Smogon Premier League VII - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won against Asuya, gg !
Also shoutouts Soulwind and Masterclass, they helped to build the team : )
He's lying, he built the team.

(SoulWind it's better if we sit this one out breh, it doesn't have a ground resist. Let him handle the critics)

Edit: really though, shoka build the team but soulwind suggested ferro over rotom-w and i suggested starmie over hydreigon :]. Basically shoka's team didn't have a stealth rocker.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
5pm +1 has come and gone and (big surprise) reyscarface wasnt there. hard to fight a guy who doesnt want to schedule.
like i told you yesterday, id be on maybe an hour late tops to the time you said. anyways its been 30 minutes and youre gone? did you expect the bo3 to take 20 minutes or what?

leremyju

Banned deucer.
I want to apologize to Reymedy for implying he sucked and couldn't build teams. Relative to my skill, Reymedy seemed a poor player, but I have come to realize he is better than most of Smogon. He even has friends with large influence and can get him drafted to SPL, which I don't have. This type of dickriding is something I could only dream of.

Reactions: Ary
My daddy, Malekith, won in a thrilling bout where he got a burn with his last Fire Blast and a crit on the last possible turn to get a crit to win.

sry to Tama for the luck, i love u

[14:39:02] <~Aerodactyl> Mizuhime
[14:39:09] <~Aerodactyl> do you know how omfuga called me human trash

[14:39:26] <&Mizuhime> y
[14:39:27] <~Aerodactyl> can you take me out.
[14:39:40] <&Mizuhime> lol

Happy Valentine's Day! Still waiting on my answer, Mizuhime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)