Smogon Premier League VIII - Midseason Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
dear smogon university...

you might be wondering what a player of my level is doing in such thread. you're probably thinking "is this papai noel? the actual frontier winner? the actual smogon classic winner? the one who would've won every tournament he ever entered had Ciele and Eo Ut Mortus not plotted against him and messed up his ghosting strats? the one who banned style and bloo from this community by creating a retarded pastebin? the one who managed to change the rules of ghosting on the whole site all by himself due to his cleverness? is he actually posting on smogon again?".

well i'm here to tell you all that you are thinking correctly. i am back. papai noel aka the bw god 4-0 in spl aka yan[sogeking] is once more signing up for this silly tournament. i was on a break from pokemon to play league, but since i already have 250 games this season and i'm still diamond 5 i decided that maybe i should take a break to untilt.

Player Name: papai noel / elodin
Tiers Played: all
Timezone : GMT -3
Significant Time Missed?: No

Player Name: The Mawile Ace
Tiers Played: SM OU / SM LC / ORAS OU / BW OU / DPP OU / ADV OU / GSC OU / RBY OU
Timezone : GMT -5 (EST)
Significant Time Missed?: Nope

Player Name Kingofcrimea
Tiers Played: SM OU / SM Ubers / SM LC / SM Doubles / ORAS OU
Timezone: EST -5
Significant Time Missed? No

Player Name: ChazmicSupanova
Tiers Played: SM Ubers
Timezone: GMT +0
Significant Time Missed?: Any time between 8:00 and 4:00, on weekdays (if school counts as significant, yes, otherwise ignore this)

allistaair I swear to god if you're here I'm gonna kms

Last edited:

INSULT

and every day the paper boy brings more
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
Player Name: Insult
Tiers Played: SM OU / SM Ubers / SM LC / ORAS OU / DPP OU
Timezone : GMT -5 (EST)
Significant Time Missed?: No

Player Name: craing ;_;
Tiers Played: SM OU / ORAS OU
Timezone : GMT -8
Significant Time Missed?: if I feel like it. I play by proxy so I can blame others for making sht plays on my behalf, but will likely bring you wins so will be fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)