Smogon Premier League VIII - Commencemeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I told tele not to do anything to make his oppressors justified in their actions. :(

Even if you're set on leaving and not keeping hope that your UNJUST BAN is removed, which I wouldn't blame anybody after being mistreated as such for doing so, just go quietly. Don't give your OPPRESSORS the satisfaction of knowing they were justified in their actions, leave knowing you were right and they were wrong.

Sadly, I can no longer campaign to free tele. Just FREE STRATOS instead. Except he voted for Trump. :pirate:

Last edited:
Tele take my advice because I know you're reading this. Nobody took more shit on this website than I did. Quit making yourself a target and people will leave you alone. There are a collection of nonsocial and low selfesteem people on here that hide behind their username and bully people to feel better about their pathetic lives. Stop giving a fuck about what they think and everything becomes better. They generally follow confirmation bias and don't actually believe half the shit they say anyways.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
I told tele not to do anything to make his oppressors justified in their actions. :(

Even if you're set on leaving and not keeping hope that your UNJUST BAN is removed, which I wouldn't blame anybody after being mistreated as such for doing so, just go quietly. Don't give your OPPRESSORS the satisfaction of knowing they were justified in their actions, leave knowing you were right and they were wrong.

Sadly, I can no longer campaign to free tele. Just FREE STRATOS instead. Except he voted for Trump. :pirate:
Just so you know that your moving words are inspiring change in Teles everywhere

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
next guy to predict against faji, i will personally undermine ur taste in anime, hack ur neopets account, and beat u in a bo3 of monopoly, house rules. don't trifle w/a real one, lookin at u Krauersaut
Not that Id like to predict against FAJI (seriously, who in their right mind does that?!) but monolopy bo3s is something I can get behind, Yo.

mannn free tele nigga. Lil B is the greatest rapper of all time and it's not even close. Ppl listen to drake and xxxtentacles on here and then dudes just constantly steal based gods swag and pay no homage. black Ken coming soon and also Jason is one of the best hip hop producers of all time. He is like a combination of j dilla, nujabes, just blaze, Steve Reich and aphex twin. Time will show of course as it always does I love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)