeargle than I saw, but I don't regret what I went with as it performed excellently. Safeguard stopped countless Will-O-Wisp and Swagger in addition to giving me peace of mind against Scald. Rest functioned as a form of late-game recovery, allowing me to timer stall out quite a few games against Toxic users that it otherwise wouldn't have been able to. I occasionally wished I had Helping Hand on Cresselia, as it would've turned many 2HKOs into OHKOes, but I didn't want to drop anything for it.

Rhyperior is the team's main Trick Room sweeper. It originally had Drill Run, but I noticed that Wide Guard users were surprisingly rare in testing. Even when I did come across Hitmontop, I found they were better dealt with by teammates like Rotom-W. I was struggling against Latios and Dusclops, so I opted for Crunch, which actually OHKOs the former with Life Orb.

Scizor was necessary to check Psychic-types like Cresselia. If there's one thing I could change, it'd be taking the Sitrus Berry off of Hitmontop and giving it to Scizor, as I'd often wish it had just slightly more HP to close out a KO. I honestly don't know what I was thinking with the Occa Berry, it was completely useless and didn't help Scizor survive any attacks.

Rotom-W I brung to almost every match. 90% of the time I would lead Cresselia + Rotom-W and go for a Trick Room + Volt Switch to bring out my sweeper. The Choice Specs were useful for picking up surprise KOs, as my opponents were often caught off guard by the increased damage output. Choice Specs-boosted Volt Switch OHKOing Politoed, for example, was very helpful. Not being able to switch moves got a bit awkward occasionally though.

I mentioned above that I'd wished Scizor had Hitmontop's Sitrus Berry, and this was equally because it didn't play a part in Hitmontop surviving any additional attacks. I think if I had to do it again I'd give Hitmontop a Lum Berry, as there were occasions where Hitmontop got burned before I could set up a Safeguard, since I would very often lead with Hitmontop over Rotom-W the times I did bring it. Wide Guard was pretty useless, as my opponents never played into it, but Feint was exceptional. I KOed countless foes through Protect with the use of Feint.

Looking forward to reading about other people's experiences, and a potential Unova Classic to close out this series!

Last edited:
I had a nap but still feel like butt. It's 9:30pm and I have 3.5 hours to dig myself out of breaking even and into something I'm not ashamed of wish me luck

7 "losses" in which my "repaired" 3DS soft crashes while it tries to communicate to the server. Its over. Unless I get myself a new 3DS in like, 30 minutes, I'm out. GG.

But seriously, though, I want to pamper this format with plenty of gifts, buy it a freakin' engagement ring. I love using Garchomp, Machamp, Arcanine, etc in double battles, and not having to worry about Pixilate Hyper Voice at all. Here guys, take a look at my mighty team, that would win a lot more if not for my broken 3DS.

So, I've definitely learned something as a whole about the entirety of being a Pokemon battler: Organized boxes can -really- mean the difference between winning and losing! Often times you have all the Pokemon you need to battle effectively, but you have to take a lot of "garbage" time finding them, as opposed to just, putting all your battling Pokemon in a box simply labeled "Battle" for example.

Anyhoo, yes, this is my Sinnoh Classic team! I really wanted to give Zapdos HP Ice though, but it was hard finding the room for it. Maybe I could've done without Roost.

So I'm brand new around here and it has been a few years since I've done any competitive battling... but I just wanted to take a moment to note the absolutely ludicrous number of surprise Scizor KOs I've gotten in this competition with Rocky Helmet Gengar. I guess running out of relevant items wasn't as bad as I thought...

Demantoid

APMS Founder
is a Top Tiering Contributor
I believe I finished 36-9 (wasn't paying attention before my last one) with a rating just above 1800. My team was a Semi-Room rain team. Most of my losses were to hax or just making awful plays. The highest opponent I played was a 1810 Korean. I saved the last one so you guys could see my team doing things. It's not very close but all the other games were like it or decided by hax.

Replay vs. Rob (~1680): FWCW-WWWW-WW4H-XM8A

I also faced less Japanese opponents; maybe they're all playing Pokémon Go :D

Finished 27-16. Very pleased with my performance, I just wish I had more time to prepare. Had so much fun with this and I must say, using Battle Simulator to test strategies and preview the metagame has been immensely helpful with improving my game, so a hearty thank you to the team responsible for the BS! My illustrious team that I am so proud of (nothing crazy mind you):

Having Feint on a Pokemon was really useful here but it's so hard to use sometimes, in terms of whether to guarantee small damage if they use Protect or risk the big damage move for the possibility of a wasted turn. It did help me to overcome a King's Shield+Dark Void Smeargle which I was ever so grateful for because holy shit that strategy is scary. Also, Trick Room rules. Rhyperior and Abomasnow racked up a ton of KOs under it, and Eviolite Porygon2 tanked so many strong hits I was amazed (Final Gambit Staraptor left it with 12 HP remaining, and Self-Destruct Snorlax left it with a little under 25% for reference) If anyone has any comments/critiques please feel free to opine!

Ran into some interesting teams, including a Flower Gift Cherrim with Drought Ninetales as a partner (who for some weird reason ran Flare Blitz instead of a STAB Fire special attack...and a Cosplay Pikachu (???) that actually was on a really solid team that almost beat me. Did I miss something about that?

Some replays:

WX8W-WWWW-WW4H-2JXK
5GZG-WWWW-WW4H-2JNL

Last edited:

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Battle Stadium Head
I also just wanted an excuse to use my 17/31/25/31/11/20, Lonely, HP Ice event Blaziken that just sits around, otherwise Infernape is immensely superior in doubles.
Actually, interesting point about this. In Battle Spot Doubles Blaziken is actually consistently used a lot more out of the two (~30th vs ~50th), even when VGC15 was BSD. It was also ranked above Infernape in the VGC15 VR thread. In fact, I actually saw way more Blaziken than Infernape in Sinnoh Classic as well which I didn't expect (literally one Infernape), unless we count the one on my side.

On my end though, some very frustrating losses. This format was completely out to stop me from winning with frustrating hax the whole way, and I'm not too happy with how it turned out. Only managed 24-9 (1700 flat) because I ran out of time to finish the rest; that's admittedly not bad at all but I definitely expected better. Honestly only 3 of my losses weren't to garbage hax and only one of those wasn't to questionable sets that just happened to beat me. Frustration and ranting aside, I'm incredibly satisfied with my team, it was a very strong team with a lot of flexibility that actually benefited from some lazy last-minute adjustments I made.

Abomasnow @ Focus Sash
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Blizzard
- Energy Ball
- Ice Shard
- Protect

Cresselia @ Mental Herb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Psychic
- Trick Room
- Helping Hand
- Moonblast

Rhyperior @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Megahorn
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Infernape @ Life Orb
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- Protect

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 84 HP / 252 Atk / 172 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Belly Drum
- Protect

Togekiss @ Babiri Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 4 SpA / 28 SpD / 60 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Follow Me
- Air Slash
- Tailwind
- Protect

This was a very strong semi Trick Room team that basically only had issues with Steel-types if I played carelessly, and Gengar to an extent but the only two Gengar I saw didn't prove too tough to handle. Fast Rhyperior was great since Tailwind let me outspeed a ton of stuff and I was still slower than fast Pokemon for effective Trick Room use. I also had a game I won because Azumarill was fast enough to Aqua Jet it before Metagross could Bullet Punch me. Only changes I would've made would be Leftovers on Togekiss, while Babiri Berry worked in practice I found that Togekiss always happened to be too weak to take a hit when a Steel-type move finally hit it. Moonblast Cresselia doesn't 2HKO Weavile without prior damage, but it proved immensely useful against the omni-present Weavile and their tendency to ignore Cresselia. Despite the crazy recoil, Flare Blitz also helped against switch-ins that didn't expect a physical move other than Close Combat. Loved this team, really wish the RNG didn't try so hard to kill my record.

Comparing what I saw to how we ranked things in the article though, I think we were spot on with the three defining threats, they were the best three in the format by far. Only thing I'd change is maybe adding Weavile which I mentioned before as well, it was easily just as dominant as those three, if not just barely behind them. The rest of the distinctions/rankings were relatively accurate, though Arcanine was nowhere near common enough as a major Pokemon so I think kamikaze17 was right when he disagreed with it being an A rank threat. Snorlax was also definitely more of a B rank threat in my experience and I saw one Hitmontop so my doubts appear to have not been unfounded there. That being said I didn't see nearly enough Gengar and I think it totally deserved more usage.

For the Important Threats (B rank), Heracross totally was more of a niche threat (I think it should've been listed there from the start but didn't catch it until later), it had very low usage on the PS ladder and I saw none in the actual competition, though I also saw no Hariyama which I expected more of. Smeargle was also not remotely dominant so if you didn't play this competition out of fear for Smeargle, you shouldn't have been scared. The only two Smeargles I saw failed miserably because Dark Void just isn't quite as strong when you can't take advantage of sleep turns as that easily. As for Niche Threats (C rank), Blaziken proved way more common than most of the Important Threats in my run so I think listing it as a Niche Threat was a mistake. While my experience is just one sample size though, there's some interesting things to take away from the competition. I just hope I have better luck in the next competition.

BQ4W-WWWW-WW4H-2YWB - One of the first very frustrating games I had to deal with, better to watch it than for me to explain but somehow I got exactly what I needed to win.
3LJG-WWWW-WW4H-2Y6E - This one's an actually weird game but nearly everything went well here.
PAYG-WWWW-WW4H-2YH9 - One of two Snorlax I saw, and the only one to show up past team preview. This guy actually played well but then made an odd switch that threw away any chance he had of winning towards the end. He was probably aware of this though and made the switch hoping I misplayed.
AJWG-WWWW-WW4H-XSCM - An odd team but things went relatively well here, more of Abomasnow + Cresselia + Rhyperior being insane.
CNLG-WWWW-WW4H-XU2Q - A frustrating game where Azumarill gets paralyzed and doesn't move for three turns and does basically nothing after the first KO, Rhyperior cleaning for the win made up for it but this another example of the RNG ruining my life.
3KKW-WWWW-WW4H-2YVG - Last game I had before time ran out, up until this point I was wondering if Fire Punch may have been better on Rhyperior, glad I at least ended on a positive note after being haxed many times.

Last edited:
Actually, interesting point about this. In Battle Spot Doubles Blaziken is actually consistently used a lot more out of the two (~30th vs ~50th), even when VGC15 was BSD. It was also ranked above Infernape in the VGC15 VR thread. In fact, I actually saw way more Blaziken than Infernape in Sinnoh Classic as well which I didn't expect (literally one Infernape), unless we count the one on my side.
WAIT HOLD UP what's your IGN? I think I battled you (I also have an Infernape). Unless there was someone else with the same team as you.

Went 24-21 overall which... could have been worse since all I want to do is sleep (what a weekend to get sick) but also could have been a lot LOT better. Peaked in the 1700s on day 1 and then destroyed it and ended up just shy of 1500. Raichu MVP, though.

This was my first online competition, but I had fun trying to draft a full trick room team. I think I ended somewhere around 1700, since my last battle I won with about 1685. It was a very goofy team with a lot of flaws (pretty much auto losing to dark void smeargle and anything with wide guard lol), but I had a ton of fun trying to draft and test this team. Hopefully, the next competition comes soon because this was a blast :^)

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Battle Stadium Head
WAIT HOLD UP what's your IGN? I think I battled you (I also have an Infernape). Unless there was someone else with the same team as you.
My pre-battle message is set to "Psynergy" (IGN Gustavo) so if you saw that then it was definitely me. I don't remember the rest of the team and didn't save a replay, though I do remember the game starting with my Infernape winning a speed tie and hitting the other Infernape with Fake Out. Don't recall seeing a Venusaur though. I know that one of the few Gengar I fought Taunted my Cresselia but that was a different team with Snorlax as seen in one of my replays. I might be completely mis-remembering the Infernape team I fought though.

My pre-battle message is set to "Psynergy" (IGN Gustavo) so if you saw that then it was definitely me. I don't remember the rest of the team and didn't save a replay, though I do remember the game starting with my Infernape winning a speed tie and hitting the other Infernape with Fake Out. Don't recall seeing a Venusaur though. I know that one of the few Gengar I fought Taunted my Cresselia but that was a different team with Snorlax as seen in one of my replays. I might be completely mis-remembering the Infernape team I fought though.
I was gonna check my PGL but it's down for maintenance again. Don't think it was you though - don't recall getting a fake out from an opposing Infernape.

(My IGN is Maverick and my message is "Talk to me Goose" so hi if anyone here did battle me)

I *think* I battled you too! I definitely recall fighting a Gustavo at one point...when the PGL is back up I will confirm. Crazy if we did, what would be the odds I wonder?!

I *think* I battled you too! I definitely recall fighting a Gustavo at one point...when the PGL is back up I will confirm. Crazy if we did, what would be the odds I wonder?!
I run into people I know on Doubles every now and again; I also have a loooong and bitter history with a Japanese player going by Anastasia (always high rank, always wins by outright hax, and I have like 5 videos of it over the last few months).
If you want something funny, play Rotations, you get the same ~20 people on a loop because no one plays it lol. ~1550 is top 100 worldwide xD

I didn't see anyone from Smogon unless someone here remembers getting 2+ mons Glare'd by some dumbass with an Arbok and Umbreon and losing to massive paraflinchfusion hax.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)